Windows 10: Intel dual band wireless AC-8265

Discus and support Intel dual band wireless AC-8265 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My intel wirelsss card is not working verified that drivers are up to date. I get code 10 error device cannor start.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rit0376, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Rit0376 Win User

Intel dual band wireless AC-8265

My intel wirelsss card is not working verified that drivers are up to date. I get code 10 error device cannor start.

:)

Rit0376, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Gr1su Win User

Win10x32 driver for Intel AC 8265 WLAN wifi needed

Hi Railtech!

Thats the problem, it explicitely says: Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 (64-bit only)

And so it refuses to install x32 driver version for AC8265 ending with error message.

All Intel drivers have following notes:
    Note: The following products support only 64-bit version of Windows10.

• Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265

Anyway my windows 10x32 found a driver from a HDD with Win7x32 installation and it is even working.
    But without this HDD online I cant install any Win10x32 driver.

Gr1su, Nov 21, 2020
  3. yosemite4 Win User
    Do I need WWAN if I have Intel Dual Band 8265 Wireless AC (2 x 2) & Bluetooth 4.1 with vPro?

Do I need WWAN if I have Intel Dual Band 8265 Wireless AC (2 x 2) & Bluetooth 4.1 with vPro? Or, maybe a better question is, what is the difference between the two?

Am configuring a new Lenovo and it offers optional WWAN (for an extra $100) in addition to the Intel Dual Band 8265 Wireless AC (2 x 2) & Bluetooth 4.1 with vPro.

Why would I need it?

Thanks in advance!

yosemite4, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Intel dual band wireless AC-8265

Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 : The network adapter has returned an invalid value to the driver.

Hello, my Wifi connection randomly lost ( sometimes it's once per day, sometimes per hour ) , and then wifi adapter doesn't work at all. I need only hard reset with power button, since the system hangs on Restart blue screen.

I see in Event Viewer -> Windows Logs -> System:

First it's a few warnings with WHEA-Logger source:

A corrected hardware error has occurred.

Component: PCI Express Root Port

Error Source: Advanced Error Reporting (PCI Express)

Primary BusIntel dual band wireless AC-8265 :Device:Function: 0x0:0x1C:0x5

Secondary BusIntel dual band wireless AC-8265 :Device:Function: 0x0:0x0:0x0

Primary Device NameIntel dual band wireless AC-8265 :pCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D15&SUBSYS_10611043&REV_F1

Secondary Device Name:

Then it's one error with source Netwtw06:

Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 : The network adapter has returned an invalid value to the driver.

Then warning:

The network interface "Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265" has begun resetting. There will be a momentary disruption in network connectivity while the hardware resets. Reason: The network driver requested that it be reset. This
    network interface has reset 1 time(s) since it was last initialized.

again hundred of errors with source Netwtw06:

and eventually warning:

WLAN Extensibility Module has stopped.

Module Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelIHVRouter06.dll

Can you please suggest how I can resolve this problem? I tried to reinstall drivers ( or install the last one ) of Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265, but it didn't help.

Service center is unable to reproduce the problem, since it appears randomly, that's why they can't even replace the module, stating that it works well. I even recorded a video: https://photos.app.goo.gl/xe2aakG1fgLEYjad8 .

6c957180-3028-43b8-83ed-d955dbe2dc90, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Intel dual band wireless AC-8265

1. Intel dual band wireless AC-8265 - Similar Threads - Intel dual band

2. I accidently deleted "intel dual band wireless-ac 8265" driver, how do I reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently deleted "intel dual band wireless-ac 8265" driver, how do I reinstall it?: Just what the title says. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-deleted-intel-dual-band-wireless-ac/9aa034fb-431d-4745-87c2-c16341bb3cff
  3. Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 problems: I can't use Bluetooth anymore. My computer forgot that it exists. How do I get it to work again? My System Manufacturer is Alienware and my System Model is Alienware Aurora R8. I tried updating the driver but it has the latest updates....
  4. Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 problems: I can't use Bluetooth anymore. My computer forgot that it exists. How do I get it to work again? My System Manufacturer is Alienware and my System Model is Alienware Aurora R8. I tried updating the driver but it has the latest updates....
  5. Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 not working network adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 not working network adapter: I opened my ASUS Flipbook 14 and I cannot connect to the internet/wifi anymore. Even in settings, only ethernet are being shown without options for wireless internet connection. I went to the device manager and found that one network adapter: Intel R Dual Band Wireless-AC...
  7. intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem: First of all Hello. when ı connect to wifi, watching games and movies, mostly no internet. Or out of wifi. I tried everything but couldn't find a solution, PLEASE HELPPP...
  8. Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260: I ran some Windows updates and it made it so that my Bluetooth didn't work. In the adapter info it shows that there is Bluetooth capability, but when I try to connect to a Bluetooth device it acts like I don't have a Bluetooth adapter. This happened on two Sony Tap 11...
  9. intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem

intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem: I bought this card for my Dell Inspiron 1521 laptop early last year when a Windows creator's update caused my original WI-FI card to no longer work. Back then I tried this one and it had the problem of showing no WI-FI networks even though I am 5 feet from my router which...
  10. Windows 10: BSOD when updating Intel(R) Dual-Band Wireless-AC 8265

Windows 10: BSOD when updating Intel(R) Dual-Band Wireless-AC 8265: Hello everyone, I'm here to ask for help in figuring out why my PC keeps blue screening! It's a Lenovo P52s. I recently was experiencing a fit of blue screens days after a recent windows 10 update (April 10-12 I think?) I tried restoring my pc to an earlier point and that...