Windows 10: Intel Driver not Working After Win 10 Upgrade

Discus and support Intel Driver not Working After Win 10 Upgrade in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell here that will not display a second monitor after a Windows 10 Upgrade. Computer does not want to load the latest Intel 2500 series... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SwankestSkate96, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Intel Driver not Working After Win 10 Upgrade

I have a Dell here that will not display a second monitor after a Windows 10 Upgrade. Computer does not want to load the latest Intel 2500 series display driver. When I install and select the correct driver and restart the machine both screens will display for about 5 seconds until the driver fails and I get a notification that the "Display driver did not start properly. Defaulting to Windows display driver." I have updated Dell BIOS completely. I have made sure Windows is up to date, and I have downloaded and ran the Intel drivers tool.

Anyone have any idea why Windows 10 is not accepting this driver? Intel Graphics Driver for Windows [15.33] is what I am trying to get to run. Installing directly from their site. I have ran their install program as well as just downloading the zip folder and selecting the driver manually in the device manager.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

:)

SwankestSkate96, Oct 21, 2019

2. Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

Hi David,

Windows 10 update remove the Intel WiDi driver due to compatibility issue. We suggest uninstalling the Intel WiDi driver from Control Panel to avoid it from showing up every time you start your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Choose Programs and Features.
    • Click Intel (R) WiDi Driver and hit Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know goes.

Monica Cam, Oct 21, 2019
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. Intel Driver not Working After Win 10 Upgrade

Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

the message appears again on restart after uninstall

SubhashKedia, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Intel Driver not Working After Win 10 Upgrade

1. Intel Driver not Working After Win 10 Upgrade - Similar Threads - Intel Driver Working

2. After upgrading to Win 10 from win 7 Device & driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After upgrading to Win 10 from win 7 Device & driver problem: I am on HP96After upgrade to Win 10 KB button for disabling/enabling wjfi stopped responding ? Any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-upgrading-to-win-10-from-win-7-device-driver/70be9f6b-305b-4504-b6f1-ed0c29369104
  3. PROGRAM WORKS WITH WIN 10 HOME BUT WILL NOT WORK AFTER WIN 10 PRO UPGRADE

in Windows 10 Customization
    PROGRAM WORKS WITH WIN 10 HOME BUT WILL NOT WORK AFTER WIN 10 PRO UPGRADE: I use WiFi memory cards in my camera, I have both Eyefi, MOBI and FLASHAIR WiFi cards, I use a program called Keenai desktop, Ricoh Innovations Corp. there is no longer any support for this program, it has worked just fine for me with win 7, and worked fine when I upgraded to...
  4. Mouse not working properly after WIN 10 upgrade

Mouse not working properly after WIN 10 upgrade: When I shut the system down last night, an upgrade was installed. This morning when I booted up, the mouse was working fine for a bit then it just stopped. At first, the cursur wouldn't move. I had to use the touchpad to locate it (Need I say I'm not fond of the touchpad)....
  5. WiFi doesn't work after win 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi doesn't work after win 10 upgrade: I know there have been many posts about this. I have tried updating the wireless driver, removing it and reinstalling it, changing the power setting to always on, removing my anti virus, etc. - basically everything that has been posted I have tried. My wifi will work for...
  6. Intel HD graphics driver gone after upgrade

Intel HD graphics driver gone after upgrade: I upgraded my pc from a 32bit to 64bit but it resulted in me having to format my pc but I go to device manager to find that Intel r HD graphics is gone Instead I have this intel family chipset crap and this is a huge inconvience because most of the games I play require a...
  7. upgrading win 10 drivers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrading win 10 drivers: where is the best place to scan my computer to see if my drivers for win 10 are all up to date and wqorking? Thanks Ben 57859
  8. HDMI Not Working properly after Win 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI Not Working properly after Win 10 Upgrade: Dear Friends' I have upgraded to Win 10 last week and today for the first time I tried connecting my TV thro HDMI, It just shows my laptops Wall Paper, no icons on the desktop is seen on TV. When I Play video, the sound comes on TV , but no VDO but just my wallpaper image is...
  9. Win 7.1 to 10 with Intel RAID drivers - upgrade problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 7.1 to 10 with Intel RAID drivers - upgrade problem: By Gigabyte system board uses "Intel Rapid Storage Technology. Version 11.0.0.1339 (c) 2003-11 Option-ROM" as a firmware function. This version does not support Win 10. I contacted Gigabyte and they pointed me to version 14 software drivers which do support Win 10. The only...
  10. Win 7 to Win 10 Upgrade fails after features & drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 7 to Win 10 Upgrade fails after features & drivers: Hi, Upgrading from Win 7 to Win 10. I get the Win 10 download and the notification saying you are ready to upgrade. I accept and proceed to upgrade. The PC check says, my pc which is a Dell XPS L502X (probably 2012 - dont remember the year) is ready and will have no...