Windows 10: Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (XTU) runs on UWP now

Discus and support Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (XTU) runs on UWP now in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I installed Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility version 6.5.0.114 and I noticed that it installs Component drivers now! [img] What do you think about it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by hana0, Apr 3, 2019.

1. hana0 Win User

Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (XTU) runs on UWP now

I installed Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility version 6.5.0.114 and I noticed that it installs Component drivers now!

Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (XTU) runs on UWP now [​IMG]

What do you think about it?

Component drivers used to cause me errors and run slower than just a service runs in the background.

:)

hana0, Apr 3, 2019
  2. Ramhound Win User

Cannot see CPU temperature on Intel Extreme Tuning Utility

The utility does not support your processor.

You cannot overclock or underclock your processor. While you can change the voltage on the processor, that would have to be done within the UEFI settings, and even then it wouldn't result in a performance increase. As for the BSOD, the voltage changes you are making, are resulting in an unstable system.

You should download the Intel Extreme Tuning Utility directly from Intel.

Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU)

Ramhound, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Intel Extreme Tuning Utility Advisory

Source: INTEL-SA-00162

Brink, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Moab Win User

Cannot see CPU temperature on Intel Extreme Tuning Utility

That utility is for a narrow set of Desktop processors, and none of them are mobile processors. So it will not work for your laptop.

Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (XTU) runs on UWP now SQIIJ.png

Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (XTU) runs on UWP now ynwRp.png

Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (XTU) runs on UWP now Wojzp.png

I used the link Ramhound posted as the source

Download Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU)

Moab, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (XTU) runs on UWP now - Similar Threads - Intel® Extreme Tuning

2. Error at installing Intel Extreme Tuning Utility 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error at installing Intel Extreme Tuning Utility 0x80070643: Hello,I recently did a format of my PC, I do one annually and I have a list of applications that I have been installing since I got this build. One of them is Intel Extreme Tuning Utility, but this time I have had for the first time a problem, if not several related to...
  3. Error at installing Intel Extreme Tuning Utility 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error at installing Intel Extreme Tuning Utility 0x80070643: Hello,I recently did a format of my PC, I do one annually and I have a list of applications that I have been installing since I got this build. One of them is Intel Extreme Tuning Utility, but this time I have had for the first time a problem, if not several related to...
  4. Error at installing Intel Extreme Tuning Utility 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Intel Extreme Utility Engine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Extreme Utility Engine: I'm not too sure if this is a Windows thing or an Intel thing, but when I try to install the engine I get an error saying that there is a problem with the Windows Installer package, and I've read around and some people are saying its due to a corrupt Visual C++.I had...
  6. Intel Extreme Tuning Utility Setup Failed error: 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel Extreme Tuning Utility Setup Failed error: 0x80070643: I keep getting this error when I attempt to install XTU. I have had XTU installed on this PC before but later uninstalled. Now when I go to install XTU it gives me this error: https://imgur.com/a/WaXYAsS 0x80070643 - Fatal error during installation Btw I have tried the fix...
  7. Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (XTU) runs on UWP now

Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (XTU) runs on UWP now: I installed Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility version 6.5.0.114 and I noticed that it installs Component drivers now! [img] What do you think about it? Component drivers used to cause me errors and run slower than just a service runs in the background. 130104
  8. intel extreme tuning utility can't be installed-WIN10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    intel extreme tuning utility can't be installed-WIN10: Good Day All simply what is happening is the application [ intel extreme tuning utility ] not able to install itself in the system, when you start the installer, it will show you that it's loading and making the installation normal, and fine, after it finished the...
  9. Intel Extreme Tuning Utility Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Extreme Tuning Utility Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00162 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 09/11/2018 Last revised: 09/11/2018 Summary: Potential security vulnerabilities in Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility...
  10. How to completely remove Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility?

How to completely remove Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility?: I've seen that even after official uninstaller a lot of garbage is left on the HD, XTUService running etc... Who knows exactly what and where to remove if you want to finally get rid of this tool? I deleted the service with SC DELETE but "C:\Program Files...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. max core frequency stay high intel extreme tuning