Windows 10: Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10 updated with improvements

Discus and support Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10 updated with improvements in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Intel has recently rolled out updated graphics drivers for Windows 10 devices powered by its 6th, 7th, and 8th generation, Pentium, Celeron and Xeon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Aug 10, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10 updated with improvements

Intel has recently rolled out updated graphics drivers for Windows 10 devices powered by its 6th, 7th, and 8th generation, Pentium, Celeron and Xeon CPUs processors. The update should improve the overall gaming performance on PCs with Windows 10 Intel HD Graphics 500+.

Intel Graphics Drive Version 24.20.100.6229 for Windows 10 was released on August 9 and it comes with the following changes:

• Playability improvements for World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth.
    • Visual improvements on Dell High Dynamic Range (HDR) displays.
    • Security fixes and improvements
    • Intermittent crashes or hangs may occur in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and World of Warcraft (DirectX 12 Version).
    • Graphics anomalies may appear in World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth.

According to the release notes, the update comes with improvements for these processors:

• 8th Generation Intel Core processors, 7th Generation Intel Core processors, 6th Generation Intel® Core and Intel Mobile Xeon processors and related Pentium/Celeron.

“Prepare for war and declare your allegiance! This driver is optimized and has playability improvements for World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth* with Intel® UHD Graphics 620 or better,” the company said.

Intel says that the update can be downloaded from the company’s new assistant app or you can download it manually from here.

The post Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10 updated with improvements appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Aug 10, 2018

2. Intel Graphic Driver Update

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What exactly happens when you launch the game?
    • Do you get any error message?

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Aug 10, 2018
  3. Intel HD Graphics Driver

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue might have caused due to the outdated drivers of the Graphics display card.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I would also suggest you to update graphics drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.

• Search for Display Adapters and expand it.

• Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    Refer:
    How to update the graphics card drivers

If that doesn't help uninstall and reinstall latest graphic driver from manufacturer's website.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 10, 2018
  4. prelo Win User

Intel HD Graphics Driver

If your Intel Graphics card is one of the following :

Intel HD Graphics 4200, 4400, 4600 cards (4th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200 cards (4th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 5300 cards (Intel Core M Processors)

Intel Iris Graphics 6100 (5th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 (5th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 5500, 6000 (5th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 515, 520, 530 (6th Generation)

Intel Iris Graphics 540, 550 (6th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580 (6th Generation)

try this, it works for many people:

1.- Download from this site the beta zip file (win64_154012.zip), and not the exe file:

Download Beta Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 and Windows 7*/8.1* [15.40]

(for 32-bit download win32_154012.zip).

2.- Unzip the driver to C:\Windows\Temp folder.

3.- Right click on Start and choose Device Manager, Display adapters,
    Intel(R) HD Graphics Family.

4.- Double click to open it (or right click and choose Properties).

5.- Click on the Driver tab and then on Update Driver.

6.- On the new tab click on Browse my computer for driver software.

7.- On the new tab click on Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

8.- On the new tab click on Have Disk.

9.- Click on Browse and then choose Windows\Temp\win64_154012\Graphics\igdlh64.inf
    (igdlh32.inf for 32-bit) and click on Open and then
    OK.

10..- On the new tab where Intel (R) HD Graphics Family is showing click on
    Next and let the driver to install.

11.- The new Driver Version is 20.19.15.4326 and is digitally signed.

Be aware to follow step by step all the procedure and do not try to use the wizard to update the driver directly, in many cases it won’t work.

prelo, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10 updated with improvements - Similar Threads - Intel Graphics Driver

2. Latest Intel Graphics driver includes stability improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Intel Graphics driver includes stability improvements: Intel released a new graphics driver for Microsoft's Windows 10 and Windows 11 operating systems that include important stability improvements among other improvements. [ATTACH] The driver may be installed automatically on some systems if automatic update management...
  3. intel graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel graphics drivers: why did updating my intel graphics driver cause my game to freeze and crash? how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-graphics-drivers/55e0356e-a2a4-4eb2-b4a7-ff1d80810055
  4. intel graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel graphics drivers: why did updating my intel graphics driver cause my game to freeze and crash? how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-graphics-drivers/55e0356e-a2a4-4eb2-b4a7-ff1d80810055
  5. Block intel graphics driver updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Block intel graphics driver updates: How do I prevent windows update from updating the intel graphics driver? I download a specific version for my machine because I need that specific version and then MS update comes along and force installs an older version THAT DOES NOT WORK. If I didn't need a specific driver...
  6. Intel Graphic driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Graphic driver: Hi, I have intel Core i5-7400 @3.00GHz motherboard and it haven't show me intel graphic driver on windows manager. when i install the software manually it show me an error on device manager error code 31. How can i install my intel driver?...
  7. Intel graphics driver

Intel graphics driver: Hi Dear all I want to support for my Acer aspire 4739z,Intel pentium p6200,DDR3 2gb with vga onboard Previously I have used Windows 8.1 that's no problem, But right now I have installed Windows 10 2004 here is problem because not supported from Intel due to Hd Graphics...
  8. Intel’s driver update will fix Windows 10 crashes, improve performance

in Windows 10 News
    Intel’s driver update will fix Windows 10 crashes, improve performance: If drivers become corrupted or out of date, problems can arise, especially after Windows 10 feature updates. This could lead to crashes and stability issues because driver is a piece of software that allows Windows 10 components to work together and be recognised by...
  9. Intel HD Graphic driver not updating

Intel HD Graphic driver not updating: I've download intel hd graphic driver set up.exe from my manufactures website for the supporteed windows version, still when I run it shuts off automatically and a cmd windows open up like this and set up closes. My system info HP Notebook 15-bs542tu OS-windows 10 pro 64...
  10. intel graphic driver

intel graphic driver: On 6/8/10 installed new feature update, the next day my red colors were pink. I checked Intel control panel and checked color settings to find green was green, blue was blue, but red was pink. I checked device manager and check Intel(R) HD graphics family and it noted...