Windows 10: Intel Audio Drivers no longer available under the Sound Manager

Discus and support Intel Audio Drivers no longer available under the Sound Manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So this morning 10/11/2018 before I started work, I had to restart my Windows 10 laptop. After I had restarted the computer, the audio manager is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LoganJamesJohnson, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Intel Audio Drivers no longer available under the Sound Manager

So this morning 10/11/2018 before I started work, I had to restart my Windows 10 laptop. After I had restarted the computer, the audio manager is no longer working and I have no audio devices being noticed.

I have done most things I can think of to try to fix it; ex. update drivers manually, updating via the device manager.

The only thing I could think of is my Intel High Definition Audio device being un-updatable is the problem.

This is the information from that after I have uninstalled and restarted the computer.

Device INTELAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0236&SUBSYS_103C84A6&REV_1000\4&157b0787&0&0001 was configured.

Driver Name: null
    Class Guid: {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}
    Driver Date:
    Driver Version:
    Driver Provider:
    Driver Section:
    Driver Rank: 0x0
    Matching Device Id:
    Outranked Drivers:
    Device Updated: false
    Parent Device: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D71&SUBSYS_84A6103C&REV_21\3&11583659&2&FB

:)

LoganJamesJohnson, Oct 11, 2018

2. After installing Windows 10 sound driver is not available in Device Manager and issues with sound.

Hi John,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if sound driver is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "there is nothing in the device manager for sound gone", is the sound driver available in the Device Manager driver list?
    • Are you getting any error message on the computer?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on issue with sound on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Intel Audio Drivers no longer available under the Sound Manager

windows/intel audio driver issue

Hello vermin8tor,

Since you already tried some basic troubleshooting steps, trying to disable the Audio Enhancements and check if it is the same. Here's how:

1. Go to Start, enter Sound, and select
      Sound Control Panel
      from the list of results.
    2. On the Playback tab, right-click (or press and hold) the
      Default Device
      and select Properties.
    3. On the Enhancements tab, select the Disable all enhancements check box and try to play your audio device.
    4. If that doesn't work, select Cancel and, on the Playback tab, select another default device (if you have one), select the
      Disable all enhancements check box, and try to play audio again. Do this for each default device.

If it is still the same, try to use the previous driver that was installed before the update. Here's how:

1. Open Device Manager.
    2. Right-click the driver and choose Update driver.
    3. On the next window, choose Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer.
    4. Pick a driver that you wish to install from the list then hit Next.

Let us know how it goes.

Jay Jap, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Intel Audio Drivers no longer available under the Sound Manager

1. Intel Audio Drivers no longer available under the Sound Manager - Similar Threads - Intel Audio Drivers

2. Line-in audio option no longer available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Line-in audio option no longer available: This one has been popping up on the forums for some time. In my case I was using a 'dongle' with software and drivers to record an ancient VHS tape. Eventually I got a decent video recording but all efforts to record the sound failed. This was because there was no 'Line in'...
  3. Line-in audio option no longer available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Line-in audio option no longer available: This one has been popping up on the forums for some time. In my case I was using a 'dongle' with software and drivers to record an ancient VHS tape. Eventually I got a decent video recording but all efforts to record the sound failed. This was because there was no 'Line in'...
  4. Intel HD Audio Driver for Display Audio Sound Stuttering

Intel HD Audio Driver for Display Audio Sound Stuttering: Hello,I have MSI Prestige 14 A11SCX Laptop with 11th Gen i7 processor with Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Build 19042.985 that connected to LG 29WK600 using DisplayPort cable. My issue is the sound that coming out from my monitor is a bit laggy or stuttering. Windows...
  5. "Name not available" under mixer audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Name not available" under mixer audio: [ATTACH] I am struggling with this problem from weeks. Already tried to run virus scan with MBAM, Rogue Killer, Mr.Web, Defender, Adwcleaner. No virus found. Did a registry scan with ccleaner and WiseRegistry but no luck. That voice never play something, is just there...
  6. driver Intel Management Engine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    driver Intel Management Engine: in windows update ... drive and install ..show this drive Intel - System - 4/12/2017 12:00:00 AM - 14.28.47.630 after download .. show blue screen please remove this drive of windows update ... drive and install Dump File : 100320-24000-01.dmp Crash Time :...
  7. Audio Device No longer available.

Audio Device No longer available.: Hello, I have a Sony SRS-XB10 Stereo attached to my desktop computer windows 10 via a usb port on the back of the monitor. The other day, I accidentally troubleshooted sound issues and in the process I may have uninstalled the device somehow. That is to say, the output...
  8. Realtek Audio Manager No Longer Available in Device Manager

Realtek Audio Manager No Longer Available in Device Manager: Funny thing happened after this past Wednesday's Windows 10 update. The Realtek Audio Manager which I've been using for years is no longer listed or available in Device Manager. Anywhere. Realtek HD audio is enabled in startup. When I select 5.1 sound in the "Configure...
  9. sound driver not available

sound driver not available: Sound is not working on my dell latitude, windows 10 professional laptop. I pulled up device manager and tried to update driver, but none is available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-driver-not-available/5f7573de-b5f3-4805-8360-011e060d4f83
  10. Intel Sound Driver

Intel Sound Driver: I recently got an update for Intel Sound Drivers, through windows update and after restarting the laptop it says "No Audio Output Device is Installed". What should I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intelaudio\func_01&ven_10ec&dev_0236&subsys_103c84a6&rev_1000

2. INTELAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0236&SUBSYS_103C84A6&REV_1000\4&33f3f669&0&0001

3. descargar INTELAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0236&REV_1000

4. Device HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0236&SUBSYS_103C84A6&REV_1000\4&157b0787&0&0001 requires further installation.,
  5. intel speakers driver,
  6. intel audio manager10