Windows 10: intel graphic glitch

Discus and support intel graphic glitch in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do i solve this glitch?? doesnt appear in games but apps such as messenger... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cyang000, Jun 7, 2021.

1. cyang000 Win User

intel graphic glitch

how do i solve this glitch?? doesnt appear in games but apps such as messenger

:)

cyang000, Jun 7, 2021

2. Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics & ATI Combo (Alpha) - by nIGHTmAYOR

according to laptop support page they do list an old downloadable driver for intel for windows 7 , weather this is related to there being several variants of that laptop or this laptop has switchable graphics i may just suggest you reset the bios and see if things change , if yes you may be able to apply step 2 , if not then apply step 4 and call it today , you are still better off being on the high performance gpu .

Out of curiosity can you take a snap shot from Settings > System > Display. Scroll down and click the “Graphics Settings” ?

nIGHTmAYOR, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to detect Intel Graphics 630 drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that Intel HD Graphics 630 drivers are not getting detected on your computer.

As you have mentioned that you get an error no compatible device found when trying to update driver, I would suggest you to check if there is any hidden device for Intel HD Graphics 630 in the Device Manager. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type devmgmt.msc and hit
      Enter.
    3. Click on View and click on
      Show hidden devices
    4. Go to Display adapters and expand it.
    5. Now, check if Intel HD Graphics driver is listed as
      greyed out device.
    6. If you see the Intel HD Graphics driver, right click on the driver and select Update Driver.
    7. Restart the PC.

I would also suggest you to check in BIOS if the option for Integrated Graphics is disabled. If the option is disabled, I would suggest you to enable and check.

Note: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems
    resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 7, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

intel graphic glitch

Intel Graphics

Hi Brian

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

It depends on the model of Intel HD graphics you have, open Device Manager, then expand the Display Adapters section, what device model is listed there?

Intel removed the Control Panel from the latest drivers installer and it is now a separate download from the Microsoft Store:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/intel-graphic...

DaveM121, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

intel graphic glitch

1. intel graphic glitch - Similar Threads - intel graphic glitch

2. Taskbar Graphic Glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Graphic Glitch: Hi folks,So I've been having this issue for a couple of weeks now and just expecting it to go away by itself but now it's worse than it was to begin with. As you can see from the attached photos, there seems to be a strange graphic glitch at the bottom of my screen. Sometimes...
  3. Graphic glitches on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphic glitches on startup: Hi, I started having problems with my pc after installing Windows 11, after more then a week everything worked fine until these graphic glitches started appearing on my taskbar, flickering and blinking. I am using Nvidia RTX 2060 with latest 496.76 driver version. I tried...
  4. Intel HD graphics: glitched window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel HD graphics: glitched window: Hi everyone, I had that problem three days ago, I don't know why I just turned my PC on , I opened the Intel hd graphics window and I found it broken. I can't change the settings or the resolution cuz all the options are hidden. How? I don't know how. Please I need your...
  5. Weird graphical glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird graphical glitch: I'm getting these weird white dots on some applications I use and I don't know what is happening. Any advice?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-graphical-glitch/b76a0936-50a1-4a54-a374-18d3bc20ebc0
  6. Intel Graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Graphics: After having a blank screen on start up occasionally I decided to uninstall the display driver in Device manager. I shutdown and rebooted and it reinstalled itself and everything seemed ok. I have noticed now that my Intel HD graphic app which I use for setting display...
  7. Weird graphical glitch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird graphical glitch: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KevinBowser007 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhmmdy/weird_graphical_glitch/
  8. Taskbar graphical glitch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar graphical glitch: [IMG] taskview and cortana icon has a graphical glitch on second monitor when you show/hide cortana or taskview in windows 10 version 2004. Anyone else? https://preview.redd.it/xezoj0ki5r351.png?width=661&format=png&auto=webp&s=0d8a0962e0e0139f7878cb74615d5e968424bb55...
  9. Intel Graphics

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel Graphics: What version of the Intel Graphics are in Dell XPS computers? the website is not clear, I am not a gamer but I want it to play 4K video 155654
  10. Graphical and sound glitches

in Windows 10 Support
    Graphical and sound glitches: Basically my laptop does a bunch of weird graphical gitches on screen, like a few lines out of place or something. But sometimes it will be much worse as in the case of trying to watch a youtube video (see video link). Also when listening to music on headphones the sound...