Windows 10: Intel DCH Drivers version 25.20.100.6577 released for Windows 10

Discus and support Intel DCH Drivers version 25.20.100.6577 released for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A new version of Intel’s DCH driver is now available for Windows 10 devices. Intel DCH Drivers version 25.20.100.6577 for Windows 10 adds support for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Feb 26, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Intel DCH Drivers version 25.20.100.6577 released for Windows 10

A new version of Intel’s DCH driver is now available for Windows 10 devices. Intel DCH Drivers version 25.20.100.6577 for Windows 10 adds support for Apex Legends and fixes tons of bugs.

Intel DCH version 25.20.100.6577 comes with several improvements and bug fixes. For instance, the update introduces performance improvements and optimizations for Arma 3 on PCs with Intel 6th-generation processors or higher.

It also includes power and performance benefits for DX12 games and apps using placed resources. It’s worth noting that these are new drivers developed by following the Windows DCH graphics drivers standards.

“These new drivers labeled as Windows DCH graphics drivers aren’t backward compatible with our previous graphics drivers that we are now labeling Legacy,” Intel explains in the release notes.

Here’s a list of fixes and other minor improvements included in this release:

• Intermittent crashes or hangs may occur in Cinema4D, Sid Meier’s Civilization VI: Gathering Storm, vkQuake2
    • Minor graphics anomalies may be observed in Final Fantasy XV and Microsoft Edge browser.
    • OpenGL stability fixes for background applications.
    • Few Internal panels may show black screen after installing graphics driver.
    • Content protection may not enable when resuming from sleep after connecting display port monitor.
    • Rotation may not be persistent when swapping displays in multi-monitor configurations.
    • Aspect ratio options may be missing in Intel® Graphics Control Panel for HDMI displays.
    • Garbage may be seen while using Multi Stream Transport (MST) monitors.

There are some known issues associated with this update:

• Minor graphics anomalies may be observed in Battlefield V (DX11), Apex Legends (6th Generation Processors only), Arma 3 (6th Generation Processors only), Re-Legion and other games.
    • Intermittent crashes or hangs may occur in Crackdown 3, and other games.
    • Corruptions may be seen in video recorded by Cyberlink screen recorder.
    • Color band may be observed on either side of Netflix playback on HDR displays.

You can use the Intel Driver & Support Assistant to download and install the latest drivers. You can also update the DCH drivers by downloading the drivers manually from Intel’s website.

The post Intel DCH Drivers version 25.20.100.6577 released for Windows 10 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Feb 26, 2019
  2. swarfega Win User

Introduction of Windows DCH Drivers for Intel Products

I just saw this announcement on Intel's website:

What is changing?
    Microsoft is changing the way that hardware drivers work on the Universal Windows Platform (UWP), Windows® 10 (and later), and Microsoft Windows* Server 2019 (and later). Hardware running on these operating systems can use Windows DCH Drivers. Intel will begin distributing Windows DCH Drivers for its products beginning in November 2018.

How do these changes affect driver updates for Intel products?
    As of November 2018, driver updates for Intel products on these operating systems will begin transitioning to Windows DCH Drivers. After a driver has been updated to a Windows DCH Driver, it's possible to roll back to a legacy driver; however, rolling back isn't recommended as it involves a complex process that could result in system instability. This system instability is especially pertinent to graphics drivers. You can find more information on this subject.

How do I load Intel® driver updates?
    You can load most Intel® driver updates using the Intel® Driver and Support Assistant (Intel® DSA), which will:
    Detect your machine’s configuration.
    Identify your current Intel® drivers.
    Notify you of any drivers that need updating.
    Give you the opportunity to update those drivers.
    Note that the Intel® DSA tool doesn't currently work for Windows* Server. For these customers, and customers who prefer to manually identify and load a specific driver, these customers can use Download Center.
    More detailed information on DCH Windows Drivers can be found on the Microsoft site.

Source

swarfega, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Purify Win User
    Update WHQL to DCH Driver

I've already installed latest Intel HD Graphics WHQL version 25.20.100.6373, but it keeps pop up me with warning igfxEM.exe App error box (the instruction at 0x0007FFF90D90A03 referred memory at 0xFFF... The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program) every time I turn on/restart my laptop.

Shouid I update to Intel HD Graphics DCH version 25.20.10.6519 or any else solutions?

And if I change from WHQL to DCH for Intel HD Graphics, should I also change my nVidia driver to DCH or it's ok if I still use standard version?

Note:
    My laptop is running win 10 1809 64 bit, core i7 6700HQ.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Purify, Feb 26, 2019
  4. StefanM Win User

Intel HD 630 (Kaby Lake) graphics drivers for Windows 8.1 64

Neither Intel nor Microsoft support Kabylake under Windows 7 or 8.1

Check out Microsoft's statement:
    The processor is not supported together with the Windows version that you are currently using" error when you scan or download Windows updates

Then check the release notes from the driver linked above:
    OS support
    On 7th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors, Intel® Xeon® Mobile Processors and related Intel® Pentium® Processors/Intel® Celeron® Processors:

• Microsoft Windows® 10* 64-bit only
    Regarding the versions: last four digits indicate the actual driver number as described at Understanding the Intel® Graphics Driver Version Number

StefanM, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Intel DCH Drivers version 25.20.100.6577 released for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Intel DCH Drivers

2. Intel inc released Intel UHD and Iris DCH Graphic WHQL drivers list for Windows 10 and 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel inc released Intel UHD and Iris DCH Graphic WHQL drivers list for Windows 10 and 11...: Intel Inc. released Intel UHD and Iris DCH Graphic WHQL drivers list for Windows 10 and 11 64bitSupported OS versions:: Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2020 Update 20H2 Microsoft Windows 10-64 - May 2021 Update 21H1 Microsoft Windows 10-64 - November 2021 Update 21H2...
  3. Intel inc released Intel UHD and Iris DCH Graphic WHQL drivers list for Windows 10 and 11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel inc released Intel UHD and Iris DCH Graphic WHQL drivers list for Windows 10 and 11...: Intel Inc. released Intel UHD and Iris DCH Graphic WHQL drivers list for Windows 10 and 11 64bitSupported OS versions:: Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2020 Update 20H2 Microsoft Windows 10-64 - May 2021 Update 21H1 Microsoft Windows 10-64 - November 2021 Update 21H2...
  4. Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6912 released for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6912 released for Windows 10: Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6912 is now available for Windows 10 May 2019 Update, October 2018 Update and older versions. Intel graphics driver version 26.20.100.6912 comes with support for a few new games and the usual bug fixes. As per the changelog, the latest...
  5. Windows 10 Update keeps installing old Intel UHD Graphics 630 post DCH driver release

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update keeps installing old Intel UHD Graphics 630 post DCH driver release: Hi there - I would just like to ask a question regarding updating of Intel hardware beyond November 2018 with the new DCH drivers. I am having issues in not being able to update my Intel Graphics UHD 630 drivers properly, ever since Microsoft/Intel implemented the new DCH...
  6. Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6709 released for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6709 released for Windows 10: Intel is now rolling out a new version of its DCH drivers to Windows 10 machines with improvements and fixes. Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6709 for Windows 10 adds support Microsoft’s upcoming Windows 10 May 2019 Update and addresses bugs. Intel says that the driver...
  7. Intel DCH Drivers version 25.20.100.6519 released for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel DCH Drivers version 25.20.100.6519 released for Windows 10: In November 2018, Intel published its first Modern Windows Driver (Universal Windows Drivers) for several of its integrated GPUs. Intel’s modern drivers for Windows 10 are now being referred to as DCH Drivers for simplicity and it represents a new way for graphics drivers to...
  8. Intel’s Windows 10 Modern Driver version 25.20.100.6471 released

in Windows 10 News
    Intel’s Windows 10 Modern Driver version 25.20.100.6471 released: Back in November, Intel confirmed that it will delivery Windows Modern Drivers to the supported devices and the old versions, which won’t be discontinued, will be considered legacy drivers. Intel says Windows Modern Driver provides optimizations aimed at UWP apps and the...
  9. Introduction of Windows DCH Drivers for Intel Products

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Introduction of Windows DCH Drivers for Intel Products: I just saw this announcement on Intel's website: What is changing? Microsoft is changing the way that hardware drivers work on the Universal Windows Platform (UWP), Windows® 10 (and later), and Microsoft Windows* Server 2019 (and later). Hardware running on these operating...
  10. Intel releases Graphics Drivers version 25.20.100.6326 for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel releases Graphics Drivers version 25.20.100.6326 for Windows 10: Intel Graphics Drivers version 25.20.100.6326 for Windows 10 is now rolling out to the users and it comes with some improvements. The latest update to Intel Graphics Drivers is supposed to improve the overall experience but there aren’t too many changes included in October...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Version: 25.20.100.6577