Windows 10: Intel Display Audio device drivers blocking Windows 10 Feature Update

Discus and support Intel Display Audio device drivers blocking Windows 10 Feature Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] When updating to Windows 10 October 2018 Update v1809, if you receive a setup notification that the installation is blocked because of Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 4, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Intel Display Audio device drivers blocking Windows 10 Feature Update

WinClub, Oct 4, 2018
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Jayce Win User

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 4, 2018
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

Everything is working *Smile Intel Display Audio device drivers blocking Windows 10 Feature Update :)

JoeBoyka, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Intel Display Audio device drivers blocking Windows 10 Feature Update - Similar Threads - Intel Display Audio

2. Windows Update problem with Intel display driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update problem with Intel display driver: That’s the current version 31.0.101.2115 I have no problems with the latest update I had to go to Intel’s website to install the latest version.. I don’t know what Microsoft is doing but I hope they get it fixed soon. I had to disabled Background Intelligence Transfer Service...
  3. Windows Update problem with Intel display driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update problem with Intel display driver: That’s the current version 31.0.101.2115 I have no problems with the latest update I had to go to Intel’s website to install the latest version.. I don’t know what Microsoft is doing but I hope they get it fixed soon. I had to disabled Background Intelligence Transfer Service...
  4. Block intel graphics driver updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Block intel graphics driver updates: How do I prevent windows update from updating the intel graphics driver? I download a specific version for my machine because I need that specific version and then MS update comes along and force installs an older version THAT DOES NOT WORK. If I didn't need a specific driver...
  5. Intel HD Audio Driver for Display Audio Sound Stuttering

Intel HD Audio Driver for Display Audio Sound Stuttering: Hello,I have MSI Prestige 14 A11SCX Laptop with 11th Gen i7 processor with Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Build 19042.985 that connected to LG 29WK600 using DisplayPort cable. My issue is the sound that coming out from my monitor is a bit laggy or stuttering. Windows...
  6. Intel Display Audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel Display Audio: I need help with Intel Display audio. I have connected my TV with HDMI from GPU and for Sound I have connected my Sony Home Theater for 5.1 Sound as my TV doesn't support more then 2 channels. I just need to know if there is a console for tweaking audio like Realtek Audio...
  7. Intel Display Audio

Intel Display Audio: I have a new Lenovo T27p-10 monitor. No sound. I updated the Intel UHD Graphics driver, but events reports: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5917&SUBSYS_225D17AA&REV_07\3&11583659&1&10 requires further installation. I updated the Intel Display Audio driver, but events reports:...
  8. Intel Display Audio device missing

Intel Display Audio device missing: This issue stemmed from not being able to play audio on the TV with an HDMI cord. My sister and I have identical laptops - hers can play audio on the TV and mine cannot. I tried every fix I could and nothing worked, however I did notice my computer didn't have "Intel Display...
  9. Microsoft blocks Windows 10 version 1809 for PCs with Intel display drivers

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft blocks Windows 10 version 1809 for PCs with Intel display drivers: Microsoft updated the growing list of known issues with Windows 10 version 1809, the October 2018 Update, on November 21, 2018. A new entry highlights that Microsoft blocks the upgrade to the new feature update on devices with certain Intel display drivers. The company...
  10. Intel Display Audio Driver

Intel Display Audio Driver: The Intel Display Audio driver I have is causing Blue Screens so are there any new versions for this driver that are compatible with Windows 10 and ​Intel i7 (fourth gen)?? The latest version I have is 6.16.0.3189. [img] 37429