Windows 10: Intel driver updates

Discus and support Intel driver updates in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Just installed some "optional updates" via the update checker. I've since read that these will take you back to an older version and basically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Eddiemac134, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Intel driver updates

Hi

Just installed some "optional updates" via the update checker. I've since read that these will take you back to an older version and basically should not have been released. All I remember is they where Intel and Hewlet Packard. In fact its still showing you 1 to download which seems to be stuck there.

Up to now cant see any difference but its early days. Can anybody give there best suggestions on what to do next.

Thanks

Eddie

:)

Eddiemac134, Sep 30, 2020

2. Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

Hi David,

Windows 10 update remove the Intel WiDi driver due to compatibility issue. We suggest uninstalling the Intel WiDi driver from Control Panel to avoid it from showing up every time you start your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Choose Programs and Features.
    • Click Intel (R) WiDi Driver and hit Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know goes.

Monica Cam, Sep 30, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel Readies P55 Chipset B3 Stepping Update

Intel's is readying a hardware update for its P55 Express chipset, currently the only core-logic for the company's brand new socket LGA-1156 processor platform. The new B3 stepping of the P55 PCH will bring with it a little more than new MM number and S-spec numbers. A list of changes is as follows:
    • New MM number and S-spec numbers for the converted products;
    • Firmware and minor BIOS updates are required with the conversion;
    • Processor MRC/microcode update required to enable future processors;
    • Recommended storage driver upgrade from Intel MSM 8.9 to Intel RST 9.5.
    Although it is listed that the MRC update enables 'future processors', Intel, in a statement issued to X-bit labs assured that the current B2 stepping of the chipset (found on current socket LGA-1156 motherboards) does not leave out support for any of Intel's new LGA-1156 processors that are slated for release in the very near future. The dual-core "Clarkale" 32 nm processor will be supported by both B2 and B3 steppings of the chipset.

P55 B3 stepping is pin-identical to P55 B2, and hence motherboard vendors will not have to come up with new designs. Sampling of the new stepping began as early as on October 02, 2009, and it is scheduled for shipment to manufacturers by the 7th of December, 2009. P55 is the performance core-logic for the LGA-1156 platform. It supports Core i5 and Core i7 "Lynnfield" processors with discrete graphics.

Source: X-bit labs

btarunr, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Intel driver updates

Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

the message appears again on restart after uninstall

SubhashKedia, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Intel driver updates

1. Intel driver updates - Similar Threads - Intel driver updates

2. Windows update and Intel video driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update and Intel video driver: I have a Dell XPS-8940 with a built in Intel UHD Graphics 750 video display adapter using Windows 11 Pro. Prior to the 22H2 update, Intel's Driver and Support Assistant updated my video driver to 31.0.101. The next day the driver was rolled back to 27.20 without any action on...
  3. intel driver updater not installing

in Windows 10 Customization
    intel driver updater not installing: Hi my intel driver updater is not working:log file :[35AC:3300][2021-08-18T18:00:14]i001: Burn v3.11.2.4516, Windows v10.0 Build 19042: Service Pack 0, path:...
  4. Intel Drivers update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Drivers update: When Widows update, it seems it overlooks the Intel drivers. Even as of now the windows doesn't show any Intel drivers need updating, but when I ran Intel Driver Support Assistant, it showed 3 drivers need updating Blue Tooth, Audio and Rapid Storage technology, How Windows...
  5. Windows update with intel drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update with intel drivers: I recently changed hardware from intel to amd and got rid of the intel graphics drivers but windows update wants to reinstall them. is it a registry thing?...
  6. Intel /WiFi Driver Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel /WiFi Driver Update: unable to install Intel 3165/7265/8260/8265 WiFi driver on my Dell Laptop w/Win 10 vb_release 19041, repeated failures, unable to complete this installation/update, as downloaded from Dell Support website. Any suggestions?...
  7. Intel Drivers Update

Intel Drivers Update: [ATTACH]Since the new update of my graphics driver(26.20.100.7263) The control panel is nowhere to be found. Intel says I should download the app in the Microsoft store and I did, but it says an old version has been installed so I can't open. When I checked the Intel's...
  8. Updated Intel Modern Drivers

Updated Intel Modern Drivers: Running Intel Graphics 5500 on an older Toshiba.1809 does not run right so back on 1803.If this is a graphics issue how will Intel or Microsoft fix it.Are they going to make more drivers available or am I out of luck....
  9. Intel driver update problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel driver update problem: I may have tracked down the source of my Black Screen crashing problems but not how to solve them. An Intel HD Graphics driver with Error 43 needs to be updated, but Device Manager insists that it is the best driver available. Both here and in Intel Support I see that this is...
  10. Intel driver update problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel driver update problem: I may have tracked down the source of my Black Screen crashing problems but not how to solve them. An Intel HD Graphics driver with Error 43 needs to be updated, but Device Manager insists that it is the best driver available. Both here and in Intel Support I see that this is...