Windows 10: Intel Delays Mass Production of 10 nm CPUs to 2019

Discus and support Intel Delays Mass Production of 10 nm CPUs to 2019 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Yeah, 7 nano-meters. Still wander what will happen when they hit 5nm barrier and how they think to stop leakage. New material(probably more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cliff S, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Cliff S New Member

Intel Delays Mass Production of 10 nm CPUs to 2019

New material(probably more expensive), or filling with a special gel to slow down/stop electrons, like in nuclear physics(power plants and bombs) used to slow down/control the flow neutrons..

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2018
  2. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more: Intel Delays Mass Production of 10 nm CPUs to 2019

:)

Brink, Apr 27, 2018
  3. jay stack Win User
    screen shots

when I press the prt scr button there is no quick flash on the screen so I do not know if it even took a photo ! CPU Model: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz

CPU Codename:

Manufacturing Process: 22 nm

Instruction Set: 64-bit x86

CPU Revision: 306C3h

Logical Processors: 8

and a G15 Logitech gaming board !

jay stack, Apr 27, 2018
  4. NikosDi Win User

NikosDi, Apr 27, 2018
  5. yu gnomi Win User
    yu gnomi, Apr 27, 2018
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Cliff S, Apr 27, 2018
  7. CountMike New Member
    AMD says that they are on target for last 1/4 this year.

CountMike, Apr 27, 2018
  8. Cliff S New Member

Cliff S, Apr 27, 2018
  9. CountMike New Member
    CountMike, Apr 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Intel Delays Mass Production of 10 nm CPUs to 2019 - Similar Threads - Intel Delays Mass

2. Intel 7th gen CPUs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel 7th gen CPUs: Can anyone from Microsoft itself tell me why the 7th gen got excluded from the compatibility list, except of all things the HEDT chips of said generation, AND the CPU that runs Microsoft's own Surface laptop the 7820?I'm furious....
  3. Intel 7th gen CPUs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel 7th gen CPUs: Can anyone from Microsoft itself tell me why the 7th gen got excluded from the compatibility list, except of all things the HEDT chips of said generation, AND the CPU that runs Microsoft's own Surface laptop the 7820?I'm furious....
  4. Windows 10 support for Legacy Intel CPUs

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 support for Legacy Intel CPUs: Hello, I just installed Windows 10 64 bit on a Pentium E5400 which was not supposed to be supported according to this table: Does My Intel(R) Processor Support Microsoft Windows(R) 10? It's Wolfdale and it worked with build 1809. What does it mean? Because I want to...
  5. Intel Product Security Center Advisories for December 10, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Product Security Center Advisories for December 10, 2019: Intel is focused on ensuring the security of our customers computing environments. We are committed to rapidly addressing issues as they arise, and providing recommendations through security advisories and security notices. Security advisories are fixes or workarounds for...
  6. Intel Product Security Center Advisories for November 12, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Product Security Center Advisories for November 12, 2019: Intel is focused on ensuring the security of our customers computing environments. We are committed to rapidly addressing issues as they arise, and providing recommendations through security advisories and security notices. Security advisories are fixes or workarounds for...
  7. Intel Atom Z2560 "Intel's Atom Clove CPUs"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Atom Z2560 "Intel's Atom Clove CPUs": Hello, I have a older Tablet sitting around in my shelf and I tough it would be nice to have a windows tablet to play around with. How ever I found out that the Processor my tablet is using "Intel Atom Z2560" which had Problems back in 2017. My question is is this still the...
  8. Latest Intel CPUs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latest Intel CPUs: I love keeping up on the latest and greatest, and Intel is at it again! Say hello to the 10 core, 20 thread i7-6950x: http://ark.intel.com/products/94456/Intel-Core-i7-6950X-Processor-Extreme-Edition-25M-Cache-up-to-3_50-GHz Obviously between the fact that very few if any...
  9. Intel Announces Plans to Integrate Thunderbolt 3 into Future CPUs

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Announces Plans to Integrate Thunderbolt 3 into Future CPUs: Intel has a long history of leading the industry in I/O innovation. In the late 1990s, Intel developed USB, which made it easier and faster to connect external devices to computers, consolidating a multitude of existing connectors. Intel continues its I/O innovation...
  10. Intel CPUs Vulnerable to New 'BranchScope' Attack

in Windows 10 News
    Intel CPUs Vulnerable to New 'BranchScope' Attack: Researchers have discovered a new side-channel attack method that can be launched against devices with Intel processors, and the patches released in response to the Spectre and Meltdown vulnerabilities might not prevent these types of attacks. The new attack, dubbed...