Windows 10: Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 not loading during windows start

Discus and support Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 not loading during windows start in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi,I am using windows 10 and facing network adapter problem.Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 is not loading during windows start as I am not getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ROHIT_000, Jul 9, 2019.

1. ROHIT_000 Win User

Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 not loading during windows start

Hi,I am using windows 10 and facing network adapter problem.Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 is not loading during windows start as I am not getting this driver name in Device manager>network adapter section.I have to do several restart/shutdown and network reset for my windows then I am able to connect to Internet.Can you please help me on this.This issue suddenly came to my system and previously it was not there.I already installed Intel® Driver & Support Assistant and all latest driver is installed on my system.

:)

ROHIT_000, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Teddy2016 Win User

WCMSVC service errors (ID 7011) causing Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 to be disabled and grayed out

Hi!

Need a little more information on the Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160. Is it this one?

Intel

• What does it say in Device Manager
    • Does the BIOS detect the card
    • Is the card seated in the slot
    I just went threw a bunch of software trouble shooting on a wireless USB button, and found out it was not software. Replacing the hardware fixed.

Teddy2016, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Blue Screen of Death on Lenovo Y70-70 Touch with different errors.

These are the listed drivers.

Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 Version: 17.0.0.43 [18.02.2014]

Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 Version: 17.13.12.1 [16.12.2014]

Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 Version: 17.15.0.5 [22.2.2015]

Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 Version: 18.12.0.3 [16.7.2015]

Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 Version: 18.33.7.2 [5.4.2017]

Robert ' m0, Jul 9, 2019
  4. JerickS Win User

Error code 45 with Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165

Original Title: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165

My Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 has a problem which is code 45 and I need help fixing this. I'm not sure what I should do and I do not understand when it's says "reconnect this hardware device to the computer."

Also when I go to my device manager and expand Network Adapters I only see 3 points/devices and when I go to view, and click "show hidden devices" that's when I see all the other devices including my Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165

JerickS, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 not loading during windows start - Similar Threads - Intel® Dual Band

2. This device cannot be started. Code 10 - Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This device cannot be started. Code 10 - Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265: Hello, Please advise me about a non-functional WiFi card Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 , the windows system does not turn on the card and reports the error code 10 in Ubuntu everything runs without problems, I have installed the latest drivers and the latest windows...
  3. This device cannot be started. Code 10 - Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This device cannot be started. Code 10 - Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265: Hello, Please advise me about a non-functional WiFi card Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 , the windows system does not turn on the card and reports the error code 10 in Ubuntu everything runs without problems, I have installed the latest drivers and the latest windows...
  4. This device cannot be started. Code 10 - Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 3160 not working under Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 3160 not working under Windows 10.: How do I fix this? My Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 does not work for over a week now and I have tried all possible solutions to fix it but it does not work. I gone to Device Manager and tried updating the drivers but to no avail. I have uninstalled it as well, but now I do not...
  6. Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 3160 not working under Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 3160 not working under Windows 10.: How do I fix this? My Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 does not work for over a week now and I have tried all possible solutions to fix it but it does not work. I gone to Device Manager and tried updating the drivers but to no avail. I have uninstalled it as well, but now I do not...
  7. Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 3160 not working under Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Intel dual band wireless AC-8265

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel dual band wireless AC-8265: My intel wirelsss card is not working verified that drivers are up to date. I get code 10 error device cannor start. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-dual-band-wireless-ac-8265/1d2891d7-66e6-4118-ae42-d247295d2b9d
  9. Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260: I ran some Windows updates and it made it so that my Bluetooth didn't work. In the adapter info it shows that there is Bluetooth capability, but when I try to connect to a Bluetooth device it acts like I don't have a Bluetooth adapter. This happened on two Sony Tap 11...
  10. Intel(R) dual band wireless-ac 3160 code 45

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel(R) dual band wireless-ac 3160 code 45: Okay so I somehow broke the inner part of the charger whole on my laptop so my dad took it to the computer repair shop and got it replaced. The laptop could charge again but I didn't bother to check anything else. A few days later I found out that I have no internet...