Windows 10: Intel Audio Drivers no longer available under the Sound Manager

Discus and support Intel Audio Drivers no longer available under the Sound Manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So this morning 10/11/2018 before I started work, I had to restart my Windows 10 laptop. After I had restarted the computer, the audio manager is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LoganJamesJohnson, Oct 11, 2018 at 9:22 AM.

1. LoganJamesJohnson Win User

Intel Audio Drivers no longer available under the Sound Manager

So this morning 10/11/2018 before I started work, I had to restart my Windows 10 laptop. After I had restarted the computer, the audio manager is no longer working and I have no audio devices being noticed.

I have done most things I can think of to try to fix it; ex. update drivers manually, updating via the device manager.

The only thing I could think of is my Intel High Definition Audio device being un-updatable is the problem.

This is the information from that after I have uninstalled and restarted the computer.

Device INTELAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0236&SUBSYS_103C84A6&REV_1000\4&157b0787&0&0001 was configured.

Driver Name: null
    Class Guid: {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}
    Driver Date:
    Driver Version:
    Driver Provider:
    Driver Section:
    Driver Rank: 0x0
    Matching Device Id:
    Outranked Drivers:
    Device Updated: false
    Parent Device: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D71&SUBSYS_84A6103C&REV_21\3&11583659&2&FB

:)

LoganJamesJohnson, Oct 11, 2018 at 9:22 AM
  2. Nyima Yonten Win User

After installing Windows 10 sound driver is not available in Device Manager and issues with sound.

Hi John,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if sound driver is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "there is nothing in the device manager for sound gone", is the sound driver available in the Device Manager driver list?
    • Are you getting any error message on the computer?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on issue with sound on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 11, 2018 at 9:25 AM
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

4. Jay Jap Win User

windows/intel audio driver issue

Hello vermin8tor,

Since you already tried some basic troubleshooting steps, trying to disable the Audio Enhancements and check if it is the same. Here's how:

1. Go to Start, enter Sound, and select
      Sound Control Panel
      from the list of results.
    2. On the Playback tab, right-click (or press and hold) the
      Default Device
      and select Properties.
    3. On the Enhancements tab, select the Disable all enhancements check box and try to play your audio device.
    4. If that doesn't work, select Cancel and, on the Playback tab, select another default device (if you have one), select the
      Disable all enhancements check box, and try to play audio again. Do this for each default device.

If it is still the same, try to use the previous driver that was installed before the update. Here's how:

1. Open Device Manager.
    2. Right-click the driver and choose Update driver.
    3. On the next window, choose Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer.
    4. Pick a driver that you wish to install from the list then hit Next.

Let us know how it goes.

Thema:

1. Intel Audio Drivers no longer available under the Sound Manager - Similar Threads - Intel Audio Drivers

2. Windows 10 audio stops working after installing Intel Smart Sound Technology driver...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 audio stops working after installing Intel Smart Sound Technology driver...: Earlier this week, Intel accidentally released version 9.21.00.3755 of the Intel Smart Sound Technology (ISST) Driver through Windows Update, and mistakenly offered it to a range of devices running Window 10 version 1803 or 1809. If your device contained a compatible audio...
  3. sound driver not available

sound driver not available: Sound is not working on my dell latitude, windows 10 professional laptop. I pulled up device manager and tried to update driver, but none is available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-driver-not-available/5f7573de-b5f3-4805-8360-011e060d4f83
  4. Intel High Definition Audio Driver

Intel High Definition Audio Driver: When I press the volume keys on my keyboard there is no display indicating this, and there is no sound through the laptop or the headphones. When I clicked on the volume icon a window opened and automatically scanned for hardware changes, detecting that there had been none....
  5. Intel Sound Driver

Intel Sound Driver: I recently got an update for Intel Sound Drivers, through windows update and after restarting the laptop it says "No Audio Output Device is Installed". What should I do?...
  6. Speakers missing under Audio inputs and outputs section in device manager

Speakers missing under Audio inputs and outputs section in device manager: So, ive done a fresh install of windows on my new ssd, and problem im currently facing is that i have no sound. The output that is visible in choose your output device in sound settings is Digital Audio (S/PDIF) which i dont have connected as i dont have any S/PDIF device. I...
  7. windows/intel audio driver issue

windows/intel audio driver issue: been having this problem since i updated windows to 1803 (17134.228) every time i start my PC i have no sound from the default speakers. my setup = 2 x HDMI TV to the on board graphics running I5 4690. I also have a TV connected to my NV GPU. default speakers are...
  8. HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver is missing & no longer available in Device Manager

in Windows 10 News
    HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver is missing & no longer available in Device Manager: [ATTACH] If for some reason, you had disabled your Windows PC Touchscreen because it didn’t work with the installed version of Windows 10, and later you find out that it cannot be enabled, it’s sure to be disappointing. Windows 8.1 wasn’t [...] This post HID-Compliant Touch...
  9. Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Drivers

Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Drivers: Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Version 11.0.0.1163 WHQL Download: http://www.station-drivers.com/index...d=1723&lang=en 22625
  10. Intel Display Audio Driver

Intel Display Audio Driver: The Intel Display Audio driver I have is causing Blue Screens so are there any new versions for this driver that are compatible with Windows 10 and ​Intel i7 (fourth gen)?? The latest version I have is 6.16.0.3189. [img] 37429

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intelaudio\func_01&ven_10ec&dev_0236&subsys_103c84a6&rev_1000