Windows 10: Intel Display Audio is showing not installed on windows 10

Discus and support Intel Display Audio is showing not installed on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My audio icon has a red x next to it. When I put my cursor over it, it says, "No audio output device is installed". I went to the device manager and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by brya438, Oct 11, 2018.

1. brya438 Win User

Intel Display Audio is showing not installed on windows 10

My audio icon has a red x next to it. When I put my cursor over it, it says, "No audio output device is installed". I went to the device manager and the device under sounds shows the Intel Display audio is working fine. But it is not working. What do I need to do? I am operating on Windows 10.

:)

brya438, Oct 11, 2018
  2. fireberd Win User

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Oct 11, 2018
  3. papaluck Win User
    no intel display audio after install hyper-v

windows 10 pro no intel display audio after install hyper-v

papaluck, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Intel Display Audio is showing not installed on windows 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Intel Display Audio is showing not installed on windows 10

1. Intel Display Audio is showing not installed on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Intel Display Audio

2. Intel(R) display audio driver missing after WIndows 10 2018 october update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel(R) display audio driver missing after WIndows 10 2018 october update: At the time of installation I had made sure that my laptop was running on the latest Intel graphics driver(i.e. v 25.20.100.6323) as recommended by intel... However after the feature update when I checked sound, video and game controllers flyout in device manager, there was...
  3. Intel Display Audio went missing after windows 10 automatic update

Intel Display Audio went missing after windows 10 automatic update: my system setup is: CPU: i3 7100 Mobo: Asus Prime B250M-A windows 10 1803 Windows automatic installed new intel display driver 25.20.100.6323 with HDMI connected to my AV receiver Yamaha RX-V677 then to my TV. was using this setup for years without any problem, until...
  4. Missing Intel Display Audio after 1809 upgrade

Missing Intel Display Audio after 1809 upgrade: Windows 10 home 1809 17763.55, Samsung Notebook 9 - 7th gen Intel i7. I have installed 25.20.100.6326 and same thing. Windows update immediately installs an older driver from 2016, then Samsung installs 23.20.16.5044 04/2018. Under Device Installation Settings I have told...
  5. Intel Display Audio device drivers blocking Windows 10 Feature Update

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Display Audio device drivers blocking Windows 10 Feature Update: [ATTACH] When updating to Windows 10 October 2018 Update v1809, if you receive a setup notification that the installation is blocked because of Intel Display Audio Device (intcdaud.sys), then know that this is by design as Microsoft has blocked the upgrade because [...] This...
  6. windows/intel audio driver issue

windows/intel audio driver issue: been having this problem since i updated windows to 1803 (17134.228) every time i start my PC i have no sound from the default speakers. my setup = 2 x HDMI TV to the on board graphics running I5 4690. I also have a TV connected to my NV GPU. default speakers are...
  7. Intel Display Audio Driver

Intel Display Audio Driver: The Intel Display Audio driver I have is causing Blue Screens so are there any new versions for this driver that are compatible with Windows 10 and ​Intel i7 (fourth gen)?? The latest version I have is 6.16.0.3189. [img] 37429
  8. Could Not Manually Install Intel Display Intel HD Graphics 630?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Could Not Manually Install Intel Display Intel HD Graphics 630?: Could Not Manually Install (Error Message) Intel Display Driver (Go to Lenovo?) Intel HD Graphics 630 So I went to Intel's website to look for the latest display driver for Thinkpad p51 Intel Graphics 630 and landed here:...
  9. Secondary Display not showing after clean install

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Secondary Display not showing after clean install: I've just done a clean install of Windows 10 and updated all Windows to the most recent, however Windows does'nt see or recognise my secondary Display/TV. There have been no changes to my TV setting, they remain as they were before I did the clean install, I have the most up...
  10. Windows 10 Display Font not showing correctly

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Display Font not showing correctly: Hi people, Since upgrading to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit through an ISO file created by the Media Creation Tool, I noticed a font display problem. The screenshot shows the problem in Microsoft Edge (circled in red). The problem occurs in Internet Explorer and a few apps with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no audio devices are installed intel display

2. no intel display audio windows 10

3. windows 10 1803 showing no audio installed