Windows 10: Intel Bluetooth reconnect loop

Discus and support Intel Bluetooth reconnect loop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The other day, I turned on my computer to find that the peripheral disconnect sound kept on playing over and over again. I did some digging and found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/myriad590, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Intel Bluetooth reconnect loop

The other day, I turned on my computer to find that the peripheral disconnect sound kept on playing over and over again. I did some digging and found that the culprit was "Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)" This keeps disconnecting and reconnecting, which means that Task Manager keeps on refreshing, the Hidden Icons list keeps refreshing, and Bluetooth functionality is unavailable. I tried updating drivers, updating my PC, uninstalling and reinstalling the device in Device Manager, fixing the Bluetooth support service in services.msc, and doing a troubleshoot in settings. The troubleshooter now says "check Bluetooth capability," but yesterday was telling me to "check Bluetooth radio status." I am concerned on whether or not this is a software or motherboard issue because this was happening before an update, as opposed to another issue I had a few months ago I reinstalled windows around a 5 weeks ago.

Performance in some games has also been impacted while others haven't. I'm not sure if this is because of the Intel Bluetooth issue, but it might be. Controllers aren't working for certain games either, and keyboard input also doesn't work on them, but this most likely a side issue from the Intel Bluetooth problem. Reduced performance started to impacted games like Team Sonic Racing for some reason, and the Rockstar Games Launcher returns an error message when I attempt to open it.

Is this a hardware or a software issue, and how can I fix it? If you need more info about my system I can gladly provide it in order to fix the issue. My motherboard is an MSI X470 Gaming Plus, and my CPU is a Ryzen 1700.

submitted by /u/myriad590
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/myriad590, Apr 11, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Intel Bluetooth Reconnecting Loop

Please try following and check after each step. Skip a step which you have already tried

1. Run Troubleshooters for Bluetooth and Hardware & Devices

Type troubleshoot in Windows Starts Search box (Cortana) > Troubleshoot

1.1 Click Bluetooth and run the troubleshooter

1.2 Click Hardware & devices and run the troubleshooter

2. Take actions related to Bluetooth driver

Windows Key+X > Click Device Manager > Expand Bluetooth > Right click on entry below >

A. Rollback the Driver

Click Properties > Go to Driver tab > If there is rollback option, click it

B. Uninstall the Driver

Uninstall > Reboot the computer > The driver will be installed automatically when you restart

C. Update driver from manufacturer's website

Your Bluetooth drive may need to be reinstalled from computer manufacturer's website. If you need my help to locate the driver on the website, please let me know following -

A. What is your computer's make and model? For example Lenovo T470

B. What is the Windows version and build? To check this, type winver in Windows Start Search (Cortana) box and click winver.

3. Head to following Microsoft help on Bluetooth issue and execute the steps there

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/...

4. Restart Bluetooth Support Service

Windows Key+R > Type services.msc > Enter > Once the Services window opens, locate Restart Bluetooth Support Service > right-click > Restart.

After so, right-click on it again, choose Properties, then ensure startup type is on Automatic

5. Run Built-in & Guided Walk through Windows Update troubleshooter

Built-in : Windows Key+X > Click Settings > Click Update & security > Click Troubleshoot > Click Windows Update > Click Run the Troubleshooter

Guided Walk though -
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10164/...

6. I would recommend that you perform a Windows 10 repair upgrade. Repair upgrade fixes all Windows errors and retains all files, applications and settings. (You will not lose any data while backup is a good idea) Below is a good guide to perform repair upgrade

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/16397-repai...

Do let me know if above don't work for you. If not, I will provide further troubleshooting steps to you to solve this problem.

Source -
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/ccfa2f34-a...

Disclaimer - This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Vijay_Verma, Apr 11, 2020
  4. tianacruz Win User

Intel Bluetooth reconnect loop

Intel Bluetooth Reconnecting Loop

Windows 10 - 1809 - 17763.253

It keeps disconnecting and makes an annoying sound as if I were removing an USB over and over again.

I tried disconnecting the wireless adapter but this keeps happening.

How do I fix this?

Screen capture - 159af2d20812a293f4744e934870bd83 - Gyazo
    https://gyazo.com/8b5f8df69a88b48d9b7065c96b3243b0

I've tried:
    - Updating the driver
    - Reinstalling the driver
    - Use the troubleshooter

Are there any other safe bluetooth drivers? (aside from the intel)

I need to know if this is a driver or a mobo problem

tianacruz, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Intel Bluetooth reconnect loop

1. Intel Bluetooth reconnect loop - Similar Threads - Intel Bluetooth reconnect

2. Problem with bluetooth reconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with bluetooth reconnecting: I already have my bluetooth keyboard (sk64s) paired with my pc. But everytime i turn on my pc and keyboartd, it doesnt connect automatically. I have to unpair ir by removing device and pair it again. Its a real pain for me and hurting my workflow. What can I do to fix...
  3. Intel Bluetooth Loop-Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Bluetooth Loop-Off: Hi, I have a Windows 10 laptop and I have a problem with the 'Intel Wireless Bluetooth' device constantly disconnecting myself repeatedly every 3 seconds or so, making that annoying disconnect sound over and over and over again only to have it reappear over and over. again....
  4. Intel Bluetooth Loop-Off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Bluetooth Loop-Off: Hi, I have a Windows 10 laptop and I have a problem with the 'Intel Wireless Bluetooth' device constantly disconnecting myself repeatedly every 3 seconds or so, making that annoying disconnect sound over and over and over again only to have it reappear over and over. again....
  5. Intel Bluetooth Loop-Off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Getting reconnected to Bluetooth

Getting reconnected to Bluetooth: I'm trying to reconnect my tv to my laptop, via Bluetooth, but it's not showing up in the list of items to choose from. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-reconnected-to-bluetooth/9b3450b4-91c0-414c-a080-c10ec19613cb
  7. Reconnecting Bluetooth Headset

Reconnecting Bluetooth Headset: Hello, I recently just removed my Bluetooth headphones device from settings, to reconnect them just after. But then when I put my Bluetooth headset in pairing mode, my PC windows 10 won't find the device anymore. I have absolutely no idea how this easy thing can be so...
  8. Reconnecting with Bluetooth

Reconnecting with Bluetooth: Okay so this has been going on for a while now. It doesn't matter if it is my BT headset, game controller, speaker, mouse or keyboard. If i turn off said BT device when i turn it back on i have to go into BT settings on my computer, unpair the device, and then repair it....
  9. Intel bluetooth reconnecting loop

Intel bluetooth reconnecting loop: Windows 10 - 1809 - 17763.253 It keeps disconnecting and makes an annoying sound as if I were removing an USB over and over again. I tried disconnecting the wireless adapter but this keeps happening. How do I fix this? Images:...
  10. Intel Bluetooth Reconnecting Loop

Intel Bluetooth Reconnecting Loop: Windows 10 - 1809 - 17763.253 It keeps disconnecting and makes an annoying sound as if I were removing an USB over and over again. I tried disconnecting the wireless adapter but this keeps happening. How do I fix this? Images:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel r wireless bluetooth keeps disconnecting annoying

2. intel(r) wireless bluetooth(r) keeps disconnecting

3. intel bluetooth windows eject loop