Windows 10: Intel drivers

Discus and support Intel drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What are DCH drivers . Is it available for my pc in future..?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Priyanshuvats15, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Intel drivers

What are DCH drivers . Is it available for my pc in future..?

:)

Priyanshuvats15, Dec 17, 2018

2. Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

Hi David,

Windows 10 update remove the Intel WiDi driver due to compatibility issue. We suggest uninstalling the Intel WiDi driver from Control Panel to avoid it from showing up every time you start your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Choose Programs and Features.
    • Click Intel (R) WiDi Driver and hit Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know goes.

Monica Cam, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

the message appears again on restart after uninstall

SubhashKedia, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Intel drivers

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Intel drivers :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Intel drivers

1. Intel drivers - Similar Threads - Intel drivers

2. Can't turn on Memory Integrity due to INtel graphics drivers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't turn on Memory Integrity due to INtel graphics drivers: On my Dell Optiplex 7010 Win 10 Pro 64-bit PC (version 20H2), I can't turn on Memory Integrity due to some Intel graphics drivers. I have Intel graphics, not a separate video card. See screenshot below. Any suggestions? Thanks. 180942
  3. Intel LAN driver ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel LAN driver ?: May i know where is the intel lan driver update ? It used to be here. - - - Updated - - - Ok, i found it but how come it's no more on sticky thread ? 180695
  4. Rollback of intel hd graphics driver installed through lenovo vantage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rollback of intel hd graphics driver installed through lenovo vantage: Hi,So after searching for updates in Lenovo vantage, I found an update for my integrated intel hd graphics. Is there any way to know what the earlier driver version before updating was? Or is there any way to rollback the driver NOT using the rollback option in device manager...
  5. How to get latest Intel Wireless BlueTooth driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get latest Intel Wireless BlueTooth driver: In device manager the yellow triangle shows as problem with Intel Wireless Blue Tooth. I am running Windows 10 release 21h1 19043.1023. HP Pavilion TouchSmart 23 all-in-one that is about 4 years old. I installed a WaveLink usb bluetooth dongle and I am trying get it connected...
  6. error in windows 10 while installing intel proset wireless software for bluetooth - driver...

error in windows 10 while installing intel proset wireless software for bluetooth - driver...: Hi, i am getting the below attached error while trying to install the bluetooth driver in my lenovo thinkpad E431.No device is being shown for bluetooth in the device manager as well despite enabling "show hidden devices" option.Bluetooth used to work properly in windows 7...
  7. How to get latest Intel Wireless Blue Tooth driver

How to get latest Intel Wireless Blue Tooth driver: In device manager the yellow triangle shows as problem with Intel Wireless Blue Tooth. I am running Windows 10 release 21h1 19043.1023. HP Pavilion TouchSmart 23 all-in-one that is about 4 years old. I installed a WaveLink usb bluetooth dongle and I am trying get it connected...
  8. Intel RST Memory Modules and Drivers not installing.

Intel RST Memory Modules and Drivers not installing.: Hey,I have two issues that I need help for.1. I have an Asus X407UAR Laptop. My SATA Configuration is set to `Intel RST Premium with Optane System Acceleration`. But, when I open the Intel RST app, it shows that there are no Memory Modules installed.2. I cannot install...
  9. intel UHD graphics 630 driver got corrupted

intel UHD graphics 630 driver got corrupted: In my laptop sleep option completely disappeared and i was unable to decrease or increase the screen brightness when i checked in device manager i got to know that my intel UHD graphics 630 driver got corrupted, i tried in all ways possible by uninstalling, disabling the...
  10. Intel UHD 630 driver stops working when i open Your Phone App

Intel UHD 630 driver stops working when i open Your Phone App: Whenever i Open Your Phone App my screen starts blinking black until finally its resolution changes to the one that can be seen in safe mode and i find there is an error with Intel UHD Graphics 630 drive.Under Events for this driver i find this errorDevice...