Windows 10: Intel G6400 - black screen only

Discus and support Intel G6400 - black screen only in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi! I bought a new desktop pc with an Intel G6400 cpu and an asrock mobo and 8g ddr4 ram. The main problem is, when I power on the pc there is only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by EOF, May 30, 2021.

1. EOF
    EOF Win User

Intel G6400 - black screen only

Hi! I bought a new desktop pc with an Intel G6400 cpu and an asrock mobo and 8g ddr4 ram. The main problem is, when I power on the pc there is only black screen. No matter if I connect through the crt, dvi or hdmi connector. Then I tried an old dell lcd monitor and only with that only one monitor I can get a screen. The whole installation of win10 went perfectly. I tried also to switch several cables but with no success. And still no way to activate the pc on other monitor. Just on that old dell one. I can't see any reasonable option in the bios. So I have no clue what to try or what cos this problem. Any idea what could cos this black screen problem? Thanks

:)

2. EOF
    EOF Win User

Hi!
    I bought a new desktop pc with an Intel G6400 cpu and an asrock mobo and 8g ddr4 ram.
    The main problem is, when I power on the pc there is only black screen.
    No matter if I connect through the crt, dvi or hdmi connector.

Then I tried an old dell lcd monitor and only with that only one monitor I can get a screen.

The whole installation of win10 went perfectly.
    I tried also to switch several cables but with no success.

And still no way to activate the pc on other monitor. Just on that old dell one.

I can't see any reasonable option in the bios.

So I have no clue what to try or what cos this problem.

Any idea what could cos this black screen problem?

Thanks

3. Black Screen after restarting computer (after installing intel HD 3000 graphics using teamviewer)

Hi Evan,

I realize that you get a black screen after restarting computer. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• What is the make and model of the PC?

• Does the issue reoccur if you remove the Intel HD 3000 graphics card?

Suggest you to follow all the steps from this article to check if that helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems: Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, May 30, 2021
  4. Intel G6400 - black screen only

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, May 30, 2021
Thema:

1. Intel G6400 - black screen only - Similar Threads - Intel G6400 black

2. Intel G6400 - black screen only

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel G6400 - black screen only: Hi! I bought a new desktop pc with an Intel G6400 cpu and an asrock mobo and 8g ddr4 ram. The main problem is, when I power on the pc there is only black screen. No matter if I connect through the crt, dvi or hdmi connector. Then I tried an old dell lcd monitor and only with...
  3. Black screen w10 and Intel HD 520

Black screen w10 and Intel HD 520: Good morning,I hope someone can help me. English is not my nativelanguage, so please, excuse me if I may be to forward ^^So, my GF got this acer Swift 3 laptop withIntel i3-6006U CPU. 3 days ago, when she would start the computer, itwould show acer then go black immediatly...
  4. Disabled intel graphics and now screen is black.

Disabled intel graphics and now screen is black.: So my minecraft shaders refused to load, so i got to the place where you disable and enable drivers and i thought, well if i disable intel graphics it will be forced to go to the geforce graphics card. So i disabled the intel graphics and then my monitor went black and now...
  5. Black screen with only the cursor mouse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen with only the cursor mouse: I had windows 10 on my computer but today I installed Windows 7 and the desktop crashed and didn't even load the icons, so I tried to start in safe mode and it got worse because now only a black screen appears with the mouse pointer after "starting windows" appears, help me...
  6. Black screen or initializing intel boot agent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen or initializing intel boot agent: So I went into the bios in my pc to try and turn on Viritualzation while I was there in the boot menu I turned the bios on all days of the week and set no time frame. When I went to restart to turn the days of the week off it just leaves it at initializing intel boot agent,...
  7. Black Screen after login- Intel Q35

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Black Screen after login- Intel Q35: My HP dc7800 slim line machine (no additional slot to put a new Video card into the machine) running Windows 7 Pro 32bit automatically updated to Windows 10 and everything went fine. However, after the upgrade the machine I see the screen where I can log in but after that...
  8. Black Screen intel hd 300 graphics

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Black Screen intel hd 300 graphics: Medion Akoya i3 laptop with Intel hd 300hd graphics. Four installs later after encountering a black screen from 30% install, I found that windows 10 is fully installing but display only outputting to hdmi port. I have no bios setting to change this and if i delete my intel...
  9. Black screen and cursor only

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen and cursor only: I have black screen and cursor only Tried opening task manager to run a new task to add in explorer.exe. Task manager then decides to close when i hit run new task. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated 84632
  10. Black Screen in Safe Mode only!

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen in Safe Mode only!: I am having trouble getting into safe mode, after I type my password, I get a black screen with nothing on it, the screen is lit up but black. It works in normal mode just not Safe Mode, I Googled 'Windows 10 Safe Mode black screen' but only results show telling you to go...