Windows 10: Intel drivers

Discus and support Intel drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It's currently working fine. I think it was a problem with drivers. These freezes seem to only occur while playing WoT, which still hasn't moved to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VladCelTroll, Feb 9, 2016.

1. jds63 Win User

Intel drivers

That is good it is working well in Windows 10 now, we did say drivers can cause this. Not sure i understand the fact you believe it is not working with your processor, these are the requirements and you meet them fine as far a Processor and RAM.

Minimum

Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
    Processor: 2.2 GHz supporting SSE2
    RAM: 1.5 GB for Windows XP, 2 GB for Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
    Video Card: GeForce 6800 / ATI HD X2400 XT with 256 MB RAM & compatible with DirectX9.0c
    Sound: Compatible with DirectX9.0c
    Hard drive space: 16 GB
    Internet Speed: 256 Kbps

Recommended

Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit)
    Processor: Intel Core i5-3330
    RAM: 4 GB
    Video card: GeForce GTX660 (2GB) / Radeon HD 7850 2GB, DirectX 9.0c
    Sound: Compatible with DirectX9.0c
    Hard drive space: 30 GB
    Internet Speed: 1024 Kbps or higher (for voice chat)

Might be graphics card you have giving you issues or heat related. Some may try in game Temps Monitor Software. You mean a Laptop cooler pad, if there is a true issue with overheating this is not a cure unless due to where you regularly keep this laptop on.

jds63, Feb 11, 2016

2. Yes I know them. But they haven't moved to multicore support. There it says best processor is Dual/Quad Core, but because of only using 1 core the game has the same performance on a single core high speed processor as a dual/quad core low speed processor. But anyway, at least freezes are happening a lot more rare than they did.

VladCelTroll, Feb 11, 2016
  3. jds63 Win User
    So your telling me the game has not moved to this support as it is from 2010. Your Processor has dual core (2 cores).http://ark.intel.com/products/75459/...up-to-2_60-GHz
    Sure there are many out there still playing this game on Dual/quad and so on and this might not be cause of your issues of freezing in game.

Question again, the only time this issue happens is playing this game ? Your Welcome for the help !

jds63, Feb 12, 2016
  4. Intel drivers

Well, they tend to happen only when I play this game. Up until 9.12 this issue existed in a very few patches, but in 9.13 (actual version) it became widespread. This leads me to think that developers derped around too much and messed up the code.
    Anyhow, in 9.14 (only test server now) they solved the problem. But on the official servers this can come back since we're talking about WG here.

VladCelTroll, Feb 12, 2016
  5. jds63 Win User
    Any other PC games you play and if so do you experience any issues ? Is this game only played online, as i am not familiar with playing it ? Well if noticed patches messing it up overtime best to check with there support on it and see if they can help to. Otherwise if all else is well with using the PC that is good.

jds63, Feb 14, 2016
  6. Well, any other games I play are stable. I don't experience any problems.
    Contacting the support is useless, since 9.14 (the next version) is right behind the corner.
    And yes, this game is online, but the freezes don't have to do anything with network or anything like that.

VladCelTroll, Feb 14, 2016
  7. jds63 Win User
    O.k. then, when you started the topic this was part of your issue as long as the rest of the PC is good. Need to wait and see for more updates to this game and make sure to keep your Graphics card drivers up to date also. Possible there problem is due to online play not yours, there servers. Good luck on that game.

jds63, Feb 14, 2016
  8. Intel drivers

The problem is back again *Sad
    Now it happens almost after every boot. Re-ran the Mem test, all fine again.

I really don't know how to solve this. I strongly consider coming back to 8.1, but since I deleted my backup (and I only got 1 partition), it won't let me do so *Sad

VladCelTroll, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Intel drivers

1. Intel drivers - Similar Threads - Intel drivers

2. intel wireless ac 9560 driver cannot start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    intel wireless ac 9560 driver cannot start: previously, I don't have any trouble doing updates, but after several updates don't know which update I got problems with my wireless driver which is intel wireless ac 9560...device status : This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was...
  3. Intel releases first Windows 11 ready Graphics Driver

in Windows 10 News
    Intel releases first Windows 11 ready Graphics Driver: Intel released a new graphics driver for company products that is Windows 11 compatible. The new driver is available as a stable version and adds support for Auto HDR and the game F1 2021 as well. Intel is the first of the big three, AMD and Nvidia are the other two...
  4. Constant BSoDs caused by intel display driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSoDs caused by intel display driver: Hello,For the past several months, I've had constant BSoDs caused whenever my Intel Graphics Driver is activated, I get different error messages everytime but the ones I can remember are VIDEO_TDR_MEMORY_FAILURE, dxgkrnl.sys, DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR might not be exactly...
  5. Intel RST drivers for SSD - when to use?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel RST drivers for SSD - when to use?: Hi I am trying to understand if the Intel RST driver is necessary or not, or if only required for particular setups. I have 2 computers:1)Desktop - boot drive: SATA 3 SSD (Windows and applications), and aSATA 3 HDD for document storage. 2)Laptop M.2 SATA 3 Micron SSD (PCIe...
  6. how can i get back the intel sound and audio driver

how can i get back the intel sound and audio driver: so i was trying to fix a audio problem that i had i already knew how to solve it so i went to device manager chose sound and audio then clicked add a legacy hardware i completed the wizard then i chose to download the intel corporation driver then it fixed but i needed to...
  7. Intel usb 3.1 extensible host controller - 1.10 Microsoft driver repeatedly rescanning for...

Intel usb 3.1 extensible host controller - 1.10 Microsoft driver repeatedly rescanning for...: I recently started to get the above driver repeatedly scanning for hardware changes every 5 minutes. This only happens when I have a USB-C multiport device connected to the USB-C port.It doesn't happen all the time. Sometimes it will constantly do the scan every 5 minutes,...
  8. No WiFi option after windows update - intel driver ac8265 is unplugged

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No WiFi option after windows update - intel driver ac8265 is unplugged: Recently i updated to the latest version of Windows 10. After the update finished , i could not loacte or find any WiFi network When i checked my drivers and checked the hidden ones i saw that my Intel dual band ac8265 was disconnected I...
  9. Yellow Exclamation Mark on Intel Smart Sound Technology OED Driver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yellow Exclamation Mark on Intel Smart Sound Technology OED Driver: Recently, I Re-installed Windows 10, and after that I am facing an issue .The issue is that I am unable to use my in-built microphone which is present in my laptop. Though, I was able to hear sound [from videos, music, etc], but I am unable to record my sound [or use my...
  10. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Code 10

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Code 10: Hi,For a few weeks now, my bluetooth on my computer has been broken, and has not been able to connect to my headphones it's not the headphones themselves, since they work on my phone still. I switched back to using a physical connection to the computer, but now the port on...