Windows 10: Intel Ax201 in Windows 10

Discus and support Intel Ax201 in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I have an Asus Zenbook UX425EA, with 8 gb RAM, 1TB SSD and an Intel i5, 11th gen CPU. The WiFi card is the Intel AX201. Recently, I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OctavianGrozeanu, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Intel Ax201 in Windows 10

Hello! I have an Asus Zenbook UX425EA, with 8 gb RAM, 1TB SSD and an Intel i5, 11th gen CPU. The WiFi card is the Intel AX201. Recently, I have encountered problems with the wifi. I tried to reinstall the official driver from Asus and Intel, but nothing worked. If i open Device Manager, and go to the Network Adapter section, I get "This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful."What can I do? Right now I am using USB Tethering from my phone.

:)

OctavianGrozeanu, Nov 29, 2021
  2. crionsynx Win User

Intel wifi ax201 160MHz adapter issue

Hi KatieBoots,

I'm an Independent Advisor and consumer of Microsoft products just like you. Let me help you with your concern.

You can hook your PC using Ethernet then refer to the below link for support information for Intel:registered: Wi-Fi 6 AX201

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support...

Follow the troubleshooting steps to Fix Wi-Fi Connection Issues.

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

crionsynx, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Intel wifi ax201 160MHz adapter issue

Please help. I purchased a new laptop yesterday and it cannot hook up to wifi. I ran the troubleshooter and get this as the error: Intel wifi ax201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware-related problems. Do I need to connect via ethernet and
    try to update the driver? Or do I need to return this computer?

KatieBoots, Nov 29, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Intel Ax201 in Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

Intel Ax201 in Windows 10

1. Intel Ax201 in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Intel Ax201

2. My Intel R Wi-if 6 AX201 160MHz has a yellow error sign by it and I do not know what to do....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Intel R Wi-if 6 AX201 160MHz has a yellow error sign by it and I do not know what to do....: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-intel-r-wi-if-6-ax201-160mhz-has-a-yellow-error/5f442130-773e-46c5-ba71-1b32e5e048ef
  3. My Intel R Wi-if 6 AX201 160MHz has a yellow error sign by it and I do not know what to do....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Intel R Wi-if 6 AX201 160MHz has a yellow error sign by it and I do not know what to do....: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-intel-r-wi-if-6-ax201-160mhz-has-a-yellow-error/5f442130-773e-46c5-ba71-1b32e5e048ef
  4. Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz - Error 43 and 10 Icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz - Error 43 and 10 Icon disappeared: My Wi-Fi driver was updated, and then it suddenly disappeared from the icon panel and it also shows error codes 43 and 10. I tried everything, like uninstalling and reinstalling the Wi-Fi driver from device manager, disabling and enabling as well, but nothing worked. Could...
  5. Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz - Error 43 and 10 Icon disappeared

Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz - Error 43 and 10 Icon disappeared: My Wi-Fi driver was updated, and then it suddenly disappeared from the icon panel and it also shows error codes 43 and 10. I tried everything, like uninstalling and reinstalling the Wi-Fi driver from device manager, disabling and enabling as well, but nothing worked. Could...
  6. Windows 11 updated and now I have an intel wifi 6 AX201 adaptor issue and no wireless

Windows 11 updated and now I have an intel wifi 6 AX201 adaptor issue and no wireless: Split from this thread. How can you talk with a human being at Microsoft?Windows 11 updated and now I have an intel wifi 6 AX201 adaptor issue and no wireless...
  7. Windows 11 updated and now I have an intel wifi 6 AX201 adaptor issue and no wireless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 updated and now I have an intel wifi 6 AX201 adaptor issue and no wireless: Split from this thread. How can you talk with a human being at Microsoft?Windows 11 updated and now I have an intel wifi 6 AX201 adaptor issue and no wireless...
  8. network adapter intel wifi 6 ax201 keeps on crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    network adapter intel wifi 6 ax201 keeps on crashing: Hello,For the last few months I keep getting error code 10 or code 43 on my network adapter intel wifi 6 ax201.In this time, I have tried:- Restarting my pc- Doing a network reset - deleting old drivers like the whole software through device manager and installing newest...
  9. network adapter intel wifi 6 ax201 keeps on crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network adapter intel wifi 6 ax201 keeps on crashing: Hello,For the last few months I keep getting error code 10 or code 43 on my network adapter intel wifi 6 ax201.In this time, I have tried:- Restarting my pc- Doing a network reset - deleting old drivers like the whole software through device manager and installing newest...
  10. network adapter intel wifi 6 ax201 keeps on crashing