Windows 10: Intel graphic card driver 530

Discus and support Intel graphic card driver 530 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi all , just found that my laptop doesn't wake up after I installed the inte display driver 530 , any ideas ? Thx 47430 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by able6able6, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Intel graphic card driver 530

Hi all , just found that my laptop doesn't wake up after I installed the inte display driver 530 , any ideas ? Thx

:)

able6able6, Apr 15, 2016
  2. Emily D. Win User

March 14, 2017—KB4013429 (OS Build 14393.953)

Do you have the Intel HD Graphics 530 card?

Emily D., Apr 15, 2016
  3. Veilir Win User
    Windows 10 stops recognizing monitor on DisplayPort after power saving mode

Problem solved!

I used Intel Driver Utility och the Intel Graphics Driver 11.45.14.4590 for Windows (win64_154514.4590.exe) was recommended. I installed the update with Intel Driver Utility. After update was finished and system restarted then I had the following information
    in the windows Device Manager for Graphic Card > Intel HD Graphics 530

Intel HD Graphics 530

Datum: 2017-01-18

Version: 21.20.16.4590

Note that this version number is different from the version number stated by Intel Driver Utility. It seems like the last four digits in the version numer are the important ones. Before I had 4534 and now 4590.

I have now successfully gone back from power saving mode, and the proper display functioned. This update hassolved the problem that the monitor connected to DisplayPort was not detected after powe saving mode!

Notera:

Intel Driver Update Utility 2.6 was installed via Right click on mouse > Intel Graphic settings> Alternatives and support > Support > Get the latest driver for Intel graphics.

Veilir, Apr 15, 2016
Thema:

Intel graphic card driver 530

1. Intel graphic card driver 530 - Similar Threads - Intel graphic card

2. Issue regarding the drivers of intel graphic card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue regarding the drivers of intel graphic card: I am using windows 10 in hp elitebook g2 820 Wheneverr I am installing the drivers of intel graphic card the screen goes black untill i disable the divers in safe mode and after disabling the drivers I can't even adjust my brightness.However the graphic card is perfectly...
  3. Black screen after downloaded driver for Intel hd graphics 530

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after downloaded driver for Intel hd graphics 530: Hello, i recently reset my pc, but after all the driver install and specially the driver of iGPU the screen become black and never get, so i go in safe mode to see what was wrong and i uninstall the driver of my iGPU, whene i restart the laptop, the screen was back but on...
  4. Intel HD graphics 530 Driver

Intel HD graphics 530 Driver: I updated the driver for Intel HD graphics 530 Driver to a 2018 version from a 2017 version. I needed to do this for Adobe Premiere to work properly. After I install it everything is fine for maybe a day, then the next day I try to run Premiere again and it tells me to update...
  5. Intel HD Graphics 530 video card.

Intel HD Graphics 530 video card.: I updated my video driver because The new Adobe premiere said I had to to operate properly. I updated the driver, and then Adobe Premiere run fine. I went to open Premiere again I got the message again to update my driver. I checked the properties and the driver automatically...
  6. Is Intel HD graphic 530 a low end card?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is Intel HD graphic 530 a low end card?: My computer has build in intel HD graphic 530 and my game stutters when I goto town where there are alot of players. The game I play is called Ragnarok online. I been playing for over 15 years now. The game ran very smoothly on my Pentium 4 1.5GHz with 512MB of ram 15 years...
  7. Troubleshooting my intel HD graphics 530

Troubleshooting my intel HD graphics 530: Everything was working just fine until i installed the new corsair keyboard update software and then my monitor that is hooked up to the intel card stopped working after reboot. I have since then removed the corsair software and have also reinstalled the Geforce GPU drivers...
  8. Help manually installing Intel 530 Graphics driver

Help manually installing Intel 530 Graphics driver: I have an HP desktop, want to update to latest graphics driver but HP site is outdated. If I try to install from Intel it wont let me, saying not validated because it wants me to use HP version. I downloaded the zip to my downloads folder and extracted it there. Clicked Have...
  9. Intel had graphic card 530

Intel had graphic card 530: Intel had graphic card 530 After installed laptop doesn't wake up on sleep mode , already did reinstalled the driver but no luck , plz help thx 47821
  10. Intel i7 Intel® HD Graphics 530 or pci-e card ?

Intel i7 Intel® HD Graphics 530 or pci-e card ?: Hi there ! I will soon build new computer configuration and i'm using Windows 10 Pro 64bit version. At the moment i have Asus R5 230 pci-e 1gb DDR3 graphic card. So, my question here is, is it for example Intel i7 HD Graphics 530 enough for using just application...