Windows 10: Intel announces Stratix 10 TX 58Fbps FPGA enabling 400Gb Ethernet

Discus and support Intel announces Stratix 10 TX 58Fbps FPGA enabling 400Gb Ethernet in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Intel Stratix 10 TX FPGAs are the world’s first field programmable gate array with 58Gbps PAM4 transceiver technology enabling 400Gb Ethernet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Intel announces Stratix 10 TX 58Fbps FPGA enabling 400Gb Ethernet

Source: Intel Announces First 58Gbps FPGA Transceiver in Volume Production Enabling 400G Ethernet Deployment | Intel Newsroom

:)

Brink, Mar 5, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing Arm-based Intel Stratix 10 SX FPGA

Source: Intel Enables 5G, NFV and Data Centers with High-Performance, High-Density ARM-based Intel Stratix 10 FPGA

Brink, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Chino Win User
    Intel Starts Shipping its High-End Stratix 10 SX FPGA

Intel today announced it has begun shipping its Intel Stratix 10 SX FPGA - the only high-end FPGA family with an integrated quad-core ARM* Cortex*-A53 processor. With densities greater than 1 million logic elements (MLE), Intel Stratix 10 SX FPGAs provide the flexibility and low latency benefit of integrating an ARM processor with a high-performance, high-density FPGA needed to tackle the design challenges of next-generation, high-performance systems.

By integrating the FPGA and the ARM processor, Intel Stratix 10 SX FPGAs provide an ideal solution for 5G wireless communication, software defined radios, secure computing for military applications, network function virtualization (NFV) and data center acceleration.

Intel announces Stratix 10 TX 58Fbps FPGA enabling 400Gb Ethernet Y9ruGRLsk9h7bcXe_thm.jpg

Intel announces Stratix 10 TX 58Fbps FPGA enabling 400Gb Ethernet 1IDr9AtF4snGaNkt_thm.jpg

For NFV applications that consolidate and deliver the networking components needed to support a fully virtualized infrastructure, Intel Stratix 10 SX FPGAs can handle the high-speed data path while integrated processors enable the low latency transactions needed to manage flow tables for control plane processing. With hardware acceleration, Intel Stratix 10 SX FPGAs provide a heterogeneous computing environment to create optimized, low latency accelerators. In secure computing applications, integrated processors make it much more difficult to snoop software operations thereby helping keep data secure. These devices also enable general purpose utility processing to extend convenience and form factor reduction in high-end systems.
    Stratix_10_SX_Board_Side

"With Intel Stratix 10 SX FPGAs, Intel reaffirms its 'all in' commitment to SoC FPGA devices combining integrated, flexible ARM cores with high-performance FPGAs," said Reynette Au, vice president of marketing, Intel Programmable Solutions Group. "We now provide a wide set of options for customers needing processors and FPGAs, with device offerings across the low-end, mid-range and now, high-end FPGA families, to enable their system designs."

Customers can implement their designs today with the Intel Stratix 10 SX FPGA, using the Intel SoC FPGA Embedded Development Suite (Intel SoC FPGA EDS), a comprehensive tool suite for embedded software development. It comprises development tools, utility programs, and design examples to jump-start firmware and application software development.

The Intel SoC FPGA EDS also enables customers to utilize the ARM* Development Studio 5* (DS-5*) Intel SoC FPGA Edition to code, build, debug and optimize their applications.

Manufactured on the Intel 14-nanometer process technology, the Intel Stratix 10 SX FPGA combines an ARM hard processor system with the Intel HyperFlex core fabric architecture to create a high-performance and power-efficient SoC FPGA.

Chino, Mar 5, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Intel Ships Industry's First 58G PAM4-Capable FPGA

Intel today announced it has begun shipping its Intel Stratix 10 TX FPGAs, the industry's only field programmable gate array (FPGA) with 58G PAM4 transceiver technology. By integrating the FPGA with 58G PAM4 technology, Intel Stratix 10 TX FPGAs can double the transceiver bandwidth performance when compared to traditional solutions. This exceptional bandwidth performance makes the Intel Stratix 10 TX FPGAs the essential connectivity solution for next-generation use cases: optical transport networks, network function virtualization (NFV), enterprise networking, cloud service providers and 5G networks applications where high bandwidth is paramount.

To facilitate the future of networking, NFV and optical transport solutions, Intel Stratix 10 TX FPGAs provide up to 144 transceiver lanes with serial data rates of 1 to 58 Gbps. This combination delivers a higher aggregate bandwidth than any current FPGA, enabling architects to scale to 100G, 200G and 400G delivery speeds. By supporting dual-mode modulation, 58G PAM4 and 30G NRZ, new infrastructure can reach 58G data rates while staying backward-compatible with existing network infrastructure. A wide range of hardened intellectual property (IP) cores, including 100GE MAC and FEC, deliver optimized performance, latency and power.

Intel announces Stratix 10 TX 58Fbps FPGA enabling 400Gb Ethernet blTvL1SyBKNYrN2y_thm.jpg

Intel announces Stratix 10 TX 58Fbps FPGA enabling 400Gb Ethernet McxHki5SUq6TOx1F_thm.jpg

Intel announces Stratix 10 TX 58Fbps FPGA enabling 400Gb Ethernet 3yCXya0sAikbyIUp_thm.jpg

Intel announces Stratix 10 TX 58Fbps FPGA enabling 400Gb Ethernet FSRoDrLPhuHpnugY_thm.jpg

"In this smart and connected world, billions of devices are creating massive amounts of data that need faster, flexible and scalable connectivity solutions," said Reynette Au, vice president of marketing, Intel Programmable Solutions Group. "With Stratix 10 TX FPGAs, Intel continues to provide architects with higher transceiver bandwidth and hardened IP to address the insatiable demand for faster and higher-density connectivity."

Intel is shipping all Intel Stratix 10 FPGA family variants: Intel Stratix 10 GX FPGAs (with 28G transceivers), Intel Stratix 10 SX FPGAs (with embedded quad-core ARM* processor), Intel Stratix 10 MX FPGAs (with HBM memory) and the Stratix 10 TX FPGAs (with 58G transceivers). The Intel Stratix 10 FPGA family utilizes Intel's 14 nm FinFET manufacturing process and incorporates state-of-the-art packaging technology, including EMIB.

btarunr, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Intel announces Stratix 10 TX 58Fbps FPGA enabling 400Gb Ethernet - Similar Threads - Intel announces Stratix

2. Intel Ethernet Driver Code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Ethernet Driver Code 10: Any help is greatly appreciated,I built a new gaming PC about 3 months ago now, and every now and then the ethernet driver decides to stop working. I initially thought it was after every windows update but it is now doing it whenever it wants. Im not doing anything...
  3. Intel Ethernet Driver Code 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Ethernet Driver Code 10: Any help is greatly appreciated,I built a new gaming PC about 3 months ago now, and every now and then the ethernet driver decides to stop working. I initially thought it was after every windows update but it is now doing it whenever it wants. Im not doing anything...
  4. Intel Ethernet Driver Code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Enable Windows Time Announcement Feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable Windows Time Announcement Feature: I have a mac in which after a regular interval of half an hour it announce time but the same feature not available in my windows 10 laptop. Could you suggest how do activate the feature else any third party apps required to install may please suggest....
  6. Intel announces XPU Vision with oneAPI and Intel Server GPU

in Windows 10 News
    Intel announces XPU Vision with oneAPI and Intel Server GPU: [media] What’s New: Intel today announced key milestones in its multiyear journey to deliver a mix of architectures with a unified software experience. The company announced the gold release of Intel® oneAPI toolkits coming in December, and new capabilities in...
  7. Announcing Arm-based Intel Stratix 10 SX FPGA

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Arm-based Intel Stratix 10 SX FPGA: Intel today announced it has begun shipping its Intel® Stratix® 10 SX FPGA – the only high-end FPGA family with an integrated quad-core ARM* Cortex*-A53 processor. With densities greater than 1 million logic elements (MLE), Intel Stratix 10 SX FPGAs provide the flexibility...
  8. SanDisk announced 400GB MicroSD card for $250

in Windows 10 News
    SanDisk announced 400GB MicroSD card for $250: BERLIN, August 31, 2017 – Western Digital Corporation (NASDAQ: WDC), a global data storage technology and solutions leader, today announced its 400GB* SanDisk Ultra® microSDXC™ UHS-I card, the world’s highest-capacity microSD card for use in mobile devices. Two years after...
  9. Intel Announces Its Intel 5G Mobile Trial Platform

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Announces Its Intel 5G Mobile Trial Platform: To Help Meet Ambitious Targets, Intel Announces Its Intel 5G Mobile Trial Platform as First to Meet Upcoming NR Standard In the late 1990s when I joined Intel, I was amazed that my cell phone allowed me make a call from almost anywhere. It freed me from my landline and...
  10. Intel Stratix 10 FPGA Performs 10 Trillion Calculations per Second

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Stratix 10 FPGA Performs 10 Trillion Calculations per Second: Because of the Intel® Stratix® 10’s unique design, it can whip through calculations at blinding speeds – often 10 to 100 times faster than the chips in consumer devices. Intel Stratix 10 FPGAs – the latest version came out in February – are capable of 10 TFLOPS, or 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 58gbps standard