Windows 10: Intel and Arm IoT Vision to Securely Connect 'Any Device to Any Cloud'

Discus and support Intel and Arm IoT Vision to Securely Connect 'Any Device to Any Cloud' in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Uniting IoT Device Ecosystems and Enabling Dynamic Singular Provisioning Model The Internet of Things (IoT) is transitioning from first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Intel and Arm IoT Vision to Securely Connect 'Any Device to Any Cloud'

Source: Intel and Arm Share IoT Vision to Securely Connect "Any Device to Any Cloud" | Intel Newsroom

:)

Brink, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Intel Offers Innovative Approach to IoT Scaling and Security

Source: Intel Offers Innovative Approach to IoT Scaling and Security | Intel Newsroom

Brink, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Chino Win User
    SolidRun's MACCHIATObin ClearCloud 8K Comes with Google Cloud IoT Core Support

SolidRun, a leading developer and manufacturer of high-performance embedded solutions, and edge computing platforms, today announced support for the public beta of Google Cloud IoT Core, a fully managed service on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) to securely connect and manage IoT devices at scale. Cloud IoT Core is now publicly available to all users in beta, including new features and pricing plan. With Cloud IoT Core, businesses can easily connect and centrally manage millions of globally dispersed IoT devices. When used as part of the broader Google Cloud IoT solution, it can ingest all IoT data and connect to Google Cloud's state of the art analytics services including Cloud Pub/Sub, Dataflow, Bigtable, BigQuery, and Machine Learning.

The MACCHIATObin ClearCloud 8K, is based on a Marvell ARMADA A8040 SoC, and features a quad core Arm Cortex A-72 1.6GHz processor, including 4GB DDR4 DIMM memory (16GB optional), dual 10GbE, microSD connectors, 3 x SATA 3.0, USB 3.0 and PCIe x4 3.0 slot. SolidRun's MACCHIATObin ClearCloud 8K with Google's Cloud IoT Core allows users to easily and securely connect to GCP. The solution has been developed in collaboration with Sartura Ltd., a leading specialized open source developer and integrator for embedded applications, in conjunction with Marvell.

Intel and Arm IoT Vision to Securely Connect 'Any Device to Any Cloud' ODkm2Yuh4DbVjHlD_thm.jpg

Intel and Arm IoT Vision to Securely Connect 'Any Device to Any Cloud' 9cIMZiA0Vrmxkoyc_thm.jpg

"It is only natural that a leading edge computing and gateway solution provider like SolidRun will complement its offering with an easy access to cloud services such as Google Cloud Platform," says Dr. Atai Ziv, SolidRun's CEO.

"With the MACCHIATObin ClearCloud 8K broadly available to customers on IoT Core, customers can gain visibility into new operational data and optimize for change in real-time," said Adam Massey, Director, Strategic Technology Partners, Google Cloud. "Together with SolidRun, we are striving to make it easier to connect, manage, and drive real business value from IOT devices."

MACCHIATObin ClearCloud 8K comes with a unique fanless GCP enclosure, and accessories for a price tag of $399.

Chino, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Bringing intelligence to the edge with Google Cloud IoT Edge

Source: Bringing intelligence to the edge with Cloud IoT

Brink, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Intel and Arm IoT Vision to Securely Connect 'Any Device to Any Cloud' - Similar Threads - Intel Arm IoT

2. Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device: i was trying but still my device is not connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-not-connect-with-device-and-not-show/46a75e60-4fd2-47c1-9a6a-f9551feff9b4
  3. Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device: i was trying but still my device is not connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-not-connect-with-device-and-not-show/46a75e60-4fd2-47c1-9a6a-f9551feff9b4
  4. Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth isn't connecting to any device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth isn't connecting to any device: I can't connect devices to my laptop via Bluetooth, I've been troubleshooting and trying to fix this issue for the past 2 weeks, here's a list of everything I've tried:- Connecting devices to phone confirms there's something wrong with my laptop- Turn Bluetooth off and back...
  6. Bluetooth isn't connecting to any device

Bluetooth isn't connecting to any device: I can't connect devices to my laptop via Bluetooth, I've been troubleshooting and trying to fix this issue for the past 2 weeks, here's a list of everything I've tried:- Connecting devices to phone confirms there's something wrong with my laptop- Turn Bluetooth off and back...
  7. Which cloud backup if any?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Which cloud backup if any?: Windows 10 1909 (build 18363.836) Hello folks. So I have a few external hard drives and regularly do file back ups and the occasional system image. More file backups. Just clean installed 1909 and set everything up and every time I do a clean install and faff about with...
  8. Microphone not working for any connected device

Microphone not working for any connected device: The onboard microphone and the microphone in any device I connect will not work. The microphone shows as connected in the audio properties under the recording tab. But when I speak no green bars appear. It shows as connected and working in any app that uses a microphone e.g....
  9. Microphone not working for any connected device

in Windows 10 Support
    Microphone not working for any connected device: The onboard microphone and the microphone in any device I connect will not work. The microphone shows as connected in the audio properties under the recording tab. But when I speak no green bars appear. It shows as connected and working in any app that uses a microphone e.g....
  10. device security not showing any function

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    device security not showing any function: [ATTACH]i posted this image for better understanding of question.please help me to get over it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-security-not-showing-any-function/52faad16-4427-4702-9be0-c3f2c32122b9"