Windows 10: Intel Delivers New SSD Form Factor and Innovative Designs

Discus and support Intel Delivers New SSD Form Factor and Innovative Designs in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, Intel announces major data center storage advances, reiterating Intel’s memory technology leadership. The new technologies advance data center... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Intel Delivers New SSD Form Factor and Innovative Designs

Source: Intel Further Delivers on Storage Transformation with New SSD Form Factor and Innovative Designs | Intel Newsroom

:)

Brink, Aug 9, 2017

2. Booklet mainboard formfactor

Is the booklet mainboard of some standard form factor or a specific design of its own? It would be nice to find some options to upgrade it.

HDD swap with a SSD seems to be one popular upgrade, what else you guys have done?

TexWiller---01, Aug 9, 2017
  3. PC Suite support for MAC OS X?

AS a Mac user I must add that Apple is THE innovator in the business and it is not just about macs as computers but their entire digital product footprint in the market. They have dominant market share in a wide variety of products [digital muisic delivery,
    iPod, etc and have pioneered most of the new innovative products out there. Microsoft can't even deliver an updated operating sustem while Apple has delivered 4 - one on a new platform - with a new one targeted for summer.

Take a look at teh stock performance as well.

Nokia looses by not participating because Apple is considered the groundbreaker.

jewett---01, Aug 9, 2017
Thema:

Intel Delivers New SSD Form Factor and Innovative Designs

1. Intel Delivers New SSD Form Factor and Innovative Designs - Similar Threads - Intel Delivers SSD

2. Making a Form on phone delivering to a computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Making a Form on phone delivering to a computer: So this is a wierd one, i work for the local goverment in my city in Norway. We have a ... "Norwegian" issue during the winter... Snow, tons and tons of snow. So what im trying to do is to make a form for complaining about snow clearing or where its needed for the people we...
  3. Toshiba announces new small XFMEXPRESS NVMe SSD memory form factor

in Windows 10 News
    Toshiba announces new small XFMEXPRESS NVMe SSD memory form factor: [img] [img] Toshiba Memory America, Inc., the U.S.-based subsidiary of Toshiba Memory Corporation, today announced XFMEXPRESS™, a new technology for removable PCIe attached, NVMe memory devices. With a new form factor and an innovative connector, XFMEXPRESS technology...
  4. Watch Intel Data-Centric Innovation Day Event

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Intel Data-Centric Innovation Day Event: At Intel’s “Data-Centric Innovation Day,” the company will unveil its next-generation processors and platform technologies to unleash the power of data for customers around the globe. The announcements reflect Intel’s unmatched product portfolio to move, store and process...
  5. Intel Innovations Define the Future of Supercomputing

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Innovations Define the Future of Supercomputing: What’s New: This week at Supercomputing 2018, Intel displays how its industry-leading technologies in the areas of computing, memory and interconnects are defining the future of supercomputing. Intel previewed its next-generation Cascade Lake advanced performance processor,...
  6. SFF (Small Form Factor) computers any comment

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SFF (Small Form Factor) computers any comment: Hi folks Thinking of one of these as a multi-media etc NAS server. I really like the tiny footprint too. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Intel-NUC7I...ct_top?ie=UTF8 I can get 2 X 16 GB RAM in these (probably overkill but it's supported and I have the RAN sticks (DDR4), I have...
  7. Intel New 5G Infrastructure Reference Design

in Windows 10 News
    Intel New 5G Infrastructure Reference Design: What’s New: Intel today announced it has collaborated on a new 5G infrastructure reference design that enables communications service providers (CoSPs) to quickly deploy new revenue-producing services. Utilizing pre-integrated and commercially available components from...
  8. Delivering Intel Optane Technology to Mainstream Client Systems

in Windows 10 News
    Delivering Intel Optane Technology to Mainstream Client Systems: Today, Intel announced the Intel® Optane™ SSD 800P, the latest addition to the growing Intel® Optane™ technology family of products. The 800P joins the Intel® Optane™ SSD 900P, designed for enthusiasts and professional users, and Intel Optane memory, an acceleration solution...
  9. Intel Offers Innovative Approach to IoT Scaling and Security

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Offers Innovative Approach to IoT Scaling and Security: At the IoT Solutions World Congress, Intel addressed the challenges facing the Internet of Things (IoT) market today, and made a critical announcement designed to empower the industry to make the most of the tremendous opportunities ahead. While earlier reports claimed...
  10. Delivering continuous innovation with Windows Server

in Windows 10 News
    Delivering continuous innovation with Windows Server: Over the years, our conversations with customers about their application and datacenter needs have really evolved, but the one constant is the accelerating pace of change. Digital transformation is changing the way business is done and the most competitive organizations react...