Windows 10: Intel Centeino Upgrade

Discus and support Intel Centeino Upgrade in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My Uncle dont want to let go his Laptop. He has a Intel Centrino in it. Can this Handle windows 10 if I upgrade it to ssd? submitted by /u/CansiSteak... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CansiSteak, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Intel Centeino Upgrade

My Uncle dont want to let go his Laptop. He has a Intel Centrino in it. Can this Handle windows 10 if I upgrade it to ssd?

submitted by /u/CansiSteak
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CansiSteak, Mar 8, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel Readies P55 Chipset B3 Stepping Update

Intel's is readying a hardware update for its P55 Express chipset, currently the only core-logic for the company's brand new socket LGA-1156 processor platform. The new B3 stepping of the P55 PCH will bring with it a little more than new MM number and S-spec numbers. A list of changes is as follows:
    • New MM number and S-spec numbers for the converted products;
    • Firmware and minor BIOS updates are required with the conversion;
    • Processor MRC/microcode update required to enable future processors;
    • Recommended storage driver upgrade from Intel MSM 8.9 to Intel RST 9.5.
    Although it is listed that the MRC update enables 'future processors', Intel, in a statement issued to X-bit labs assured that the current B2 stepping of the chipset (found on current socket LGA-1156 motherboards) does not leave out support for any of Intel's new LGA-1156 processors that are slated for release in the very near future. The dual-core "Clarkale" 32 nm processor will be supported by both B2 and B3 steppings of the chipset.

P55 B3 stepping is pin-identical to P55 B2, and hence motherboard vendors will not have to come up with new designs. Sampling of the new stepping began as early as on October 02, 2009, and it is scheduled for shipment to manufacturers by the 7th of December, 2009. P55 is the performance core-logic for the LGA-1156 platform. It supports Core i5 and Core i7 "Lynnfield" processors with discrete graphics.

Source: X-bit labs

btarunr, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics & ATI Combo (Alpha) - by nIGHTmAYOR

according to laptop support page they do list an old downloadable driver for intel for windows 7 , weather this is related to there being several variants of that laptop or this laptop has switchable graphics i may just suggest you reset the bios and see if things change , if yes you may be able to apply step 2 , if not then apply step 4 and call it today , you are still better off being on the high performance gpu .

Out of curiosity can you take a snap shot from Settings > System > Display. Scroll down and click the “Graphics Settings” ?

nIGHTmAYOR, Mar 8, 2021
  4. mos187 Win User

Intel Centeino Upgrade

Intel Q9650 upgrade??

What do you guyz think of the Intel Q9650, was thinking of upgrading my E8400, will it be of better performance.
    really appreciate your suggestions

Thanx

mos187, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Intel Centeino Upgrade

1. Intel Centeino Upgrade - Similar Threads - Intel Centeino Upgrade

2. Upgrading Intel to Intel OS Compatibility

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading Intel to Intel OS Compatibility: I have an XPS 8700 with an i7-4770 and an oem mobo. Got a core i7-9700k and an Asus TUF M-ATX mobo coming. Wondering if I should be able to just swap parts and run off my boot SSD or if I'll have to do something before the swap and if so what. Licenses aren't an issue as I've...
  3. Upgrading system from Intel to AMD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading system from Intel to AMD: I have bought a new motherboard, cpu and gpu. I want to keep the data on my ssd and hard drive and do a fresh install of windows when i install all new parts. How do i do it?...
  4. Intel Driver not Working After Win 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Driver not Working After Win 10 Upgrade: I have a Dell here that will not display a second monitor after a Windows 10 Upgrade. Computer does not want to load the latest Intel 2500 series display driver. When I install and select the correct driver and restart the machine both screens will display for about 5 seconds...
  5. Intel HD graphics driver gone after upgrade

Intel HD graphics driver gone after upgrade: I upgraded my pc from a 32bit to 64bit but it resulted in me having to format my pc but I go to device manager to find that Intel r HD graphics is gone Instead I have this intel family chipset crap and this is a huge inconvience because most of the games I play require a...
  6. Is an upgrade for i3 intel core processor possible??

Is an upgrade for i3 intel core processor possible??: ok so I have an i3 intel core processor, im also quite the fan of gaming as well so how do I go by upgrading my system to be a better gaming system that gives accessibility to the latest games as well???...
  7. enovo g50-80 laptop with intel i3 ..can i upgrade it to intel i5 or i7

enovo g50-80 laptop with intel i3 ..can i upgrade it to intel i5 or i7: Hi..i have a lenovo g50-80 laptop with intel i3 ..can i upgrade it to intel i5 or i7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel/219093de-6f1f-4833-86bd-eea3e5f19369
  8. Missing Intel Display Audio after 1809 upgrade

Missing Intel Display Audio after 1809 upgrade: Windows 10 home 1809 17763.55, Samsung Notebook 9 - 7th gen Intel i7. I have installed 25.20.100.6326 and same thing. Windows update immediately installs an older driver from 2016, then Samsung installs 23.20.16.5044 04/2018. Under Device Installation Settings I have told...
  9. Windows 10 Upgrade on Intel 32 GB NUC

Windows 10 Upgrade on Intel 32 GB NUC: Cant upgrade due to space requirements for upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10-upgrade-on-intel-32-gb-nuc/06cb7db7-2cad-4390-8c9b-11305a0e602a
  10. Upgrading from Windows 8.1 on Intel Graphics

Upgrading from Windows 8.1 on Intel Graphics: Since I have a HP - Pavilion 17.3" Laptop - Intel Core i5 - 6GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive: with Intel HD Graphics 4400 I was wondering if the install process was smoothed out. Last time I tried it it was a rough install with poor performance. Also, has the rollback feature...