Windows 10: Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 stopped working

Discus and support Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 stopped working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, a friend of mine recently had a failing HDD in his laptop. So we bought him a new one and installed windows 10 (his laptop is a HP G56, it shipped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Whirlwind, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Whirlwind Win User

Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 stopped working

Hi,
    a friend of mine recently had a failing HDD in his laptop. So we bought him a new one and installed windows 10 (his laptop is a HP G56, it shipped with win 7, but he lost the disc).

I had a USB drive with Windows 10 1709 home lying around. After installation everything worked fine (WLAN connected and worked). He used it for a day, when suddenly the WLAN stopped working. The card disappeared from device manager (visible when hidden devices are shown).

So far we tried installing the original Win7 drivers from the HP page and using the Intel driver management tool. We also disabled energy saving for WLAN devices. I also tried uninstalling the card in the device manager and then restarting the pc. Now it has disappeared completly.

Is there anything else we could try?

:)

Whirlwind, Nov 16, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Intel Centrino Wireless-N and Advanced-N Bluetooth Driver Advisory

Source: INTEL-SA-00177

Brink, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Wi-fi does not work in Windows 10 (Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230)

Hi,

In the link it is mentioned Confused about what to download?.
    I would suggest you to refer the suggestion mentioned under this and hope you will get your answer.

This software is recommended for end-users. Confirm that you have Windows 10* operating system before installing.
    Ensure that your wireless adapter is supported by this download. Only the following list of wireless adapters are supported.

Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 2230

Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6235

Do get back to us if you need more clarification.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Kressly Win User

Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless N 1000 Not working after windows 10 latest update

Hello

After Windows 10 pro latest update, Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless N 1000
    is no longer working and therefore i can no longer browse. When i do a driver update i get Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller but Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless N 1000 says i have the latest update from windows and i Can not browse. I have tried to visit
    the intel website but apparently based on windows report i must get the driver from windows yet windows is not updating the driver and when i restart my machine the driver no longer shows.

Here is the report i get from windows

Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless N 1000

Diagnostics Information (Network Adapter)

Details about network adapter diagnosis:

Network adapter Wi-Fi driver information:

Description . . . . . . . . . . : Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless-N 1000 Driver

Manufacturer . . . . . . . . . : Intel Corporation

Provider . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft

Version . . . . . . . . . . . : 15.4.1.1

Inf File Name . . . . . . . . . : C:\WINDOWS\INF\netwsw00.inf

Inf File Date . . . . . . . . . : Saturday, July 16, 2016 11:41:50 AM

Section Name . . . . . . . . . : Install_MPCIEX_GEN_1000_HMC_BGN_WIN7_64

Hardware ID . . . . . . . . . . : pci\ven_8086&dev_0083&subsys_13058086

Instance Status Flags . . . . . : 0x1802400

Device Manager Status Code . . : 10

IfType . . . . . . . . . . . . : 71

Physical Media Type . . . . . . : 9

InformationalNetwork Diagnostics Log

File Name: 64E74A59-E901-40A2-82EA-000868A9A955.Diagnose.0.etl

InformationalOther Networking Configuration and Logs

File Name: NetworkConfiguration.cab

Collection information

Computer Name: MAX

Windows Version: 10.0

Architecture: x64

Time: Saturday, 12 November, 2016 15:51:49

---------------------------------------------------

Windows Network Diagnostics

Detects problems with network connectivity.

Package Version: 4.0

Publisher: Microsoft Windows

Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 stopped working adaa65b0-067f-48b1-8b45-7cda6668358a.png

Does anybody have a solution ? Without it, i can not connect to wifi and i am obliged to use a Usb to browse instead of wifi

Kressly, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 stopped working - Similar Threads - Intel Centrino Wireless

2. Windows 10 - Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200 AGN issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200 AGN issue: Hello,I've installed an Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200 AGN WiFi mini PCI express module in my Intel NUC DC3217BY computer. My operation system is Windows 10 pro 22H2. The system recognized the new hw component, installed MS driver ver. 15.4.1.1, date 01. 23. 2013, but like...
  3. IntelR CentrinoR Wireless N 1000

IntelR CentrinoR Wireless N 1000: I upgraded from windows 7 to 10 my wifi card intel R centrino R Advanced wireless -N 6230 works fine but i when i try to load the the intel IntelR CentrinoR Wireless N 1000 and intel Centrino RWireless N 1030 i get the message MSi file missing the set up app will exit...
  4. Toshiba Tecra S11-14R / Intel Centrino Advanced N 6200 AGN / Windows 10 / No wireless (AT ALL)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Toshiba Tecra S11-14R / Intel Centrino Advanced N 6200 AGN / Windows 10 / No wireless (AT ALL): So my mom has the Toshiba laptop mentioned on the title and asked me to update from its Win 7 to Win 10. I sucessefully updated it and installed some Win 10's updates. Everything was working great, wireless included, even after installing and rebooting the computer with the...
  5. Upgrade Wireless Card to Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upgrade Wireless Card to Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300: Hi again, i'm back with another question. I'd like to upgrade to a 5ghz wifi card, as this current laptop only has a Intel Centrino Wireless N 2230 . Would i be correct in assuming that this card Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 WLAN PCIe Half Wifi Card 04W00N 4W00N 633ANHMW...
  6. Problems with Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 on my laptop

Problems with Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 on my laptop: Hello, Community. I'm having trouble with Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 on my laptop (the specifications are at this link) Toshiba P755-S5380 Specs - CNET Operating System Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1909. The problem occurred after one of the last updates of Windows...
  7. Intel centrino wireless N1030 not working since updated to windows 10

Intel centrino wireless N1030 not working since updated to windows 10: Well since I updated to windows 10 I cant turn my wifi ON! I checked device manage but I says the adapter is working properly I tried to find new drivers update but it says I'm up to date... but still the only drivers update I can find for a Intel centrino N1030 are for...
  8. Slow speed with Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230

Slow speed with Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230: My computer will not register download speeds much faster than 12Mbps over wireless even though I have a 50mbps connection which is confirmed with an ethernet connection. Is that the max speed of my Wifi device- Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230? Is there a way to get the Wifi...
  9. Intel Centrino Wireless-N and Advanced-N Bluetooth Driver Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Centrino Wireless-N and Advanced-N Bluetooth Driver Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00177 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Denial of Service Severity rating: MEDIUM Original release: 09/11/2018 Last revised: 09/11/2018 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in ibtfltcoex.sys driver for Intel® Centrino® Wireless...
  10. Wireless connectivity issue on Dell (Intel Centrino Wireless N-2230)

Wireless connectivity issue on Dell (Intel Centrino Wireless N-2230): I have Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230 issue on Dell Inspiron 15R with Windows 10 64-bit. Lately, the wi-fi disconnects randomly and it says “no connections are available” or it is connected to the home network but it says “No Internet, secured”. All my other devices have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel(r) centrino(r) wireless-n 1000 not working

2. nu vot

3. driver wireless adapter n 1000 windows 7 ultimate

4. netwsw00.inf centrino n-wireless historic drivers,
  5. intel centrino wireless n 1000 not working,
  6. dell Netwsw00.inf,
  7. Network controller Intel Corporation Centrino Wireless-N 1000 [Condor Peak] Centrino Wireless-N 1000 BGN The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) VEN_8086&DEV_0083&SUBSYS_13058086,
  8. repair intel r centrino r wireless n-1000