Windows 10: Intel Bluetooth adapter problem

Discus and support Intel Bluetooth adapter problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I built a computer last week and up to this morning, everything was working flawlessly. Now my bluetooth adapter (on my MOBO) is acting up - it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cloudsc888, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Intel Bluetooth adapter problem

Hi,

I built a computer last week and up to this morning, everything was working flawlessly. Now my bluetooth adapter (on my MOBO) is acting up - it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting like a usb device (every few seconds). When I go into device manager the device list refreshes every second as if I am plugging something in and out. When I can get a "property" menu pull on the adapter, it says the device is working properly in the status.
    I have tried uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling. Tried looking for a power management section, but did not find it. Don't know where to go from here. This bluetooth adapter is an Intel one that is on my motherboard.

Mobo- Asrock x470 taichi

Thanks for your help guys!

:)

cloudsc888, Jul 24, 2018
  2. Aliz Win User

Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

3. Krism91 Win User
    bluetooth adapter problems

in system information , the adapter is listed under problem devices:

Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) USB\VID_8087&PID_0A2A\6&30AFBA37&0&14
    error code45.

as i can tell error code 45 is when the device is no longer connected - but i have not touched anything....

Krism91, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Intel Bluetooth adapter problem

Iogear Bluetooth 4.0 micro adapter

Hi,

It is possible that a Bluetooth may have an issue can be due to wrong configuration settings. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you tried connecting your Bluetooth micro adapter to another device and check if the issue still persist?
    • Have you tried using another Bluetooth micro adapter and connect it to your computer? Does the issue still persist?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages?

Meanwhile, We suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will provide you instruction on how you can automatically provide a remedy to Bluetooth issues. You may also run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following these steps below and check if the
    issue is resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box.
    • Click View all at the left side panel of the screen.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, click
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Intel Bluetooth adapter problem

1. Intel Bluetooth adapter problem - Similar Threads - Intel Bluetooth adapter

2. Im having the same problem with my intel bluetooth wireless adapter version 22.0.0.2 it...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Im having the same problem with my intel bluetooth wireless adapter version 22.0.0.2 it...: I'm having the same problem with my intel bluetooth wireless adapter version 22.0.0.2 it says there is a code 10. STATUS DEVICE POWER FAILURE. And I have a hp pavillion windows 11 can you help...
  3. Problem with Intel Wifi Network Adapter and Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Intel Wifi Network Adapter and Driver: Code 31 error being shown for the Intel R Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 Wifi Network Adapter. I have also downloaded the latest drivers for it but the system is still not able to detect them in the computer and install the latest drivers. So currently, I am using ethernet cable...
  4. Problem with Intel Wifi Network Adapter and Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Intel Wifi Network Adapter and Driver: Code 31 error being shown for the Intel R Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 Wifi Network Adapter. I have also downloaded the latest drivers for it but the system is still not able to detect them in the computer and install the latest drivers. So currently, I am using ethernet cable...
  5. Problem with Intel Wifi Network Adapter and Driver

6. Intel i7 12GEN: Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel i7 12GEN: Bluetooth problem: Hello everyone,I got replaced my Laptop ASUS TUF GAMING F15 Modelo FX507ZC4 – HN002W with Intel Core 7 - 17200H Processor Windows11, with an identical one, and I'm experiencing the same problem:When I connect Bluetooth headphones to the laptop, they are recognized but do not...
  7. Intel i7 12GEN: Bluetooth problem

Intel i7 12GEN: Bluetooth problem: Hello everyone,I got replaced my Laptop ASUS TUF GAMING F15 Modelo FX507ZC4 – HN002W with Intel Core 7 - 17200H Processor Windows11, with an identical one, and I'm experiencing the same problem:When I connect Bluetooth headphones to the laptop, they are recognized but do not...
  8. Bluetooth adapter audio problems

Bluetooth adapter audio problems: It was previously in Windows 8.1. I used a Bluetooth dongle adapter with MPow12H headphones. This worked without a hitch, as long as the hands-free phone was not checked.I upgraded to Windows 10. Now the audio is choppy, stutters. Tried unchecking the hands-free, tried to...
  9. Bluetooth adapter audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth adapter audio problems: It was previously in Windows 8.1. I used a Bluetooth dongle adapter with MPow12H headphones. This worked without a hitch, as long as the hands-free phone was not checked.I upgraded to Windows 10. Now the audio is choppy, stutters. Tried unchecking the hands-free, tried to...
  10. Bluetooth adapter audio problems

Users found this page by searching for:

1. USB\VID_8087&PID_0A2A\6&30afba37&0&14

2. asrock bluetooth reconnects

3. asrock x470 bluetooth keeps connecting and disconnecting