Windows 10: Intel graphic card disappeared

Discus and support Intel graphic card disappeared in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Legion Y540 laptop with Windows 10, Intel i7-9750H processor, Intel UHD Graphics 630 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphic cards. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Juulks, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Juulks Win User

Intel graphic card disappeared

I have a Lenovo Legion Y540 laptop with Windows 10, Intel i7-9750H processor, Intel UHD Graphics 630 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphic cards. The Intel graphic card is gone from device manager, it is not hidden, I also tried adding it manually but it isn't found. The current driver says that it is not available, when I tried downloading the new ones, after launching it says that "the computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software". The Intel Support also doesn't discover the card. When I switched the graphic device in BIOS to switchable the laptop was stuck on startupand never powered up. I recently updated my Windows to version 1909 and I suspect it might have something to do with that.

Thank youin advance for your answers.

:)

Juulks, Jun 12, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Intel graphic card disappeared

graphic card

Hi,

There is a possibility that the application you're trying to download is not compatible with the hardware that you have. We suggest that you check the system requirements of the chat application, then see if your device is capable of running the it.

To check the Graphics card information on your device, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the Run box, type msinfo32 then hit Enter key.
    • On the System Information window, click on Components → Display.

Should you need further assistance, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Intel graphic card disappeared

1. Intel graphic card disappeared - Similar Threads - Intel graphic card

2. NVIDIA Graphics Card Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA Graphics Card Disappeared: Hi!Up until a recent update on my Surface Pro 2, the NVIDIA graphics card was present and performing well. However, after an update, the card completely disappeared from my system. Or so it appears. I attempted to update my GeForce Experience because it was out of date, but...
  3. NVIDIA Graphics Card Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA Graphics Card Disappeared: Hi!Up until a recent update on my Surface Pro 2, the NVIDIA graphics card was present and performing well. However, after an update, the card completely disappeared from my system. Or so it appears. I attempted to update my GeForce Experience because it was out of date, but...
  4. Issue regarding the drivers of intel graphic card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue regarding the drivers of intel graphic card: I am using windows 10 in hp elitebook g2 820 Wheneverr I am installing the drivers of intel graphic card the screen goes black untill i disable the divers in safe mode and after disabling the drivers I can't even adjust my brightness.However the graphic card is perfectly...
  5. Outdated Intel HD graphics card!

Outdated Intel HD graphics card!: Hello! I have a serious problem with my intel graphics card, its 37 months out of date, I updated it via windows update but its still from 2017 and not recent. My computer is an intel Celeron N3060, if you guys can send me a updated graphics driver that would be extremely...
  6. Update graphics card drivers Intel HD Graphics 620?

Update graphics card drivers Intel HD Graphics 620?: I have an Acer Aspire E5-575G laptop and I really need the latest driver for the graphics card. Windows says that the latest drivers are installed. Intel says so: [ATTACH] And if I go to the manufacturer. namely Acer, I can't find any installation option for...
  7. Intel HD Graphics Driver disappears when installing nVidia card

Intel HD Graphics Driver disappears when installing nVidia card: Recently I was trying to troubleshoot a program for streaming & recording, it said there was an option to choose between my nVidia card for high quality or onboard Intel HD Graphics for more free memory available. I found however I could not, my system only shows my nVidia...
  8. Disappearing NVIDIA Graphics Card.

Disappearing NVIDIA Graphics Card.: About a month ago i purchased an HP OMEN 17" Laptop 16 GiG memory, I7 Ninth Gen processor 9750H and NVIDEA RTX-2070 Graphics card, no probs untill 3rd night, switched it off normally next night i switched it on, all icons have changed and enlarged from 100% to 125%, i had...
  9. Intel graphic card driver 530

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel graphic card driver 530: Hi all , just found that my laptop doesn't wake up after I installed the inte display driver 530 , any ideas ? Thx 47430
  10. Intel had graphic card 530

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel had graphic card 530: Intel had graphic card 530 After installed laptop doesn't wake up on sleep mode , already did reinstalled the driver but no luck , plz help thx 47821