Windows 10: Intel AX200 Wifi Card connectivity issues

Discus and support Intel AX200 Wifi Card connectivity issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am at the end of my tether. Recently upgraded my ancient PCI wifi Card to a TP Link AX3000E. Since upgrading, I have frequent issues when connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TeaPotTyrant, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Intel AX200 Wifi Card connectivity issues

I am at the end of my tether.

Recently upgraded my ancient PCI wifi Card to a TP Link AX3000E. Since upgrading, I have frequent issues when connected to my Virgin Superhub 3, where I will randomly loose connection (and go to connected, but no internet) until I use the windows network repair tool, and the reason is always default gateway unavailable.

I cant find any pattern to the disconnects, and having checked event viewer I see no errors pointing to the issue cause.

I have run multiple stress tests to see if i could reproduce the error, and again had no luck. It seems to just happen randomly, sometimes being fine for minutes and sometimes for hours.

I've trawled the net and found lots of people have had the same issue on AX200, and I've tried every solution I've found and then some. I've tried all of the below so far to resolve the issue:

- Driver changes
    - TP Link Drivers
    - Intels Drivers for AX200
    - Drivers from windows update

- A complete networking reset

- Disabling all other network adapters on the machine

- Various CMD commands for resetting ipv4 and ipv6 settings, flush dns, winsock reset etc etc

- Disabled MIMO

- Power plan management to keep wifi card on max performance

- Made sure windows couldnt turn off the device to save power in its properties from device manager

- Multiple config changes in the advanced section of the network adapter in device manager, including those on intels website for a router like mine (802.11 ac)

- Removed all vpn and antivirus software from my machine

- Reserved an IP on my router's DHCP settings

- Manually configured my DNS to point at both cloudfare and google dns.

System Specs:
    - B450 Mobo
    - 2700X CPU
    - 5700XT GPU
    - 32GB Ram
    - TP Link AX300E PCI network adapter
    - Windows 10 Pro (Ver 1903, OS Build 18362.900)

If anyone has any ideas, or has came across this issue and knows a solution, I would appreciate any help.

submitted by /u/TeaPotTyrant
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TeaPotTyrant, Jun 23, 2020
  2. simrick Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Jun 23, 2020
  3. issue with wifi connectivity

Hello Supriya,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please try the following methods and check if that resolves the issue:

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter and Network Adapter Troubleshooter

Step 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: Run the Network Adapter Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Network Adapter Settings on the computer. It also checks if the network adapter drivers are up to date or not. It may
    also provide you some clue about the hardware failures happening to the Network Adapter. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Network Adapter”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Once after running the troubleshooters, check troubleshooting reports and let’s know the details. You may also try out the suggestions given by the troubleshooter and check if that helps.

You may also try uninstalling and reinstalling the latest Network Card Drivers from the computer/network card manufacturer’s website and check the status of the issue.

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Network Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Network Adapter Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Network Adapter from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then
      remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Network Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Network Card model and then install it by following the instructions
    given in the website.

You may also refer to the articles given below, try the suggestions given in them and check if that helps:

Wired and wireless network problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/...3&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

(Applicable for windows 10 also.)

Please wait while the system check for the updates. If updates are found, click on Install updates.

Hope the information helps to fix the issue, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jun 23, 2020
  4. Intel AX200 Wifi Card connectivity issues

Windows 10 wifi cannot connect - Intel pro 3945abg wireless card

Try installing this older driver (from this question, not sure if the issues are related, but it's worth a try).

Or try installing this newer driver, suggested in this much more relevant thread.

Also, go into Device Manager after installing the driver of your choice, go to the Power Management tab on your device, and uncheck "Allow the computer to turn off this device". That seems to be a universal recommendation for troubleshooting Intel WiFi cards.

Bigbio2002, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Intel AX200 Wifi Card connectivity issues

1. Intel AX200 Wifi Card connectivity issues - Similar Threads - Intel AX200 Wifi

2. Please help me with Intel wifi 6 ax200 code 10 error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with Intel wifi 6 ax200 code 10 error: Hello everyone, today i was watching youtube and my wifi just disconnected. When i try to reconnect it doesn't give me the option to do. I search and try a lot of solutions to this problem, the problem is with the intel controller Intel wifi 6 ax200, and the error code is 10....
  3. Intel AX200 won't automatically connect at startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel AX200 won't automatically connect at startup: This is probably a broken record - tons of AX200/201 complaints especially since 20H2 came out. Mine is a slight variation on the theme. The network card works, but DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY CONNECT AT STARTUP even though the box is checked in the network settings to do so....
  4. placa intel ax200 problemas de bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    placa intel ax200 problemas de bluetooth: Hola Tengo una laptop Asus X456 U , que tenia una placa wifi Realtek RTL8723BE para actualizar instale una placa Intel AX200 NGW con wifi 6 y bluetooth 5.1. La conexión a internet no tiene ningún problema, incluso se nota la mayor rapidez, pero la conexión de bluetooth , a...
  5. Intel WiFi/Bluetooth card does not work

Intel WiFi/Bluetooth card does not work: Hi, Some time ago I formatted my laptop Asus UX480FD and the WiFi/Bluetooth card stopped working. The card is: Intel® Wireless-AC 9560. It used to show an error connected with drivers I do not remember what was the error code, but I am certain it was something with drivers....
  6. Intel's WiFi 6 AX200 combo wireless & BT card

Intel's WiFi 6 AX200 combo wireless & BT card: I am having BT issues with my laptop as it refuses to appear in DM or anywhere else. Cannot add any BT device such as a mouse because BT seems to not be active. I have a Samsung 940X3G laptop. I'm running Win10 with Beta and everything else is running fine. I have tried...
  7. Windows 10 and aptX Intel AX200

Windows 10 and aptX Intel AX200: This has been asked so many times gotta be a FAQ at this point..... According to Microsoft, Windows 10 support aptX out of the box but turns out that's not nearly enough for the actual use of aptX headphones. The bluetooth stack used must also support it. So when is...
  8. Laoptop with Intel ax200 would not connect to any mobile hotspot

Laoptop with Intel ax200 would not connect to any mobile hotspot: Like the title suggests I have a laptop with an intel ax200 WiFi card on latest driver . Now ever since the w10 2004 update and I can't connect to any hotspot shared by an android mobile (which is my method of connectivity when on the move) . It would connect to dedicated...
  9. PCI WiFi card issues

PCI WiFi card issues: Device Name: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 Product Name: ASUS PCE-AC55BT Windows Version: x64 Windows 10 Home Ver.1903(OS Build 18362.449) So, my issue started occurring after installing some optional windows updates. The updates were; 2019-10 Cumulative Update for...
  10. Wifi disconnect Intel AC7260 card

Wifi disconnect Intel AC7260 card: Got a Dell Latitude 5540 that I cleanly installed Windows 10 Pro 1903 on and now the 2.4 wireless connection drops frequently and randomly. I went to Intel and installed their latest driver because it was newer then Dell's and installed fine. But the disconnects continue and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ax200 cause network down

2. intel ax200 reseting connection