Windows 10: Intel Graphics driver fails to install on fresh Win10 installation

Discus and support Intel Graphics driver fails to install on fresh Win10 installation in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I purchased a new hard drive and installed Windows on it with media creation tool. After window's installation my second monitor is not being detected.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShaneHagen, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Intel Graphics driver fails to install on fresh Win10 installation

I purchased a new hard drive and installed Windows on it with media creation tool. After window's installation my second monitor is not being detected. It is plugged into my motherboard via HDMI and should be using Intel graphics as the display adapter. My main monitor is plugged into my nvidia graphics card. My nvidia drivers are up to date. When I try to install intel graphics manually it says the computer does not meet the minimum requirements... the driver is coming right from my processors support page here

Other things to note: I've restarted several times, disabled nvidia driver, plugged the second monitor into the graphics card and it works, my old hard drive with the previous installation of windows is still connected to my motherboard.

Any suggestions? I've exhausted google's answers

:)

ShaneHagen, Jan 7, 2020
  2. TV2
    TV2 Win User

Unable to install Intel HD graphics driver on a fresh install of WIN10

Nope, sorry. You only have the processor graphics.
    Like I said, I looked quickly.

_

Intel Graphics driver fails to install on fresh Win10 installation [​IMG]

3. Win10 update error with Intel HD Graphics 530 driver

I have an Asus ROG GL552VW laptop.

CPU: i7 6700HQ

Chip: HM170 chipset and HD Graphic 530

I did a fresh install of Win10 Home x64 (build 1803), and manually installed the drivers. I installed latest version Intel graphic driver (24.20.100.6094 or 24.20.100.6025) from Intel, but Win10's automatic
    update downgrades it to 21.20.16.4550 (outdated version from 2016). Why?

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27803/Graphics-Intel-Windows-10?product=97503

Intel's driver support only provides the latest version and no older versions.

Win10 upgrade wrecked Asus' Win7 factory restore partition. So I'm trying to create a clean Win10 restore backup with all the proper drivers. What Win10 update does to my clean install really baffles me.

I hope someone can help me clarify. Thanks.

BaffledByWin10, Jan 7, 2020
  4. mk_ln Win User

Intel Graphics driver fails to install on fresh Win10 installation

can't install drivers for 9550 in older system...help?

thanks for the quick reply.

this was actually done on a fresh install; nothing but default xp install, then i immediately tried to install the catalyst drivers; they wouldn't detect the card, and thus, failed to install.

suggestions?

mk_ln, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Intel Graphics driver fails to install on fresh Win10 installation

1. Intel Graphics driver fails to install on fresh Win10 installation - Similar Threads - Intel Graphics driver

2. Fix Installation Failed error in Intel Graphics Driver

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Installation Failed error in Intel Graphics Driver: [IMG]This post will show you how to fix the Installation Failed error in Intel Graphics Driver. The error usually occurs when updating and installing Intel drivers. The complete error message reads: Installation failed when Installing Intel Graphics Driver OR Installation...
  3. can't install driver Intel HD graphic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't install driver Intel HD graphic: i uses 1 laptop panasonic Cf-LX5. the driver is not working and now it's used "Microsoft basic display adapter". i can't not install driver Intell HD graphic 520 for it : [ATTACH]...
  4. Motherboard drivers after fresh Win10 install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Motherboard drivers after fresh Win10 install: Do you need to install now the drivers from the motherboard manufacturers website or the Win10 install them by itself? I mean for example chipset drivers submitted by /u/MrGohut [link] [comments]...
  5. unable to install intel graphic driver

unable to install intel graphic driver: im getting the error " your computer does not meet the minimum system requirements to install this software " while installing the display driver [ATTACH] can you please tell me why im getting the error ? ,in the device manager --> display drivers i cannot see the...
  6. Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing: Running win 10 home 1809 os build 17763.529 When trying to update my Intel graphics card to the latest through the Intel Driver and Support assistant I am met when trying to install it with the message "this driver is not supported" any solutions out there please? Intel...
  7. Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing

Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing: Running win 10 home 1809 os build 17763.529 When trying to update my Intel graphics card to the latest through the Intel Driver and Support assistant I am met when trying to install it with the message "this driver is not supported" any solutions out there please? Intel...
  8. Win10 Drivers for Intel Graphics 3000

Win10 Drivers for Intel Graphics 3000: On Microsoft Update Catalog website two driver downloads display for Intel graphics 3000 hardware. Both have the same date, and version number. One version has 99.6 mbs and the other has 59.2 mbs. Should I down and install both drivers? Thanks. Alex...
  9. Unable to install Intel HD graphics driver on a fresh install of WIN10

Unable to install Intel HD graphics driver on a fresh install of WIN10: Hello guys, I need help for my new build. from a fresh install of windows 10 i try to install the drver for my IGPU Intel HD 530. each time i do that i get a BSOD with this message: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE igdkmd64.sys Or sometimes it's...
  10. Intel HD Graphics driver not able to install

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD Graphics driver not able to install: I upgraded both my desktop and laptop to Windows 10 recently. The desktop's upgrade went smoothly; NVIDIA already has Windows 10-compatible drivers. However, my laptop with Intel HD Graphics is a different story. I've tried the Dell-certified drivers as well as the latest...