Windows 10: intel chipset driver error which cause blank screen with spinning dots\

Discus and support intel chipset driver error which cause blank screen with spinning dots\ in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer keeps running into a problem every time I try to do latest updates and restart. When I restart my pc I get a blank screen with spinning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aGhettoAssassin, Sep 21, 2019.

1. intel chipset driver error which cause blank screen with spinning dots\

My computer keeps running into a problem every time I try to do latest updates and restart. When I restart my pc I get a blank screen with spinning dots and it doesn't go any further. I either have to boot in safe mode or reset my pc to get back into the OS. Once inside I check the device manager and there is a display adapter error or an intel chipset driver error. Error log states that Microsoft has stopped the device because there was a problem with it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, rolling back driver, checked for lastet updated driver, and checked windows updates for possible lastest driver. All of the above attempts have failed to resolve my issue. If anyone has any advice please let me know Thank you...

:)

aGhettoAssassin, Sep 21, 2019

2. KB4497935 CAUSING INFINITE BLACK SCREEN WITH SPINNING CIRCLE

Hi,

Thanks for the reply and appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

Please answer these questions to get additional information for clarity:

1. Are you getting a black screen before signing in to Windows 10?
    2. Are you getting a black or blank screen after signing in to Windows 10?
    3. Are you getting a black screen with spinning dots after restarting the device?

Some of the common scenarios that can cause a black or blank screen to occur are connection problems with your display, display adapter driver update issues, or issues with recent updates or installations.

Suggest you to follow the steps from this article to check if that works.

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14106/windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-or-blank-screen-errors

Let us know the result of the steps performed so that we can help you further.

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Black screen with Spinning dots after Windows 10 updates

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the PC’s?
    2. Are the PC’s connected to domain network?

I suggest you to refer the article Troubleshoot
    black screen or blank screen errors
    , refer the section
    I see a black or colored screen with spinning dots after restarting my device.

However, if the PC’s are connected to domain network, I suggest you to post your query on
    TechNet forumswhere
    we have experts on domain environment.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 21, 2019
  4. intel chipset driver error which cause blank screen with spinning dots\

Intel chipset drivers error:

but now to the original question: is there a way to fix the intel driver utility error when trying to download chipset?

EvanZaitsev, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

intel chipset driver error which cause blank screen with spinning dots\

1. intel chipset driver error which cause blank screen with spinning dots\ - Similar Threads - intel chipset driver

2. Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers: I have recently upgraded BIOS and Windows from 10 to 11 on my desktop PC with a ASUS ROG 390-F GAMING motherboard. After the PC was upgraded it has kept crashing, and I have debugged and eventually found out chipset drivers was not installed after BIOS update. So I downloaded...
  3. Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers: I have recently upgraded BIOS and Windows from 10 to 11 on my desktop PC with a ASUS ROG 390-F GAMING motherboard. After the PC was upgraded it has kept crashing, and I have debugged and eventually found out chipset drivers was not installed after BIOS update. So I downloaded...
  4. Blank grey screen with spinning dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank grey screen with spinning dots: Hi,I just thought I'd post this as a new thread, because the 'original' thread from 2017 is now locked and can't receive further contributions...
  5. Blank grey screen with spinning dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank grey screen with spinning dots: Hi,I just thought I'd post this as a new thread, because the 'original' thread from 2017 is now locked and can't receive further contributions...
  6. Blank grey screen with spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Screen glitches - Intel chipset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen glitches - Intel chipset: Hello everyone, I'm experiencing a very annoying issue with my Notebook that is making my screen glitch and flicker like crazy, making it unusable sometimes. Hope someone can help me with this. I have a notebook with the following specs: Intel Atom x5-z8350 with Intel HD...
  8. Missing Intel chipset driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Intel chipset driver: Hi, my computer has been really slow recently and I am confident it is because it is missing the Intel Chipset driver. In Device Manager, the only driver in Storage Controllers is the Microsoft Storage Spaces Controller. Having run a benchmark test on my SSD, its write speed...
  9. Which version of Intel Chipset is installed?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which version of Intel Chipset is installed?: I am running Windows 10 64bit build 18362.86. According to Device Manager (System Devices), version 10.1.1.38 is installed. When I attempt to install version 10.1.1.45, Intel install states, "A newer version is already installed. Are you sure you want to downgrade?". Is...
  10. black screen and spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black screen and spinning dots: I updated my two Windows 10 laptop and got an issue on both of them. At present when I am rebooting my PC, I see spinning circle on the black screen. I tried to restore the system but it didn’t help. Laptops are Dell and Lenovo. I updated to 1809 version...