Windows 10: Intel Display Audio is showing not installed on windows 10

Discus and support Intel Display Audio is showing not installed on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My audio icon has a red x next to it. When I put my cursor over it, it says, "No audio output device is installed". I went to the device manager and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by brya438, Oct 11, 2018.

1. brya438 Win User

Intel Display Audio is showing not installed on windows 10

My audio icon has a red x next to it. When I put my cursor over it, it says, "No audio output device is installed". I went to the device manager and the device under sounds shows the Intel Display audio is working fine. But it is not working. What do I need to do? I am operating on Windows 10.

:)

brya438, Oct 11, 2018
  2. fireberd Win User

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Oct 11, 2018
  3. papaluck Win User
    no intel display audio after install hyper-v

windows 10 pro no intel display audio after install hyper-v

papaluck, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Intel Display Audio is showing not installed on windows 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Intel Display Audio is showing not installed on windows 10

1. Intel Display Audio is showing not installed on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Intel Display Audio

2. Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *: My external display audio was working fine until recently, now I cannot get the audio to work when I select it. It shows sounds are being played properly, but the audio is silent. I've tried sfc /scannow I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, rebooting. Nothing will work....
  3. Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *: My external display audio was working fine until recently, now I cannot get the audio to work when I select it. It shows sounds are being played properly, but the audio is silent. I've tried sfc /scannow I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, rebooting. Nothing will work....
  4. Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. s19d300 intel r display audio problems

s19d300 intel r display audio problems: hello, my s19d300 intel r display audio keeps adding a multiple of itself, and when I connect a monitor without audio capabilities, it also keeps switching between the intel r and the desktop audio, soi can't hear anything. or if I connect Bluetooth device it does the...
  6. Intel Display Audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel Display Audio: I need help with Intel Display audio. I have connected my TV with HDMI from GPU and for Sound I have connected my Sony Home Theater for 5.1 Sound as my TV doesn't support more then 2 channels. I just need to know if there is a console for tweaking audio like Realtek Audio...
  7. Alternative to Intel Display Audio?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alternative to Intel Display Audio?: I have Soundbar connect via HDMI to the back of PC's HDMI. Do I have to have Intel Display Audio driver for this work or there's another driver that could work. Also I just want it be used for audio, I don't really need it to have it use both video and audio. submitted by...
  8. Intel Display Audio

Intel Display Audio: I have a new Lenovo T27p-10 monitor. No sound. I updated the Intel UHD Graphics driver, but events reports: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5917&SUBSYS_225D17AA&REV_07\3&11583659&1&10 requires further installation. I updated the Intel Display Audio driver, but events reports:...
  9. Intel Display Audio device missing

Intel Display Audio device missing: This issue stemmed from not being able to play audio on the TV with an HDMI cord. My sister and I have identical laptops - hers can play audio on the TV and mine cannot. I tried every fix I could and nothing worked, however I did notice my computer didn't have "Intel Display...
  10. Intel Display Audio Driver

Intel Display Audio Driver: The Intel Display Audio driver I have is causing Blue Screens so are there any new versions for this driver that are compatible with Windows 10 and ​Intel i7 (fourth gen)?? The latest version I have is 6.16.0.3189. [img] 37429

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no audio devices are installed intel display

2. intel audio windows 10 not installed

3. intel display audio not working

4. intel display audio not installed,
  5. windows 10 1903 missing Intel Audio driver intcdaud.sys,
  6. intel display audio not working windows 10,
  7. intel display audio red x,
  8. no audio device installed windows 10 (intel display audio),
  9. windows 10 intel display audio but cannot play audio,
  10. no sounds installed win 10 intel,
  11. no intel display audio windows 10,