Windows 10: Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6709 released for Windows 10

Discus and support Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6709 released for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Intel is now rolling out a new version of its DCH drivers to Windows 10 machines with improvements and fixes. Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6709... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Apr 19, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6709 released for Windows 10

Intel is now rolling out a new version of its DCH drivers to Windows 10 machines with improvements and fixes. Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6709 for Windows 10 adds support Microsoft’s upcoming Windows 10 May 2019 Update and addresses bugs.

Intel says that the driver comes bundled with the early version of the newly-launched Intel Graphics Command Center. Intel Graphics Command Center is a new software that comes with modern design and allows users to customize the graphics settings, optimize visual experience and more.

When you launch the Intel Graphics Control Center, it will scan for installed games and provide you with one click optimization in-game settings based on the
    hardware capabilities.

Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6709 released for Windows 10 Intel-Graphics-Command-Center.jpg

You can also create custom game profiles and directly tune individual game settings. It’s worth noting that Intel Graphics Command Center follows some of the modern design standards of Windows 10 and you also install it from the Microsoft Store.

Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6709 also includes power savings improvements for devices with integrated display panels.

Today’s Intel DCH driver update addresses some problems, including a bug that causes hangs and crashes when playing Devil May Cry 5 with DX11. Another bug has been addressed which resulted in minor graphics anomalies when playing Re-Legion, Arma 3 and Dreamfall the Longest Journey.

It also fixes an issue where the Rise of the Tomb Raider displays an error message when running DX12.

Intel is aware of the following known issues in this release:

• Minor graphics anomalies may be observed in Apex Legends (low quality settings with TSAA disabled on 6th generation Processors only), Devil May Cry 5* (DX12), Generation Zero, and Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 (DX12).
    • Intermittent crashes or hangs may be seen in Anno 1800 (DX12) and World War Z (Vulkan).
    • Corruptions may be seen in video recorded by Cyberlink screen recorder.

As always, you can use Intel Driver & Support Assistant to update the drivers or you can also update the DCH drivers from Intel’s website.

The post Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6709 released for Windows 10 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Apr 19, 2019
  2. AntonRH Win User

Intel® Graphics Control Panel in DCH driver

Hi,

After I updated Windows 10 with 1809 version I lost access to Intel® Graphics Control Panel where I could disable auto screen brightness.

I found out that version brings so called "DCH" drivers for Intel and the Control Panel was replaced with this app

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/i...panel/9ndlclmmtmrc?activetab=pivot:reviewstab

However, I can not launch it says "Intel Graphics Card is not available. Check the driver status and then launch the application."

I found that DCH driver that is installed together with 1809 is missing COM component that contains Strings for localization.

I asked MSI what I should do and they blamed Intel and Microsoft. I asked Intel and they blame Microsoft now. Unfortunately, problem doesn't get solved.

Was anybody able to fix this issue with Intel® Graphics Control Panel ?

AntonRH, Apr 19, 2019
  3. swarfega Win User
    Introduction of Windows DCH Drivers for Intel Products

I just saw this announcement on Intel's website:

What is changing?
    Microsoft is changing the way that hardware drivers work on the Universal Windows Platform (UWP), Windows® 10 (and later), and Microsoft Windows* Server 2019 (and later). Hardware running on these operating systems can use Windows DCH Drivers. Intel will begin distributing Windows DCH Drivers for its products beginning in November 2018.

How do these changes affect driver updates for Intel products?
    As of November 2018, driver updates for Intel products on these operating systems will begin transitioning to Windows DCH Drivers. After a driver has been updated to a Windows DCH Driver, it's possible to roll back to a legacy driver; however, rolling back isn't recommended as it involves a complex process that could result in system instability. This system instability is especially pertinent to graphics drivers. You can find more information on this subject.

How do I load Intel® driver updates?
    You can load most Intel® driver updates using the Intel® Driver and Support Assistant (Intel® DSA), which will:
    Detect your machine’s configuration.
    Identify your current Intel® drivers.
    Notify you of any drivers that need updating.
    Give you the opportunity to update those drivers.
    Note that the Intel® DSA tool doesn't currently work for Windows* Server. For these customers, and customers who prefer to manually identify and load a specific driver, these customers can use Download Center.
    More detailed information on DCH Windows Drivers can be found on the Microsoft site.

Source

swarfega, Apr 19, 2019
  4. RahulKAR Win User

Intel® Graphics Control Panel in DCH driver

Windows 10 1809 automatically installed DCH drivers for you? It didn't do that with my PC.

RahulKAR, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6709 released for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Intel DCH Drivers

2. Intel inc released Intel UHD and Iris DCH Graphic WHQL drivers list for Windows 10 and 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel inc released Intel UHD and Iris DCH Graphic WHQL drivers list for Windows 10 and 11...: Intel Inc. released Intel UHD and Iris DCH Graphic WHQL drivers list for Windows 10 and 11 64bitSupported OS versions:: Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2020 Update 20H2 Microsoft Windows 10-64 - May 2021 Update 21H1 Microsoft Windows 10-64 - November 2021 Update 21H2...
  3. Intel inc released Intel UHD and Iris DCH Graphic WHQL drivers list for Windows 10 and 11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel inc released Intel UHD and Iris DCH Graphic WHQL drivers list for Windows 10 and 11...: Intel Inc. released Intel UHD and Iris DCH Graphic WHQL drivers list for Windows 10 and 11 64bitSupported OS versions:: Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2020 Update 20H2 Microsoft Windows 10-64 - May 2021 Update 21H1 Microsoft Windows 10-64 - November 2021 Update 21H2...
  4. Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6912 released for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6912 released for Windows 10: Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6912 is now available for Windows 10 May 2019 Update, October 2018 Update and older versions. Intel graphics driver version 26.20.100.6912 comes with support for a few new games and the usual bug fixes. As per the changelog, the latest...
  5. Windows 10 Update keeps installing old Intel UHD Graphics 630 post DCH driver release

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update keeps installing old Intel UHD Graphics 630 post DCH driver release: Hi there - I would just like to ask a question regarding updating of Intel hardware beyond November 2018 with the new DCH drivers. I am having issues in not being able to update my Intel Graphics UHD 630 drivers properly, ever since Microsoft/Intel implemented the new DCH...
  6. Intel DCH Drivers version 25.20.100.6577 released for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel DCH Drivers version 25.20.100.6577 released for Windows 10: A new version of Intel’s DCH driver is now available for Windows 10 devices. Intel DCH Drivers version 25.20.100.6577 for Windows 10 adds support for Apex Legends and fixes tons of bugs. Intel DCH version 25.20.100.6577 comes with several improvements and bug fixes. For...
  7. Intel DCH Drivers version 25.20.100.6519 released for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel DCH Drivers version 25.20.100.6519 released for Windows 10: In November 2018, Intel published its first Modern Windows Driver (Universal Windows Drivers) for several of its integrated GPUs. Intel’s modern drivers for Windows 10 are now being referred to as DCH Drivers for simplicity and it represents a new way for graphics drivers to...
  8. Intel’s Windows 10 Modern Driver version 25.20.100.6471 released

in Windows 10 News
    Intel’s Windows 10 Modern Driver version 25.20.100.6471 released: Back in November, Intel confirmed that it will delivery Windows Modern Drivers to the supported devices and the old versions, which won’t be discontinued, will be considered legacy drivers. Intel says Windows Modern Driver provides optimizations aimed at UWP apps and the...
  9. Introduction of Windows DCH Drivers for Intel Products

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Introduction of Windows DCH Drivers for Intel Products: I just saw this announcement on Intel's website: What is changing? Microsoft is changing the way that hardware drivers work on the Universal Windows Platform (UWP), Windows® 10 (and later), and Microsoft Windows* Server 2019 (and later). Hardware running on these operating...
  10. Intel releases Graphics Drivers version 25.20.100.6326 for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel releases Graphics Drivers version 25.20.100.6326 for Windows 10: Intel Graphics Drivers version 25.20.100.6326 for Windows 10 is now rolling out to the users and it comes with some improvements. The latest update to Intel Graphics Drivers is supposed to improve the overall experience but there aren’t too many changes included in October...