Windows 10: Intel displays 10th Gen Intel Core CPU and Project Athena at Computex

Discus and support Intel displays 10th Gen Intel Core CPU and Project Athena at Computex in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Partners with the Industry to Deliver Breakthrough Performance, Artificial Intelligence, Battery Life and Responsiveness for Mobile, Gaming and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 28, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Intel displays 10th Gen Intel Core CPU and Project Athena at Computex

Source:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, May 28, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Intel teases 28-core CPU at Computex 2018 for Q4 2018

Read more: Intel will launch an insane 28-core CPU in Q4 2018 | Windows Central

Brink, May 28, 2019
  3. Cliff S Win User

Got some screenshots on how they did the 5GHz on 28 core at computex....
    Oh Tech Jesus was right*chuckle

Intel displays 10th Gen Intel Core CPU and Project Athena at Computex [​IMG]

Cliff S, May 28, 2019
  4. Cliff S Win User

Cliff S, May 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Intel displays 10th Gen Intel Core CPU and Project Athena at Computex - Similar Threads - Intel displays 10th

2. Is it worth upgrading from intel core i5 3rd gen to i5 10th gen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it worth upgrading from intel core i5 3rd gen to i5 10th gen?: I want to upgrade my cpu but I don’t know if i5 10th gen is worth it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-worth-upgrading-from-intel-core-i5-3rd-gen/3ed555e9-93cf-47f5-8c66-a7c003e97dca
  3. New 10th Gen Intel Comet Lake Core vPro processors

in Windows 10 News
    New 10th Gen Intel Comet Lake Core vPro processors: [media] What’s New: Intel today introduced its new 10th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® processors, built to power the next generation of business computing innovation for the increasingly remote workforce. The new mobile and desktop PC processors deliver...
  4. Intel introduces 10th Gen Intel Core H-series 5.3 GHz mobile processor

in Windows 10 News
    Intel introduces 10th Gen Intel Core H-series 5.3 GHz mobile processor: [img] What’s New: Today, Intel breaks beyond the 5 GHz barrier for laptops with the launch of the 10th Gen Intel® Core™ H-series mobile processors. Headlined by the 10th Gen Intel Core i9-10980HK1 processor, the H-series delivers desktop-caliber...
  5. Intel 10th Gen - Instant on not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel 10th Gen - Instant on not working: Just got a Surface Laptop 3, and was excited about the instant on feature as shown here. The instant on works for me after having the SL3 asleep for short periods, but after having it asleep overnight it seems like it must be hibernating because when I open it the next day I...
  6. New 10th Gen Intel Core Comet Lake mobile processors

in Windows 10 News
    New 10th Gen Intel Core Comet Lake mobile processors: [ATTACH] Intel Corporation in August 2019 introduced eight 10th Gen Intel Core processors for modern laptop computing. The new mobile PC processors (formerly code-named “Comet Lake”) are tailor-made to deliver increased productivity and performance scaling for demanding,...
  7. Intel Debuts Visual Identifier for Project Athena

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Debuts Visual Identifier for Project Athena: What’s New: Today, Intel announced that laptops verified through its innovation program, code-named “Project Athena,” will feature the visual identifier “Engineered for Mobile Performance.” PC manufacturers and retailers can use the identifier across promotional activities...
  8. Intel Launches First 10th Gen Intel Core Ice Lake Processors

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Launches First 10th Gen Intel Core Ice Lake Processors: [ATTACH] A photo shows the 10th Gen Intel Core processor on a motherboard. On Aug. 1, 2019, Intel launches 11 new, highly integrated 10th Gen Intel Core processors designed for remarkably sleek 2 in 1s and laptops. (Source: Intel Corporation) [ATTACH] On Aug. 1, 2019,...
  9. Intel announces 10th Gen Intel Core CPU and Project Athena at Computex

in Windows 10 News
    Intel announces 10th Gen Intel Core CPU and Project Athena at Computex: Partners with the Industry to Deliver Breakthrough Performance, Artificial Intelligence, Battery Life and Responsiveness for Mobile, Gaming and Commercial Segments [ATTACH] Gregory Bryant, Intel senior vice president and general manager of the Client Computing Group,...
  10. Intel teases 28-core CPU at Computex 2018 for Q4 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Intel teases 28-core CPU at Computex 2018 for Q4 2018: Intel launched an 18-core CPU last year, and at Computex 2018 the company served up a teaser for a 28-core single-socket CPU that's launching later this year. Intel didn't share a lot of details regarding the upcoming CPU, but it did run a live demo during the presentation...