Windows 10: Intel driver version conflict with Windows Update

Discus and support Intel driver version conflict with Windows Update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Intel has a new graphics driver version 30.0.101.1994 available for my laptop. After installing it from the Intel Driver & Support Assistant, Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by StateDawg, Jun 1, 2022.

1. StateDawg Win User

Intel driver version conflict with Windows Update

Intel has a new graphics driver version 30.0.101.1994 available for my laptop. After installing it from the Intel Driver & Support Assistant, Microsoft Update says there's an Intel graphics driver update available which is version 30.0.101.1404. Apparently, Intel has not provided the latest version to Microsoft which causes Windows Update and Intel Driver & Support Assistant to constantly fight back and forth. Also, it seems Windows Update was not designed to be intelligent enough to see version numbers. That's quite "backyard" folks. Windows Update is just seeing that "

:)

StateDawg, Jun 1, 2022
  2. Jelu Cal Win User

update of intel display drivers

Hi Mahadev,

This can be due to software conflicts on your device. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• The error messages that you're getting when updating the drivers.
    • The version of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

In the meantime, we'd recommend performing the steps posted on this
    link
    to update drivers on your device via the Device Manager.

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Jun 1, 2022
  3. Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

Hi David,

Windows 10 update remove the Intel WiDi driver due to compatibility issue. We suggest uninstalling the Intel WiDi driver from Control Panel to avoid it from showing up every time you start your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Choose Programs and Features.
    • Click Intel (R) WiDi Driver and hit Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know goes.

Monica Cam, Jun 1, 2022
  4. Intel driver version conflict with Windows Update

Is driver version 27.20.100.8853 the final update for Intel 530?

Hello. As per the forums recommendation I ran the 'Intel driver support assistant' It said I do not need to update anything. Is this tool infallible?

Intel® HD Graphics 530

• Driver Details
    • ProviderIntel Corporation
    • Version27.20.100.8853
    • Date10/14/2020

Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz

• Device Details
    • ManufacturerGenuineIntel
    • DescriptionIntel64 Family 6 Model 94 Stepping 3
    • Architecturex64
    • # of Cores4
    • # of Threads8
    • Processor Base Frequency2601 MHz
    • Current Voltage1.7
    • Level 2 Cache1024 Kb
    • Level 3 Cache6144 Kb
    • Processor Id0x506E3
    • Revision24067
    • AvailabilityRunning at full power

a bunch of other stuff was detected as well and does not appear to need any updates. Let me know if I should post more info from the scan. Thanks for your help!

tonightwetaco, Jun 1, 2022
Thema:

Intel driver version conflict with Windows Update

1. Intel driver version conflict with Windows Update - Similar Threads - Intel driver version

2. Intel driver version conflict with Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel driver version conflict with Windows Update: Intel has a new graphics driver version 30.0.101.1994 available for my laptop. After installing it from the Intel Driver & Support Assistant, Microsoft Update says there's an Intel graphics driver update available which is version 30.0.101.1404. Apparently, Intel has not...
  3. Intel driver version conflict with Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel driver version conflict with Windows Update: Intel has a new graphics driver version 30.0.101.1994 available for my laptop. After installing it from the Intel Driver & Support Assistant, Microsoft Update says there's an Intel graphics driver update available which is version 30.0.101.1404. Apparently, Intel has not...
  4. Conflicting driver updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Conflicting driver updates: Since I upgraded to Windows 11, I experienced a constant flickering screen going black and back to normal several times per second. Luckily, I managed to fix this by installing a newer version of my Intel UHD Graphics Driver through the Intel Driver & Support...
  5. Conflicting driver updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Conflicting driver updates: Since I upgraded to Windows 11, I experienced a constant flickering screen going black and back to normal several times per second. Luckily, I managed to fix this by installing a newer version of my Intel UHD Graphics Driver through the Intel Driver & Support...
  6. enoparser version conflict

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    enoparser version conflict: At Times when I try to save a document or picture I get the following error message. It says 1- power media player/ Enoparser version conflict. Any suggestion's are welcome. Thank you, William Olsen...
  7. evoparser version conflict

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    evoparser version conflict: PowerMediaPlayer version 14.2.9528.0 Type: HEVC, DVD, SR#DVD171013-04. TR# TR181128-013 HP laptop, Windows 10. Photo has "evoparser version conflict" every time I open a pic, which takes forever....
  8. Windows update with intel drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update with intel drivers: I recently changed hardware from intel to amd and got rid of the intel graphics drivers but windows update wants to reinstall them. is it a registry thing?...
  9. Windows 10 color calibration conflicts with Intel driver settings and resets

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 color calibration conflicts with Intel driver settings and resets: From quite a while ago, my laptop screen appears reddish for some reason. I calibrated it with the Display Color Calibration tool, but that calibration constantly got reset. I tried to update my drivers, but I already had the latest versions, Intel HD Graphics 4000 (version...
  10. possible Windows driver confliction

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    possible Windows driver confliction: Thanks in advance anyone who happens upon this post. Specs: OS: Win 10 pro (DIGITAL LISCENCE) MOBO: GIGABYTE z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1.0 (Bios f9e) CPU:I7-7700k 4.2ghz GPU:Nvidia ASUS Strix 1070 Monitor: Asus vgq248e 144hz PSU:Corsair 750w RAM: corsair vengeance 3200mhz...