Windows 10: Intel driver install error when upgrading to Windows 11

Discus and support Intel driver install error when upgrading to Windows 11 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Intel - Extension - 2327.80.70.0 not installing and blocking W11 upgradeWindows update log : Deserialized installable update Intel - Extension -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Erik Deklerck, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Intel driver install error when upgrading to Windows 11

Intel - Extension - 2327.80.70.0 not installing and blocking W11 upgradeWindows update log : Deserialized installable update Intel - Extension - 2327.80.70.0

:)

Erik Deklerck, Feb 21, 2024

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Feb 21, 2024
  4. Intel driver install error when upgrading to Windows 11

Computer won’t install intel drivers 0x80070103

New windows 11 computer. Setting it up. It will not install some Intel drivers and gives the error 0x80070103 . Any suggestion?

Matthew Jones6, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

Intel driver install error when upgrading to Windows 11

1. Intel driver install error when upgrading to Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Intel driver install

2. Intel driver install error when upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel driver install error when upgrading to Windows 11: Intel - Extension - 2327.80.70.0 not installing and blocking W11 upgradeWindows update log : Deserialized installable update Intel - Extension - 2327.80.70.0...
  3. Intel driver install error when upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel driver install error when upgrading to Windows 11: Intel - Extension - 2327.80.70.0 not installing and blocking W11 upgradeWindows update log : Deserialized installable update Intel - Extension - 2327.80.70.0...
  4. Windows 11 never installed WiFi drivers, will not install when running Intel executable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 never installed WiFi drivers, will not install when running Intel executable.: I recently reset my OS and now the WiFi driver is missing. The WiFi option does not come when trying to connect to the internet either.I have done a network reset via settings, tried to install the driver multiple times WiFi-23.20.0-Driver64-Win10-Win11, restarting between...
  5. Windows 11 never installed WiFi drivers, will not install when running Intel executable.

Windows 11 never installed WiFi drivers, will not install when running Intel executable.: I recently reset my OS and now the WiFi driver is missing. The WiFi option does not come when trying to connect to the internet either.I have done a network reset via settings, tried to install the driver multiple times WiFi-23.20.0-Driver64-Win10-Win11, restarting between...
  6. error when trying to install intel wireless drivers for wifi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error when trying to install intel wireless drivers for wifi: im having this error when trying to install intel drivers for wifi "one or more issues caused the setup to fail. please fix the issues and then retry setup" please assist to resolve the error. my pc seems to have no wireless drivers installed,either bluetooth or wlan drivers...
  7. error when trying to install intel wireless drivers for wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error when trying to install intel wireless drivers for wifi: im having this error when trying to install intel drivers for wifi "one or more issues caused the setup to fail. please fix the issues and then retry setup" please assist to resolve the error. my pc seems to have no wireless drivers installed,either bluetooth or wlan drivers...
  8. error when trying to install intel wireless drivers for wifi

9. Intel driver error

Intel driver error: I have had an issue a few times where my wifi driver has stopped working and I needed to reinstall it using an outside device. Today I looked at the event log and found this. after this event occures my wifi driver stopped working 3 seconds later saying it had a problem...
  10. Intel driver error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel driver error: I have had an issue a few times where my wifi driver has stopped working and I needed to reinstall it using an outside device. Today I looked at the event log and found this. after this event occures my wifi driver stopped working 3 seconds later saying it had a problem...