Windows 10: intel graphics doesnt work on my PC

Discus and support intel graphics doesnt work on my PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; intel graphics doesnt work on my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RiyadhHosain, Apr 4, 2020.

1. intel graphics doesnt work on my PC

intel graphics doesnt work on my PC

:)

RiyadhHosain, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to detect Intel Graphics 630 drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that Intel HD Graphics 630 drivers are not getting detected on your computer.

As you have mentioned that you get an error no compatible device found when trying to update driver, I would suggest you to check if there is any hidden device for Intel HD Graphics 630 in the Device Manager. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type devmgmt.msc and hit
      Enter.
    3. Click on View and click on
      Show hidden devices
    4. Go to Display adapters and expand it.
    5. Now, check if Intel HD Graphics driver is listed as
      greyed out device.
    6. If you see the Intel HD Graphics driver, right click on the driver and select Update Driver.
    7. Restart the PC.

I would also suggest you to check in BIOS if the option for Integrated Graphics is disabled. If the option is disabled, I would suggest you to enable and check.

Note: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems
    resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Graphics Driver failing/reinstalling (Intel (R) HD Graphics Ver. 8.15.10.2900

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

1. What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to install any pending updates on the pc to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

I suggest you to follow the Methods below and check if that helps.

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Steps to uninstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

1. Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

2. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

3. Search for the Graphics Card from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
    from the computer.

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Refer the link below to download drivers for Intel.

Drivers & Software

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 4, 2020
  4. intel graphics doesnt work on my PC

Intel HD Graphics 3000 does not work with Creator's Update

Hello Nick,

To help you troubleshoot the issue with Intel HD Graphics on Creators Update, we suggest following the steps provided by
    S.Sengupta on this link.

Update us on the outcome.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

intel graphics doesnt work on my PC

1. intel graphics doesnt work on my PC - Similar Threads - intel graphics doesnt

2. My pc doesnt want to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc doesnt want to work: I had this pc for nearly a year without truble.I upgraded the ram and the storage like two months ago without any problem.But for some reason when I play on it for a while it just stops at the last frame and compleatly stops working unless I unplug and replug the cable.I...
  3. My pc doesnt want to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc doesnt want to work: I had this pc for nearly a year without truble.I upgraded the ram and the storage like two months ago without any problem.But for some reason when I play on it for a while it just stops at the last frame and compleatly stops working unless I unplug and replug the cable.I...
  4. My controller doesnt work on pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My controller doesnt work on pc: I have an Xwave controller and when I connect it to my pc its not even appearing in Device Manager. I tried to update the drivers but they were up to date. The controller is totally new, its not damaged and wires are okay....
  5. I need a graphics driver for an intel Pentium P6200 with intel HD Graphics that works with...

I need a graphics driver for an intel Pentium P6200 with intel HD Graphics that works with...: I accidentally deleted intel hd graphics. The screen size has changed. before it was 1366x768, now it is 1024x768 This circle shows an ellipse. How can I download Intel hd graphcs for Intel r pentium r CPU p6200 @ 2.13GHz? Windows 10 pro, RAM 6gb. 64bit...
  6. Intel Graphics

Intel Graphics: After having a blank screen on start up occasionally I decided to uninstall the display driver in Device manager. I shutdown and rebooted and it reinstalled itself and everything seemed ok. I have noticed now that my Intel HD graphic app which I use for setting display...
  7. Intel Graphics

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel Graphics: What version of the Intel Graphics are in Dell XPS computers? the website is not clear, I am not a gamer but I want it to play 4K video 155654
  8. Intel Hd Graphics downgraded to Regular Intel Graphics

Intel Hd Graphics downgraded to Regular Intel Graphics: Hello, I formated my computer and before that under (DeviceManager>Display Adapter) i had Intel HD Graphics with that I was able to play 3D rendered games like Minecart but When I formatted my Laptop the Display adapter changed to "Intel Family Chipset" I can't play...
  9. Intel HD Graphics Not Working

Intel HD Graphics Not Working: Hello All, I Turned On My Laptop This Morning And It Changed Screen Resolutions So I Tried To Change It Back To 1366x768 But The Box Where You Change The Resolution Was Locked. So Then I Went To Device Manager And Went On My Graphics Driver Properties And It Showed Errors....
  10. Is latest Intel Graphic Driver applicable to my pc ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is latest Intel Graphic Driver applicable to my pc ?: I would like to know if the latest Intel Graphic Driver suitable for my Windows 10 pro pc with Fall Update. I have attached a snapshot of my present Intel graphic driver specs.... Do i need to update ? I can remember downloading a Intel Graphic Driver just after...