Windows 10: Intel Display Audio went missing after windows 10 automatic update

Discus and support Intel Display Audio went missing after windows 10 automatic update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my system setup is: CPU: i3 7100 Mobo: Asus Prime B250M-A windows 10 1803 Windows automatic installed new intel display driver 25.20.100.6323... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TaiZiCCF, Oct 13, 2018.

1. TaiZiCCF Win User

Intel Display Audio went missing after windows 10 automatic update

my system setup is:

CPU: i3 7100

Mobo: Asus Prime B250M-A

windows 10 1803

Windows automatic installed new intel display driver 25.20.100.6323

with HDMI connected to my AV receiver Yamaha RX-V677 then to my TV.

was using this setup for years without any problem, until today the windows decided to update and i lost the audio function.

I tried roll back the display driver, not working.

I tried to reset the PC (refresh), not working.

i tried download the driver from Intel and install manually, not working.

I had tried to reformat the windows, and it worked... for few minutes, but after windows automatically updated, the Intel Display Audio will went missing again and i lost the sound.

please advice what should i do and i dont want to format one more time.

thank you.

:)

TaiZiCCF, Oct 13, 2018
  2. swec Win User

Missing Intel Display Audio after 1809 upgrade

I have probably very similar, maybe exactly same problem. Intel HD stopped work after last W10 updates.

In computer is Intel i7-7500U (Intel HD Graphics 620), installed is W10 Pro 10.0.17134, Intel driver 25.20.100.6326

Before that, there was older version of this Intel driver, i tried remove device and detect it again, update driver trough Device Manager, update driver by "Intel Driver & Support" and tried some Intel utility. It updated driver for Bluetooth and WiFi, but not for audio and it still don't work after all that attempts.

There are no error messages in logfiles.

And that's all. Driver seems to be newest as possible but W10 still says "Cannot found any sound device", analog audio output is silent, HDMI audio doesn't work either. HD audio in device manager is detected, but Windows cannot use Intel driver for it and i don't know why.

Intel Display Audio went missing after windows 10 automatic update [​IMG]

3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 13, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Intel Display Audio went missing after windows 10 automatic update - Similar Threads - Intel Display Audio

2. No audio after automatic updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio after automatic updates: Hi, i ran automatic updates and got it updated on the 12th of August. After restart, my laptop crashed and fortunately, automatic repair got my os running again. However, my audio devices got errors and says I do not have any installed. I ran the troubleshooter and realtek is...
  3. Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *: My external display audio was working fine until recently, now I cannot get the audio to work when I select it. It shows sounds are being played properly, but the audio is silent. I've tried sfc /scannow I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, rebooting. Nothing will work....
  4. Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *: My external display audio was working fine until recently, now I cannot get the audio to work when I select it. It shows sounds are being played properly, but the audio is silent. I've tried sfc /scannow I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, rebooting. Nothing will work....
  5. Intel Display Audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel Display Audio: I need help with Intel Display audio. I have connected my TV with HDMI from GPU and for Sound I have connected my Sony Home Theater for 5.1 Sound as my TV doesn't support more then 2 channels. I just need to know if there is a console for tweaking audio like Realtek Audio...
  6. Intel Display Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Display Audio: I have a new Lenovo T27p-10 monitor. No sound. I updated the Intel UHD Graphics driver, but events reports: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5917&SUBSYS_225D17AA&REV_07\3&11583659&1&10 requires further installation. I updated the Intel Display Audio driver, but events reports:...
  7. Intel Display Audio device missing

Intel Display Audio device missing: This issue stemmed from not being able to play audio on the TV with an HDMI cord. My sister and I have identical laptops - hers can play audio on the TV and mine cannot. I tried every fix I could and nothing worked, however I did notice my computer didn't have "Intel Display...
  8. Intel(R) display audio driver missing after WIndows 10 2018 october update

Intel(R) display audio driver missing after WIndows 10 2018 october update: At the time of installation I had made sure that my laptop was running on the latest Intel graphics driver(i.e. v 25.20.100.6323) as recommended by intel... However after the feature update when I checked sound, video and game controllers flyout in device manager, there was...
  9. Windows 10 Settings went missing after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Settings went missing after update: I can not access my settings no way possible.If you go into thewindows startup it is not even in the menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-settings-went-missing-after-update/b91930e0-3f93-4fc7-899a-f055c6c97eec
  10. Missing Intel Display Audio after 1809 upgrade

Missing Intel Display Audio after 1809 upgrade: Windows 10 home 1809 17763.55, Samsung Notebook 9 - 7th gen Intel i7. I have installed 25.20.100.6326 and same thing. Windows update immediately installs an older driver from 2016, then Samsung installs 23.20.16.5044 04/2018. Under Device Installation Settings I have told...