Windows 10: Intel Driver Issues on New Lenovo Windows 10

Discus and support Intel Driver Issues on New Lenovo Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello- I recently got a brand new Lenovo desktop PC with Windows 10. When I first set it up it worked fine, but then it automatically updated and after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MeganFoley, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Intel Driver Issues on New Lenovo Windows 10

Hello- I recently got a brand new Lenovo desktop PC with Windows 10. When I first set it up it worked fine, but then it automatically updated and after restarting, the screen appears to be zoomed in and blurry. I say "appears" because when I go into settings to check the magnifier and screen resolution, they are all fine (any adjustments make the screen look worse). I read that the new update can cause this, so I uninstalled the update and rollbacked the driver, but still the screen is zoomed in. Then, for some reason when I booted up my computer yesterday, it appeared to have fixed itself. Exciting, but then when I booted it up this morning it was back to the same zoomed in appearance.

I sought some advice and was told to update the driver through different means, which did work and the screen was normal for a couple days. Just today when I booted it on though, it's back to zoomed in. There are no available updates for the driver. This is a brand new computer preloaded with Windows 10 so I don't understand why it's having what I've been previously told are compatibility issues.

:)

MeganFoley, Jan 8, 2019
  2. BruceT414 Win User

Lenovo Think Pad T450S Intel Graphics Driver

I have a Lenovo Think Pad with the intel 5500 graphics driver. Have downloaded latest driver software from Lenovo and Intel and Device Manager still shows incompatibility with Windows 10 so it must be using a generic driver. I cannot connect to any external
    monitor. Any suggestions?

BruceT414, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

Hi David,

Windows 10 update remove the Intel WiDi driver due to compatibility issue. We suggest uninstalling the Intel WiDi driver from Control Panel to avoid it from showing up every time you start your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Choose Programs and Features.
    • Click Intel (R) WiDi Driver and hit Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know goes.

Monica Cam, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Intel Driver Issues on New Lenovo Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Intel Driver Issues on New Lenovo Windows 10

1. Intel Driver Issues on New Lenovo Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Intel Driver Issues

2. Intel 7265 driver issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel 7265 driver issue: I have an Acer SF315-52 laptop, with Intel 7265 wifi card, running Windows 10, and a Sony pair of headphones (WH-XB700) with aptX support. The problem is, the wifi card needs to be activated with aptX, so I update the driver (from this source...
  3. Lenovo Intel GPU - drivers are stuck in 2017

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Lenovo Intel GPU - drivers are stuck in 2017: So I messed up with the drivers recently, and after having installed the default version from Microsoft (ver. 20.19.15.4474), now it's not recognized anymore by the Intel Driver Assistant (getting the error: Sorry, something went wrong while trying to scan.) I'm running the...
  4. Lenovo Yoga - Windows 10 - Bluetooth Driver Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Yoga - Windows 10 - Bluetooth Driver Issues: Bluetooth decided to stop working after a Windows Update. I have looked in settings under "Bluetooth and other devices" but I do not have the bluetooth toggle on/off switch available. I have checked the drivers in the Device Manager and they are not appearing, at all. I...
  5. New Intel Ethernet Drivers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Intel Ethernet Drivers: Site: Intel® Ethernet Adapter Complete Driver Pack Version 23.4 Download Link: Intel® Ethernet Adapter Complete Driver Pack Version 23.4 Release Note 121873
  6. New Intel Ethernet Drivers

New Intel Ethernet Drivers: Site: Intel® Ethernet Adapter Complete Driver Pack Version 23.4 Download Link: Intel® Ethernet Adapter Complete Driver Pack Version 23.4 Release Note 121873
  7. Intel Graphics Driver Issue!

Intel Graphics Driver Issue!: Hey guys, I have Lenovo X1 Carbon 5th Generation with latest Windows 10 64 bit updates! I see there is a glitch on videos while playing on VLC. I upgraded to latest drivers v20 from Lenovo website but having same issues. Any clue ? Regards. 119646
  8. windows/intel audio driver issue

windows/intel audio driver issue: been having this problem since i updated windows to 1803 (17134.228) every time i start my PC i have no sound from the default speakers. my setup = 2 x HDMI TV to the on board graphics running I5 4690. I also have a TV connected to my NV GPU. default speakers are...
  9. Lenovo T450s Intel Display Driver Issue

Lenovo T450s Intel Display Driver Issue: My display driver "Intel HD Graphics 5500" has basically stopped working. It is an integrated graphics card. When it is enabled, it makes the screen go crazy (hard to describe), and it is usable but just barely. I can disable the driver (now using Microsoft Basic Display...
  10. Intel HD3000 driver issue

Intel HD3000 driver issue: I have a user with a Dell Vostro 2420 that has been running Windows 10 for about a year or so and has been fine up until updates that were applied last night. Now there is an exclamation next to the video driver (Intel HD 3000 sandy bridge) and he cannot use his second...