Windows 10: Intel DQ57TM Chassis Intrusion Warning

Discus and support Intel DQ57TM Chassis Intrusion Warning in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just put a system together with the DQ57TM mobo, latest BIOS. Win 10 installed fine, but at each bootup I am confronted with a "WARNING: Chassis... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by keithjr, Jul 19, 2017.

1. keithjr Win User

Intel DQ57TM Chassis Intrusion Warning

Just put a system together with the DQ57TM mobo, latest BIOS. Win 10 installed fine, but at each bootup I am confronted with a "WARNING: Chassis Intrusion" message. After a few seconds, the boot proceeds satisfactorily into Windows.

In the BIOS, Chassis Intrusion is set to Disable, so why am I getting this message, and how do I get rid of it?

:)

keithjr, Jul 19, 2017

2. Boot failure

Usually chassis intrusion is enabled in the bios. Try booting into bios and checking if it is enabled. If it is, disable it. Then F10 and yes to save change.

Rangertech1, Jul 19, 2017
  3. CLEAN install of Windows 10 on new build - Reboots before setup - Kernel_Security_Failure

I have the same situation with intel DQ57TM and I5. Do you find the solution?

LucianDemeter, Jul 19, 2017
  4. Intel DQ57TM Chassis Intrusion Warning

Hi keithjr.

This sounds a little crazy. Try enabling and using. If that works leave it. If it doesn't work, then go back to disable.

When you receive MB did they supply a little jumper for switch?

Caledon Ken, Jul 21, 2017
  5. bobkn Win User
    Strange.

Is anything connected to the chassis intrusion header on the board?

bobkn, Jul 21, 2017
  6. keithjr Win User
    Nothing connected

keithjr, Jul 21, 2017
  7. keithjr Win User
    The choices in BIOS are Disable/Log Only/Pause Post.
    With Log only set, the symptoms are unchanged; Pause Post adds the requirement to press continue to complete boot.
    If I add a link to the header with Log Only set, I get two beeps at powerup, and the same error message.

keithjr, Jul 21, 2017
  8. Intel DQ57TM Chassis Intrusion Warning

Is there a jumper you are supposed to install on board?

Caledon Ken, Jul 21, 2017
  9. keithjr Win User
    The header is for connection to a microswitch which is normally o/c, but s/c when the chassis cover is removed. So fitting a jumper as I did simulated a genuine chassis intrusion.

keithjr, Jul 21, 2017
  10. Well as the board is brand new it sounds defective. Maybe contact vendor and request assistance / RMA.

If you can't disable in BIOS or short out something is broken, my opinion.

Caledon Ken, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Intel DQ57TM Chassis Intrusion Warning

1. Intel DQ57TM Chassis Intrusion Warning - Similar Threads - Intel DQ57TM Chassis

2. Abject Intrusiveness

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Abject Intrusiveness: At least once a week, when I power on my pc after a complete shutdown I get this intrusive, big blue screen see attachment. I'm not sure if this is caused by my pc's manufacturer Dell or if it is from Windows, either way I would like to get rid of it permanently. Any...
  3. Abject Intrusiveness

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Abject Intrusiveness: At least once a week, when I power on my pc after a complete shutdown I get this intrusive, big blue screen see attachment. I'm not sure if this is caused by my pc's manufacturer Dell or if it is from Windows, either way I would like to get rid of it permanently. Any...
  4. INTRUSION

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    INTRUSION: When the power supply is cut outside my door, my pc will get to shutdown. In this case a small battery plugged in my pc would be useful? Or any other good idea do you have? If so, it would be grateful to let me know how to do. Intrusions happen frequently even though when I...
  5. INTRUSION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INTRUSION: When the power supply is cut outside my door, my pc will get to shutdown. In this case a small battery plugged in my pc would be useful? Or any other good idea do you have? If so, it would be grateful to let me know how to do. Intrusions happen frequently even though when I...
  6. INTRUSION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. McAfee intrusion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    McAfee intrusion: Every day I am interrupted by McAfee with daily notifications across my screen saying they have detected a virus and to sign up with them. I have NEVER been a customer of McAfee and would like these nuisances to stop. Is there a way I can ban them from my pc. They send many...
  8. Intrusive desktops

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Intrusive desktops: Every so often, my PC stops what its doing and shows me large thumbnails of my active windows, plus "Desktop 1" and two empty "desktops." I think this started happening when I updated to Versioon 2004. How do I stop this nuisance? Running Ver 2004 Build 19041.508 166076
  9. intrusion with no SSID

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    intrusion with no SSID: i think a hacker maybe or IANA ICANN is causing disruption in service from research before had to replace router also has started again its unblock able and people do alk by dont know if its something more to it higher auth etc...
  10. Unauthorized intrusions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unauthorized intrusions: I am a US Contractor working in the US for a foreign company (India based). I signed a contract to perform calling for their company. I performed and delivered opportunities. I had allowed their IT team onto my new laptop to connect me with their CRM. They did not pay me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel chassis intrusion jumper