Windows 10: Intel Display Driver downloads

Discus and support Intel Display Driver downloads in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; An Intel Corporation Display Driver 26.20.100.7325 was successfully downloaded on 30.05.2020. Unfortunately, it is still trying to download the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidLongley_777, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Intel Display Driver downloads

An Intel Corporation Display Driver 26.20.100.7325 was successfully downloaded on 30.05.2020. Unfortunately, it is still trying to download the same Update and I have about 14 repeats to date. It says A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install. How can I stop this repeated downloading please?

:)

DavidLongley_777, Jun 22, 2020

2. Problem with intel and Geforce Display driver

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

For a better clarity of your issue, please answer these queries below:
    • Do you receive any error code or error message?
    • What is the make and model of the pc?
    I would like to inform you that, you need to login to the PC using the Microsoft Account, to check, if that helps.

Also, I suggest you to install any pending updates on the PC to check, if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the PC and login to the either administrator account or the Microsoft account to check, if that helps.

Then refer to the Microsoft article link below and check, if the issue still persists.

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

This issue could occur due to corrupted or incompatible display adaptor device driver or graphic card driver on your system.

Please follow these methods below, and check, if it helps.

Method 1:

Uninstall and reinstall the Intel and Geforce Display driver and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the Intel and Geforce Display driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand Intel and Geforce Display driver in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the Intel and Geforce Display driver and click on “uninstall".

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

e. Download the latest Intel and Geforce Display driver from the manufacturer’s website and reinstall it.

If the issue still persists, follow the Method 2.

Method 2:

This issue occurs due to the outdated Intel and Geforce Display drivers may not be compatible.

The Intel and Geforce Display drivers could be compatible with the previous version of Windows, rather than Windows 10.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall the Intel and Geforce Display drivers and reinstall the latest Intel and Geforce Display driver in compatibility mode and check, if it works.

Follow these steps to install the Intel and Geforce Display drivers in compatibility mode.

1. Download the latest Intel and Geforce Display drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

2. Right-click on the setup file and click on "Properties".

3. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

4. Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Please refer to the below article “How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10” by Mr. Andre Da Costa to update the drivers:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Windows Update may have updated drivers available that may be relevant to your current issue. Many times, updated drivers are listed in the "Optional" section of Windows Update. Install any pending updates on the pc to check if that helps.

Please feel free to contact us with more information, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Intel HD Graphics Display Driver Windows 10

Hi Harpinder;

First, I want to thank you for replying and offering a possible solution to this problem. It is appreciated.

Second, don't assume that I didn't follow instructions or that I don't use web search (google/bing). I do. I use it heavily.

Third, the solution and instructions given did NOT work for me. No matter what I did - including extracting the Intel drivers and pointing the update drivers action to the extracted folder - I could not get the update to install. It always gave me the
    "you have the latest drivers" response. However, you did prompt me to think about another process I might try...

Forth, what did work for me is this...

• Download the Intel HD5000 drivers from this location. It is OK just to download the exe. But do NOT run the installer... just save it: Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 [15.40][4th Gen]
    • Open Device Manager
    • Open properties for Display Adapters > Intel HD Graphics 5000
    • Click Driver tab and then Uninstall button.
    • In the uninstall confirmation box, click the checkbox to "Delete the driver software for this device"
    • Click OK to proceed with the delete. The system will need to restart, and when it does it will come up with the Microsoft Basic Display driver listed in the Device Manager > Display Adapters.
    • Do NOT run scan for new hardware.
    • Run the Intel HD5000 driver installer that was downloaded in step #1.

Those are the steps that worked for me. It would be great to hear feedback on the steps that worked for others.

Norm Sash-ns, Jun 22, 2020
  4. LuLee_82 Win User

Intel Display Driver downloads

How to get Intel's most current SOFTWARE to existing, and correct, Display Driver

Have a new HDMI Monitor and my Display is running past all 4 sides of the screen. The Intel HD Graphic Software does not offer the Arrows to bring in the Display and, since the Driver is the best, according to Windows, I can't get updated Software only.
    I went to Intel and the list of Downloads and their descriptions was way over my head and especially since I just need the Software which has the Arrows to squeeze in the Display. Any suggestions?

LuLee_82, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Intel Display Driver downloads

1. Intel Display Driver downloads - Similar Threads - Intel Display Driver

2. Where can I download Intel Display audio drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download Intel Display audio drivers?: Since my laptop updated my audio is not working. I already tried to update the driver via Device Manager. However, I got the message “The best driver software for your device is already installed.” I visited the Intel website to check if an update is available. Installed it...
  3. Where can I download Intel Display audio drivers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I download Intel Display audio drivers?: Since my laptop updated my audio is not working. I already tried to update the driver via Device Manager. However, I got the message “The best driver software for your device is already installed.” I visited the Intel website to check if an update is available. Installed it...
  4. Downloading Intel driver Manufacure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Downloading Intel driver Manufacure: After I reset my computer using the ISO file. I picked the Reset all and after I try installing the driver it won't let me Can anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-intel-driver-manufacure/f4c5911b-8448-451b-81a3-c556e5b06ffa
  5. Intel display drivers

Intel display drivers: Using Windows 10 Home version 6004 on Lenovo C340 – Ideapad with Display Adapters – IntelR UHD Graphics 620 and driver version 15.40.45.5126 at start in November, 2019. Since 1st July auto updating has been unsuccessfully trying to install driver version 26.20.100.7323 with...
  6. Old Intel Display drivers?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Old Intel Display drivers?: Does anyone have any idea why I would receive old Intel display drivers today on the 24/08/20? [img] 163116
  7. Problem with Intel Display Driver

Problem with Intel Display Driver: How do i re enable intel 650 display driver after MICROSOFT disabled my display driver [Original Title: Display Driver] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-intel-display-driver/c1945a8c-4346-477b-8a00-2afbac46f4dc
  8. Where Can I Download 'Intel(R) Display-Audio' Drivers?

Where Can I Download 'Intel(R) Display-Audio' Drivers?: I want to download 'Intel(R) Display-Audio' drivers for my computer. Can anyone please tell me a malware free and working site to download it form?...
  9. intel drivers download

intel drivers download: how can i download this driver for intel , for free ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-drivers-download/f94b5a32-3ef9-4ccf-8ebc-e9278af6a86f
  10. Intel Display Audio Driver

Intel Display Audio Driver: The Intel Display Audio driver I have is causing Blue Screens so are there any new versions for this driver that are compatible with Windows 10 and ​Intel i7 (fourth gen)?? The latest version I have is 6.16.0.3189. [img] 37429