Windows 10: intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem

Discus and support intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; First of all Hello. when ı connect to wifi, watching games and movies, mostly no internet. Or out of wifi. I tried everything but couldn't find a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by alpayilhan, May 23, 2020.

1. intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem

First of all Hello.

when ı connect to wifi, watching games and movies, mostly no internet. Or out of wifi.

I tried everything but couldn't find a solution, PLEASE HELPPP

:)

alpayilhan, May 23, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260

Hi mo_63

The best first step would be to go to the Sony website, then from there find the support page for your device, then download and install the device driver for that Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260, then restart your device and then go to Settings - Update and
    Security - Troubleshoot to run the Bluetooth Troubleshooter . . .

DaveM121, May 23, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem

HJim

There were new Windows 10 drivers (version 21.00.0) released for that WiFi card on 9 April 2019, you should download and install those form the Intel Website:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/75439/...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, May 23, 2020
  4. felyyy Win User

Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 constantly drops connection

Hey guys,

Thanks for your answers. I really appreciate this intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem :)

Sadly, my problem is still present. After I fully uninstalled the Killer E2200 Ethernet card (+ drivers) and the Intel AC Dual Band AC Wireless-AC 7260 (+ drivers),

my Wireless Network did not reconnected itself for some hours. But I guess that was just luck.

Yesterday, I had the same issue multiple times again.

I also took screenshots from the eventvwr, maybe this helps further. If you don't understand the german eventlog, please let me know. I tried to translate the event logs under the Imgur images, as well:

Imgur

Do you have any other suggestions? After searching through some online forums with the info of the eventvwr in mind, i found some examples of ppl with the same problem like me.

For example this one: Forums

Thanks in advance and best regards,

felyyy, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem - Similar Threads - intel dual band

2. Intel Dual Band AC 7260 Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Dual Band AC 7260 Bluetooth problem: Hello, I am using intel dual band ac 7260 wifi card on my laptop hp pavilion 15 p053eu with windows 1064bit. I have latest drivers installed for this card. Wifi works fine but with bluetooth I have a problem. I can transfer files, but the signal strength is weak, connecting...
  3. Intel Dual Band AC 7260 Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Dual Band AC 7260 Bluetooth problem: Hello, I am using intel dual band ac 7260 wifi card on my laptop hp pavilion 15 p053eu with windows 1064bit. I have latest drivers installed for this card. Wifi works fine but with bluetooth I have a problem. I can transfer files, but the signal strength is weak, connecting...
  4. Intel Dual Band AC 7260 Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 problems: I can't use Bluetooth anymore. My computer forgot that it exists. How do I get it to work again? My System Manufacturer is Alienware and my System Model is Alienware Aurora R8. I tried updating the driver but it has the latest updates....
  6. Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 adapter keeps disconnecting and is experiencing problems

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 adapter keeps disconnecting and is experiencing problems: [IMG]Some users are experiencing errors after downloading an update for the wireless LAN driver. They find that their Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 adapter is experiencing problems. In this guide, we will explain some easy ways to fix the error. What is Intel Dual Band...
  7. Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260: I ran some Windows updates and it made it so that my Bluetooth didn't work. In the adapter info it shows that there is Bluetooth capability, but when I try to connect to a Bluetooth device it acts like I don't have a Bluetooth adapter. This happened on two Sony Tap 11...
  8. Intel dual band wireless ac 7260 unable to turn wifi on

Intel dual band wireless ac 7260 unable to turn wifi on: I recently decided to upgrade the wifi for my HP envy dv4 laptop. It came with an intel centrino wireless n 2230 which is capped at less than half my normal download speed. I made sure to uninstall the drivers for the 2230 before putting in the newer 7260. I also made...
  9. intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem

intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem: I bought this card for my Dell Inspiron 1521 laptop early last year when a Windows creator's update caused my original WI-FI card to no longer work. Back then I tried this one and it had the problem of showing no WI-FI networks even though I am 5 feet from my router which...
  10. Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 constantly drops connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 constantly drops connection: Hey guys, first of all, thank you for reading my post. I got a massive problem with my Intel AC 7260 Wireless Adapter in my Alienware Area 51 R2. For some reason, after nearly 3 years of constant performance and no hardware problems at all, the WiFi card of my Area 51 keeps...