Windows 10: Intel Display Audio Driver causes "instability" when trying to install 1809

Discus and support Intel Display Audio Driver causes "instability" when trying to install 1809 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have encountered this issue in trying to install the October Update. I do not understand the steps recommended by this article. What is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rw_ng, Dec 30, 2018.

1. rw_ng Win User

Intel Display Audio Driver causes "instability" when trying to install 1809

I have encountered this issue in trying to install the October Update. I do not understand the steps recommended by this article. What is the appropriate thing to do? Apparently Microsoft and Intel both recommend that you do not click "Continue".

:)

rw_ng, Dec 30, 2018
  2. fireberd Win User

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Dec 30, 2018
  3. Waldo77 Win User
    Intel High Definition Audio Driver

I had installed 1809, but it waited to appear until the first cumulative update. My problem was that the audio driver was Replaced with nothing. That's the reason pressing the volume keys didn't cause anything to appear.

Waldo77, Dec 30, 2018
  4. swec Win User

Missing Intel Display Audio after 1809 upgrade

I have probably very similar, maybe exactly same problem. Intel HD stopped work after last W10 updates.

In computer is Intel i7-7500U (Intel HD Graphics 620), installed is W10 Pro 10.0.17134, Intel driver 25.20.100.6326

Before that, there was older version of this Intel driver, i tried remove device and detect it again, update driver trough Device Manager, update driver by "Intel Driver & Support" and tried some Intel utility. It updated driver for Bluetooth and WiFi, but not for audio and it still don't work after all that attempts.

There are no error messages in logfiles.

And that's all. Driver seems to be newest as possible but W10 still says "Cannot found any sound device", analog audio output is silent, HDMI audio doesn't work either. HD audio in device manager is detected, but Windows cannot use Intel driver for it and i don't know why.

Intel Display Audio Driver causes "instability" when trying to install 1809 [​IMG]

Intel Display Audio Driver causes "instability" when trying to install 1809 [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Intel Display Audio Driver causes "instability" when trying to install 1809 - Similar Threads - Intel Display Audio

2. Intel Audio Driver causes laptop to crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Audio Driver causes laptop to crash: Whever I am using my laptop for regular things such as surfing the web or OneNote, my IntelAudioService stops working which causes my laptop itself to crash. This is the Intel Audio Service error i get DescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\cAVS\IntelR...
  3. Constant BSoDs caused by intel display driver

Constant BSoDs caused by intel display driver: Hello,For the past several months, I've had constant BSoDs caused whenever my Intel Graphics Driver is activated, I get different error messages everytime but the ones I can remember are VIDEO_TDR_MEMORY_FAILURE, dxgkrnl.sys, DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR might not be exactly...
  4. Intel Display Audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel Display Audio: I need help with Intel Display audio. I have connected my TV with HDMI from GPU and for Sound I have connected my Sony Home Theater for 5.1 Sound as my TV doesn't support more then 2 channels. I just need to know if there is a console for tweaking audio like Realtek Audio...
  5. Intel Display Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Display Audio: I have a new Lenovo T27p-10 monitor. No sound. I updated the Intel UHD Graphics driver, but events reports: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5917&SUBSYS_225D17AA&REV_07\3&11583659&1&10 requires further installation. I updated the Intel Display Audio driver, but events reports:...
  6. Stop Windows Update: Intel Graphics driver update 26.20.100.7463? (may cause instability)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop Windows Update: Intel Graphics driver update 26.20.100.7463? (may cause instability): TL;DR Intel HD Graphics update 26.20.100.7463 is causing a Windows 10 1903/1909 device to hang randomly within ~0-60 seconds of pulling up the "Enter Pin" screen and logging into Windows. Device is Supermicro X11SSH-F motherboard with Intel HD Graphics P630 onboard. How...
  7. Missing Intel Display Audio after 1809 upgrade

Missing Intel Display Audio after 1809 upgrade: Windows 10 home 1809 17763.55, Samsung Notebook 9 - 7th gen Intel i7. I have installed 25.20.100.6326 and same thing. Windows update immediately installs an older driver from 2016, then Samsung installs 23.20.16.5044 04/2018. Under Device Installation Settings I have told...
  8. Windows 1809 update causing SERIOUS instability!

Windows 1809 update causing SERIOUS instability!: An expensive, very, custom ASUS running PERFECTLY for 18 months now, in spite of Microsoft force-feeding 'feature' updates into it (has nobody at Microsoft ever entertained the idea that some of us could not care any less about having new 'features'?). That was until the...
  9. Intel Display Audio Driver

Intel Display Audio Driver: The Intel Display Audio driver I have is causing Blue Screens so are there any new versions for this driver that are compatible with Windows 10 and ​Intel i7 (fourth gen)?? The latest version I have is 6.16.0.3189. [img] 37429
  10. Intel Display Driver Causes Unadjustable Dim Screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel Display Driver Causes Unadjustable Dim Screen: With my Vaio laptop, Windows 10 updated and the Intel HD graphics family adapter (dated 11/18/2015) causes the screen to go unadjustably dim. Rolling back the driver used to fix it, but it will now not let me roll back the driver. Can you help me? I can barely see the screen....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel uhd graphics 630 cannot find file specified windows update 1809