Windows 10: Intel bluetooth reconnecting loop

Discus and support Intel bluetooth reconnecting loop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 - 1809 - 17763.253 It keeps disconnecting and makes an annoying sound as if I were removing an USB over and over again. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tianacruz, Jan 9, 2019.

1. tianacruz Win User

Intel bluetooth reconnecting loop

Windows 10 - 1809 - 17763.253

It keeps disconnecting and makes an annoying sound as if I were removing an USB over and over again.

I tried disconnecting the wireless adapter but this keeps happening.

How do I fix this?

https://gyazo.com/159af2d20812a293f4744e934870bd83

https://gyazo.com/8b5f8df69a88b48d9b7065c96b3243b0

I've tried:

- Updating the driver

- Reinstalling the driver

- Use the troubleshooter

Are there any other safe bluetooth drivers? (aside from the intel)

I need to know if this is a driver or a mobo problem

:)

tianacruz, Jan 9, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Microsoft Bluetooth mouse fails to reconnect on windows 10

Probably there are different errors out there.

I have problems to reconnect a Bluetooth mouse after my computer comes back from a sleep.

I have windows-7 Enterprise, Service Pack 1, 64 bit

Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R), driver version 17.1.1407.474 (latest version, dixit windows)

Power Management disabled (“Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power” is unchecked).

I have two Bluetooth mice

• A Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse. This mouse works fine. No connection or reconnection problems, working since years.
    • As I do not like the Touch path of the Sculpt Touch Mouse, I recently bought a Microsoft BluetoothMouse 3600. This mouse normally works fine; I am also not losing connection after a few minutes of inactivity (I had this problem years ago with a - now retired
      - Microsoft Bluetooth mouse 5000, hence Power Management is disabled).

However, the annoying problem is that my BluetoothMouse 3600 does not reconnect after my computer comes back from a sleep. Neither automatically, nor does it come back if I push the button on the mouse (whether on/off, or 3 seconds for reconnecting). I can
    only reconnect my mouse by initiating a pair sequence using the “Add a device” from the “Show Bluetooth Devices” window and going through the whole process of adding a new device.

No problem to reconnect after switching mouse off and on, while the computer is awake.

Also the Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse reconnects without even ‘blinking’.

Any suggestions?

Thanks Michael

MichelJonker, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Intel bluetooth reconnecting loop

Bluetooth devices will not reconnect after paired

After the latest major update to windows 10, my Bluetooth headset and my Bluetooth keyboard, after pairing, will not reconnect after disconnected. These devices have always been able to reconnect for subsequent uses even after original windows 10 install.
    After this latest update, they no longer automatically reconnect. They are both listed in the devices list but will not connect. I have to remove and repair every time. Thanks for any help.

jayanddeborah, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Intel bluetooth reconnecting loop

1. Intel bluetooth reconnecting loop - Similar Threads - Intel bluetooth reconnecting

2. Problem with bluetooth reconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with bluetooth reconnecting: I already have my bluetooth keyboard (sk64s) paired with my pc. But everytime i turn on my pc and keyboartd, it doesnt connect automatically. I have to unpair ir by removing device and pair it again. Its a real pain for me and hurting my workflow. What can I do to fix...
  3. Intel Bluetooth Loop-Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Bluetooth Loop-Off: Hi, I have a Windows 10 laptop and I have a problem with the 'Intel Wireless Bluetooth' device constantly disconnecting myself repeatedly every 3 seconds or so, making that annoying disconnect sound over and over and over again only to have it reappear over and over. again....
  4. Intel Bluetooth Loop-Off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Bluetooth Loop-Off: Hi, I have a Windows 10 laptop and I have a problem with the 'Intel Wireless Bluetooth' device constantly disconnecting myself repeatedly every 3 seconds or so, making that annoying disconnect sound over and over and over again only to have it reappear over and over. again....
  5. Intel Bluetooth Loop-Off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Getting reconnected to Bluetooth

Getting reconnected to Bluetooth: I'm trying to reconnect my tv to my laptop, via Bluetooth, but it's not showing up in the list of items to choose from. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-reconnected-to-bluetooth/9b3450b4-91c0-414c-a080-c10ec19613cb
  7. Reconnecting Bluetooth Headset

Reconnecting Bluetooth Headset: Hello, I recently just removed my Bluetooth headphones device from settings, to reconnect them just after. But then when I put my Bluetooth headset in pairing mode, my PC windows 10 won't find the device anymore. I have absolutely no idea how this easy thing can be so...
  8. Reconnecting with Bluetooth

Reconnecting with Bluetooth: Okay so this has been going on for a while now. It doesn't matter if it is my BT headset, game controller, speaker, mouse or keyboard. If i turn off said BT device when i turn it back on i have to go into BT settings on my computer, unpair the device, and then repair it....
  9. Intel Bluetooth reconnect loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel Bluetooth reconnect loop: The other day, I turned on my computer to find that the peripheral disconnect sound kept on playing over and over again. I did some digging and found that the culprit was "Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)" This keeps disconnecting and reconnecting, which means that Task Manager...
  10. Intel Bluetooth Reconnecting Loop

Intel Bluetooth Reconnecting Loop: Windows 10 - 1809 - 17763.253 It keeps disconnecting and makes an annoying sound as if I were removing an USB over and over again. I tried disconnecting the wireless adapter but this keeps happening. How do I fix this? Images:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 intel bluetooth reconnecting

2. intel wireless driver keeps reconnecting windows 10