Windows 10: Intel error with driver

Discus and support Intel error with driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had some issue with my computer wherein my wifi driver stops working and need to reinstall it over and over. What's fix for this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YassiYamamoto, May 18, 2022.

1. Intel error with driver

I had some issue with my computer wherein my wifi driver stops working and need to reinstall it over and over. What's fix for this?

:)

YassiYamamoto, May 18, 2022

2. Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

Hi David,

Windows 10 update remove the Intel WiDi driver due to compatibility issue. We suggest uninstalling the Intel WiDi driver from Control Panel to avoid it from showing up every time you start your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Choose Programs and Features.
    • Click Intel (R) WiDi Driver and hit Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know goes.

Monica Cam, May 18, 2022
  3. Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

the message appears again on restart after uninstall

SubhashKedia, May 18, 2022
  4. Intel error with driver

Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics & ATI Combo (Alpha) - by nIGHTmAYOR

according to laptop support page they do list an old downloadable driver for intel for windows 7 , weather this is related to there being several variants of that laptop or this laptop has switchable graphics i may just suggest you reset the bios and see if things change , if yes you may be able to apply step 2 , if not then apply step 4 and call it today , you are still better off being on the high performance gpu .

Out of curiosity can you take a snap shot from Settings > System > Display. Scroll down and click the “Graphics Settings” ?

nIGHTmAYOR, May 18, 2022
Thema:

Intel error with driver

1. Intel error with driver - Similar Threads - Intel error driver

2. Hardware error. Intel driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware error. Intel driver.: Hello, today I had such a failure. I was sitting in chrome at that moment, and suddenly the image on my screen "crashed". I have restarted my laptop. Can you tell what caused this failure and is it dangerous? Why did the driver stop responding and was restored?...
  3. Hardware error. Intel driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware error. Intel driver.: Hello, today I had such a failure. I was sitting in chrome at that moment, and suddenly the image on my screen "crashed". I have restarted my laptop. Can you tell what caused this failure and is it dangerous? Why did the driver stop responding and was restored?...
  4. Intel error with driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel error with driver: I had some issue with my computer wherein my wifi driver stops working and need to reinstall it over and over. What's fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-error-with-driver/1d33757d-5036-4740-9d4c-6b938e4e7cd1
  5. Intel error with driver

Intel error with driver: I had some issue with my computer wherein my wifi driver stops working and need to reinstall it over and over. What's fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-error-with-driver/1d33757d-5036-4740-9d4c-6b938e4e7cd1
  6. Intel driver error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel driver error: I have had an issue a few times where my wifi driver has stopped working and I needed to reinstall it using an outside device. Today I looked at the event log and found this. after this event occures my wifi driver stopped working 3 seconds later saying it had a problem...
  7. Intel driver error

Intel driver error: I have had an issue a few times where my wifi driver has stopped working and I needed to reinstall it using an outside device. Today I looked at the event log and found this. after this event occures my wifi driver stopped working 3 seconds later saying it had a problem...
  8. Intel driver error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Intel driver error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel driver error: Greetings, I've already tried asking this in another forum. I have two problems and I think they're related: My display is set to turn off after 10 minutes, but it doesn't When I go into Device Manager, Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework is already expanded....
  10. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error: So yesterday I got on my pc to watch a show, and went to connect my Bose Bluetooth Solo 5 speakers to my pc like I always do. Well I noticed that there was no sound and that it want connecting, so I wen to the settings and noticed that is says Bluetooth is turned off on all...