Windows 10: Intel Graphics Command Center Can't Start

Discus and support Intel Graphics Command Center Can't Start in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I updated Intel UHD 630 Graphics drivers on my HP laptop, uninstalled old driver and control panel, installed new drivers with new Intel Graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jeezde, May 30, 2019.

1. jeezde Win User

Intel Graphics Command Center Can't Start

I updated Intel UHD 630 Graphics drivers on my HP laptop, uninstalled old driver and control panel, installed new drivers with new Intel Graphics Command Center. New drivers work fine but Intel Graphics Command Center won't start due some permissions problem.
    I did the same procedure on my desktop computer and everything is fine.
    How to solve this permission sproblem, as I see it is installed in WinndowsApps folder?

Intel Graphics Command Center Can't Start [​IMG]

:)

jeezde, May 30, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Intel Graphics Command Center app for Windows 10

Read more: Intel Spotlights PC Gaming Innovation at 2019 Game Developers Conference | Intel Newsroom

Download: Get Intel Graphics Command Center - Microsoft Store

Brink, May 30, 2019
  3. Intel Control Center, Intel Graphic, Intel.......

If you have an Intel HD graphics driver, it will be available.

Press Windows key + X

Click Device Manager

Expand Display adapter

What is the name of the display driver listed?

What is the exact make and model?

Open Start, type: system information

Hit Enter

Click System summary

Look in the right pane

Copy the system sku info into reply here.

See example: Imgur

Andre for Directly, May 30, 2019
  4. Intel Graphics Command Center Can't Start

Intel HD Graphics 4600 in Lenovo T 4540p

Hi Hugo,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble this has caused.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better:

• Have you installed all the pending updates on your system?

• Have you made any changes on your system, prior to this issue?

• Are you facing this issue on the Microsoft account or a local account?

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the system and login to the either administrator account or the Microsoft account to check, if that helps.

Windows Update may have updated drivers available that may be relevant to your current issue. Many times, updated drivers are listed in the "Optional" section of Windows Update. Install any pending updates on the pc to check if that helps.

This issue could occur due to outdated or corrupted or incompatible display adaptor device drivers on your system.

Let’s try to refer to the suggestions provided by Andre Da Costa replied on June 2, 2015, to fix your issue.
    Intel graphic card driver is not compatible for Windows 10

Let’s try to uninstall, download and reinstall the latest display drivers from the manufacture’s website:

http://support.lenovo.com/in/hi/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-t-series-laptops/thinkpad-t540p?beta=false
    and check, if it works.

Also, try to contact the technical support team of Intel® HD Graphics 4600, for further assistance and check, if it helps.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us...for-4th-generation-intel-core-processors.html

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Intel Graphics Command Center Can't Start

1. Intel Graphics Command Center Can't Start - Similar Threads - Intel Graphics Command

2. Intel graphics command center problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel graphics command center problem: yesterday i was playing and its laggier before i reset the pc then i open intel graphics command center, still havent load todayi have a i7 6600U 2.4GHz intelwhy i posted in here? because windows feedback hub is not doing anything i have a question 5 months ago and noone...
  3. Intel graphics command center problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel graphics command center problem: yesterday i was playing and its laggier before i reset the pc then i open intel graphics command center, still havent load todayi have a i7 6600U 2.4GHz intelwhy i posted in here? because windows feedback hub is not doing anything i have a question 5 months ago and noone...
  4. Intel R graphic command center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R graphic command center: Can i uninstall intel R graphic command center if i have intel R graphic driver? But i delete the intel R graphic driver installer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-r-graphic-command-center/1183993a-7007-42e8-958b-a59f7ef44db6
  5. Intel R graphic command center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel R graphic command center: Can i uninstall intel R graphic command center if i have intel R graphic driver? But i delete the intel R graphic driver installer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-r-graphic-command-center/1183993a-7007-42e8-958b-a59f7ef44db6
  6. Intel R graphic command center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Could Not Start Recording error in Intel Graphics Command Center

in Windows 10 News
    Could Not Start Recording error in Intel Graphics Command Center: [ATTACH]Some PC users are reporting having a problem with the screen recording function of the Intel Graphics Command Center. The recording function does not work and displays Could Not Start Streaming (Unknown error) or in another instance display Could Not Start Recording....
  8. Intel Graphics Command Center crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Graphics Command Center crash: I have updated my graphic driversIntel HD 620 graphics. After updating, I could not find the Intel Graphics Control panel in the start and right-click menus on the desktop. So I installed windows graphic command center from the Microsoft store. When I run the application it...
  9. Intel Graphics Command Center Will Not Load

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel Graphics Command Center Will Not Load: I am running Window 10 Pro 202h on a new Dell PC with no problems. I read with 202h, you can get a better refresh rate, so I tried to run the Intel Graphics Command Center and it will not load. Dots just go by under the Intel logo. Optane will load, but no luck with the IGCC....
  10. Intel Graphics Command Center Can't Start

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel Graphics Command Center Can't Start: I updated Intel UHD 630 Graphics drivers on my HP laptop, uninstalled old driver and control panel, installed new drivers with new Intel Graphics Command Center. New drivers work fine but Intel Graphics Command Center won't start due some permissions problem. I did the same...