Windows 10: Intel drivers

Discus and support Intel drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What are DCH drivers . Is it available for my pc in future..?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Priyanshuvats15, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Intel drivers

What are DCH drivers . Is it available for my pc in future..?

:)

Priyanshuvats15, Dec 17, 2018

2. Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

Hi David,

Windows 10 update remove the Intel WiDi driver due to compatibility issue. We suggest uninstalling the Intel WiDi driver from Control Panel to avoid it from showing up every time you start your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Choose Programs and Features.
    • Click Intel (R) WiDi Driver and hit Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know goes.

Monica Cam, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

the message appears again on restart after uninstall

SubhashKedia, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Intel drivers

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Intel drivers :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Intel drivers

1. Intel drivers - Similar Threads - Intel drivers

2. Bitlocker can't start recovery mode due to missing intel RST driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker can't start recovery mode due to missing intel RST driver: Hi,We have a situation in which the user entered the wrong PIN code too many times.Therefor, bitlocker logged "device lock recovery event initiated for volume C:".Then the user rebooted the laptop and it showed a Dell logo with "Preparing bitlocker recovery...".I expected...
  3. Bitlocker can't start recovery mode due to missing intel RST driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker can't start recovery mode due to missing intel RST driver: Hi,We have a situation in which the user entered the wrong PIN code too many times.Therefor, bitlocker logged "device lock recovery event initiated for volume C:".Then the user rebooted the laptop and it showed a Dell logo with "Preparing bitlocker recovery...".I expected...
  4. Bitlocker can't start recovery mode due to missing intel RST driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. After Installing new Intel graphics drivers windows starts with a black screen locked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Installing new Intel graphics drivers windows starts with a black screen locked.: Hitman 3 Wasnt launching and it seemed like the solution was to download thia driver. Well after restarting my pc just goes to a black screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-installing-new-intel-graphics-drivers/ce30e79d-2e77-41ac-83e4-691deda2632c
  6. After Installing new Intel graphics drivers windows starts with a black screen locked.

After Installing new Intel graphics drivers windows starts with a black screen locked.: Hitman 3 Wasnt launching and it seemed like the solution was to download thia driver. Well after restarting my pc just goes to a black screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-installing-new-intel-graphics-drivers/ce30e79d-2e77-41ac-83e4-691deda2632c
  7. Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers: I have recently upgraded BIOS and Windows from 10 to 11 on my desktop PC with a ASUS ROG 390-F GAMING motherboard. After the PC was upgraded it has kept crashing, and I have debugged and eventually found out chipset drivers was not installed after BIOS update. So I downloaded...
  8. Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers

Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers: I have recently upgraded BIOS and Windows from 10 to 11 on my desktop PC with a ASUS ROG 390-F GAMING motherboard. After the PC was upgraded it has kept crashing, and I have debugged and eventually found out chipset drivers was not installed after BIOS update. So I downloaded...
  9. Intel driver install error when upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel driver install error when upgrading to Windows 11: Intel - Extension - 2327.80.70.0 not installing and blocking W11 upgradeWindows update log : Deserialized installable update Intel - Extension - 2327.80.70.0...
  10. Intel driver install error when upgrading to Windows 11

Intel driver install error when upgrading to Windows 11: Intel - Extension - 2327.80.70.0 not installing and blocking W11 upgradeWindows update log : Deserialized installable update Intel - Extension - 2327.80.70.0...