Windows 10: Intel Expands Manufacturing Capacity with 10nm Creative Improvements

Discus and support Intel Expands Manufacturing Capacity with 10nm Creative Improvements in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [media] In response to incredible customer demand, Intel has doubled its combined 14nm and 10nm manufacturing capacity over the past few years. To do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Intel Expands Manufacturing Capacity with 10nm Creative Improvements

Source: 10nm, Creative Improvements Expand Intel Manufacturing Capacity | Intel Newsroom

:)

Brink, Dec 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Intel 10nm Cannonlake processors delayed to late 2018

Read more: Intels 10nm Cannonlake processors delayed to late 2018 - Neowin

Brink, Dec 23, 2020
  3. efikkan Win User
    Intel Plans $5 billion Investment in Israel Plant for Expanded 10 nm Production

Who is ahead of Intel?
    In terms of density TSMC 16nm/12nm and Samsung 14nm/12nm is just a little denser than Intel 22nm. Intel 14 nm is nearly "one whole step" ahead of the competition. Intel 10nm will be a larger jump than 22nm->14nm, so Intel "10nm" might be closer to 1.5 "steps" ahead of TSMC "7nm".

It will not surprise me if we see 3-4 iterations on Intel 10nm for desktop products, and there will be various chipsets and more produced on 10nm.

efikkan, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Intel reveals Ice Lake 10nm+ chip

This is an unexpected development as the company has yet to formally detail (let alone launch) the first 10nm Core architecture – Cannon Lake – and it's rare these days for Intel to talk more than a generation ahead in CPU architectures. Equally as interesting is the fact that Intel is calling Ice Lake the successor to their upcoming 8th generation Coffee Lake processors, which codename bingo aside, throws some confusion on where the 14nm Coffee Lake and 10nm Cannon Lake will eventually stand...

Intel Expands Manufacturing Capacity with 10nm Creative Improvements [​IMG]

Intel Expands Manufacturing Capacity with 10nm Creative Improvements [​IMG]

Read more: Intel Officially Reveals Post-8th Generation Core Architecture Code Name: Ice Lake, Built on 10nm+

See also: Ice Lake Processor Family

Brink, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Intel Expands Manufacturing Capacity with 10nm Creative Improvements - Similar Threads - Intel Expands Manufacturing

2. Expanded a RAID Array Windows Won't Recognize New Capacity

in Windows 10 Support
    Expanded a RAID Array Windows Won't Recognize New Capacity: Hi Guys, I had 3 x 2TB drives in RAID 5. Added a 4th 2 TB drive to the Archive R: array and migrated the data using Intel Rapid Storage. Expanded the volume in Disk Managment. But windows doesn't seem to see the new size?.How do I get Windows to see the new capacity? Peter...
  3. First Intel 10nm Cannon Lake Processor Lands In China

in Windows 10 News
    First Intel 10nm Cannon Lake Processor Lands In China: Intel's much-anticipated, and oft-delayed, 10nm processors have popped up in a Lenovo Ideapad 330, which is a low-end notebook that comes with 4GB of memory and a 500GB HDD, at Chinese retailer JD.com. The dual-core Core i3-8121U sports the Cannon Lake architecture, but the...
  4. Switch from PC manufacturer to Intel driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Switch from PC manufacturer to Intel driver: I have an Acer Aspire E5-571 and am trying to switch from the graphics driver provided by Acer to the newer version for my graphics card available directly from Intel. The card model is HD Graphics 4400 and the CPU is a 4th gen Core i5 so I'm pretty sure this is the correct...
  5. Sway Preview expands and delivers more feature improvement

in Windows 10 News
    Sway Preview expands and delivers more feature improvement: Sway Preview is all about working with you, our customers, to help continue improving the product and shape Sway’s future together. We’ve been making progress, including the addition of Bing Image Search and Suggested searches earlier this month. Today we have more exciting...
  6. Intel 10nm Cannonlake processors delayed to late 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Intel 10nm Cannonlake processors delayed to late 2018: Intel has been having a bit of trouble with its 10nm Cannonlake chips, already twice delaying shipments to mid-2018. Now, sources within the supply chain are saying Intel has yet again pushed the ship date back to late 2018, giving some vendors pause as to whether the chip is...
  7. $6bn upgrade deal set to bring Intel's 10nm project to...

in Windows 10 News
    $6bn upgrade deal set to bring Intel's 10nm project to...: The Israeli government announced on Monday that it has approved a plan submitted by Intel last April to upgrade its Kiryat Gat fabrication plant — likely putting to an end the long-running drama of where the company would manufacture its new 10mm chips. The chips are seen...
  8. Intel Expanding Bug Bounty Program

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Expanding Bug Bounty Program: At Intel, we believe that working with security researchers is a crucial part of identifying and mitigating potential security issues in our products. Similar to other companies, one of the ways we’ve made this part of our operating model is through a bug bounty program. The...
  9. Intel reveals Ice Lake 10nm+ chip

in Windows 10 News
    Intel reveals Ice Lake 10nm+ chip: In an unusual move for Intel, the chip giant has ever so slightly taken the wraps off of one of their future generation Core architectures. Basic information on the Ice Lake architecture has been published over on Intel's codename decoder, officially confirming for the first...
  10. Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers: When I joined Microsoft last September, it was evident I joined a company with bold ambitions and one eager to rethink business norms and foster a new culture of creation. This was motivating given my charter to drive business deals and strategic partnerships across various...