Windows 10: Intel Display Audio Driver

Discus and support Intel Display Audio Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The Intel Display Audio driver I have is causing Blue Screens so are there any new versions for this driver that are compatible with Windows 10 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by amodi252, Jan 13, 2016.

1. amodi252 Win User

Intel Display Audio Driver

The Intel Display Audio driver I have is causing Blue Screens so are there any new versions for this driver that are compatible with Windows 10 and ​Intel i7 (fourth gen)??
    The latest version I have is 6.16.0.3189.

Intel Display Audio Driver [​IMG]

:)

amodi252, Jan 13, 2016

2. The laptop display does not wake up from sleep and you have to restart the computer to make it run

I have followed these instructions and reinstalled the intel display drivers and my computer's display will not turn back on after going to sleep. It is a DELL Inspiron 3147. I downloaded the latest intel display and audio drivers. The bios is update to
    A10.

Any help?

DrewLa Vigne, Jan 13, 2016
  3. Sound problems with HDMI cable after upgrading to win 10 - every day

I have already tried all of that you have suggested , the problem remains.

And actually the "device" responsible for the sound of the TV is "Intel Display Audio".

When I uninstalled both my Connexant and "Intel Display Audio" drivers, windows directly reinstalled connexant Audio - and the sound started from the laptop speakers.

There was no sound through the TV, and no possibility to choose it as default playback device.

The Intel Display Audio remained without driver, and the button to search for driver was greyed out. After a reboot it completely disappeared from the list of devices.

The sound from TV returned only after I manually reinstalled the Intel HD graphics 4600 driver, and it added again the Intel Display Audio "device".

The only thing I haven't tried is reinstalling win 10.

Or reverting to the image I have of my windows 8, that I made right before attempting upgrade to win 10. A though I keep considering each time I hear the distorted sound from my TV.

BozhidarGyulmezov, Jan 13, 2016
Thema:

Intel Display Audio Driver

1. Intel Display Audio Driver - Similar Threads - Intel Display Audio

2. Where can I download Intel Display audio drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download Intel Display audio drivers?: Since my laptop updated my audio is not working. I already tried to update the driver via Device Manager. However, I got the message “The best driver software for your device is already installed.” I visited the Intel website to check if an update is available. Installed it...
  3. Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *: My external display audio was working fine until recently, now I cannot get the audio to work when I select it. It shows sounds are being played properly, but the audio is silent. I've tried sfc /scannow I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, rebooting. Nothing will work....
  4. Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *: My external display audio was working fine until recently, now I cannot get the audio to work when I select it. It shows sounds are being played properly, but the audio is silent. I've tried sfc /scannow I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, rebooting. Nothing will work....
  5. Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Intel HD Audio Driver for Display Audio Sound Stuttering

Intel HD Audio Driver for Display Audio Sound Stuttering: Hello,I have MSI Prestige 14 A11SCX Laptop with 11th Gen i7 processor with Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Build 19042.985 that connected to LG 29WK600 using DisplayPort cable. My issue is the sound that coming out from my monitor is a bit laggy or stuttering. Windows...
  7. Intel Display Audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel Display Audio: I need help with Intel Display audio. I have connected my TV with HDMI from GPU and for Sound I have connected my Sony Home Theater for 5.1 Sound as my TV doesn't support more then 2 channels. I just need to know if there is a console for tweaking audio like Realtek Audio...
  8. Intel display drivers

Intel display drivers: Using Windows 10 Home version 6004 on Lenovo C340 – Ideapad with Display Adapters – IntelR UHD Graphics 620 and driver version 15.40.45.5126 at start in November, 2019. Since 1st July auto updating has been unsuccessfully trying to install driver version 26.20.100.7323 with...
  9. Alternative to Intel Display Audio?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alternative to Intel Display Audio?: I have Soundbar connect via HDMI to the back of PC's HDMI. Do I have to have Intel Display Audio driver for this work or there's another driver that could work. Also I just want it be used for audio, I don't really need it to have it use both video and audio. submitted by...
  10. Intel Display Audio

Intel Display Audio: I have a new Lenovo T27p-10 monitor. No sound. I updated the Intel UHD Graphics driver, but events reports: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5917&SUBSYS_225D17AA&REV_07\3&11583659&1&10 requires further installation. I updated the Intel Display Audio driver, but events reports:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot