Windows 10: Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers Won't Install On Dell Laptop

Discus and support Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers Won't Install On Dell Laptop in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; So I own a Dell laptop, and it runs Windows 10, and Intel Core i7 8th Gen, and it keeps notifying me about needing to update the Intel drives but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by napy666, May 10, 2020.

1. napy666 Win User

Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers Won't Install On Dell Laptop

So I own a Dell laptop, and it runs Windows 10, and Intel Core i7 8th Gen, and it keeps notifying me about needing to update the Intel drives but when I do so, it says it cannot download it. So how can I download and install this drive? Find images below of the info.

Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers Won't Install On Dell Laptop [​IMG]

Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers Won't Install On Dell Laptop [​IMG]

:)

napy666, May 10, 2020
  2. AntonRH Win User

Intel® Graphics Control Panel in DCH driver

Hi,

After I updated Windows 10 with 1809 version I lost access to Intel® Graphics Control Panel where I could disable auto screen brightness.

I found out that version brings so called "DCH" drivers for Intel and the Control Panel was replaced with this app

Get Intel® Graphics Control Panel - Microsoft Store

However, I can not launch it says "Intel Graphics Card is not available. Check the driver status and then launch the application."

I found that DCH driver that is installed together with 1809 is missing COM component that contains Strings for localization.

I asked MSI what I should do and they blamed Intel and Microsoft. I asked Intel and they blame Microsoft now. Unfortunately, problem doesn't get solved.

Was anybody able to fix this issue with Intel® Graphics Control Panel ?

AntonRH, May 10, 2020
  3. Issues installing Intel graphics drivers for Windows 8.1 64Bit in (Kaby Lake) laptops

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a new laptop the DELL Inspirion 15.6 Intel i5 - 8gb memory - NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti - 256gb SSD . I was able to load windows 8.1 fine and was able to get the usb's and some drivers working. However when I try to install the NVIDIA Geforce drivers I get an error stating that I need to install the intel graphics drivers first. I tried doing that and since it is a 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7300HQ mobile processor, Intel drivers wont allow me to install them even through the device manager.

I have tried these steps:
    Forums

But it didnt work. Maybe I am missing something or doing something wrong. Can anyone please help? I hate to have to return the laptop because I cannot use/stand windows 10 and its practices. I listed some specs on the bottom again.

Laptop Model
    Dell Model: I7567-5650BLK
    7th Gen Intel Core i5-7300HQ mobile processor
    8GB system memory
    256GB solid state drive
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics 4gb
    Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit

TechieKid001, May 10, 2020
  4. MikeyJeff Win User

Windows 10 Update keeps installing old Intel UHD Graphics 630 post DCH driver release

Hi there - I would just like to ask a question regarding updating of Intel hardware beyond November 2018 with the new DCH drivers.

I am having issues in not being able to update my Intel Graphics UHD 630 drivers properly, ever since Microsoft/Intel implemented the new DCH standard.

I have an Intel i7-8700 processor, 16GB RAM and running Windows 10 Pro (1903) with a fully compatible Gigabyte Z370 motherboard (Socket 1151) - it has been working brilliantly
    since May last year.

The Intel Driver & Support software has been working perfectly in tandem with Windows Update with no issues, until the DCH drivers were implemented in November 2018.

AS soon as the Intel 630 HD Graphics v25.20.100.6444 was installed, the Intel update software thought it was a customised driver and wouldn't permit it to be updated to the new
    May 2019 driver. (v26.20.100.6890).

So, with aid from Intel I manually installed the latest driver by disconnecting my PC from the internet, updating the driver, and lo and behold, the new driver successfully worked,
    and all was well.

Until that is, Windows Update was invoked (as it invariably does from time to time) - it forcibly believes that the May 2019 driver is not the most recent version and falls back
    to the November 2018 driver, and then face the same problem where it won't update anymore, and thinks it is a customised driver.

I have changed nothing in my hardware or software configuration since the PC was brand new last year. It is purely because of this DCH driver from November 2018. Intel have suggested
    that I raise this issue here in the Microsoft forum as the only changes to my system have been the DCH driver which I understand to be a joint authorship between Intel and Microsoft.

I would like to understand if others are experiencing the same problem and how it was averted.

I understand I can force Windows Update not to update drivers (and perhaps ask Intel's updater to do that) - but I have never had to do this before, not until now with this new DCH
    standard. I have changed no other hardware.

System specification:

Intel i7-8700 CPU

Intel Graphics UHD 630 (v25.20.100.6444 - forced; otherwise 26.20.100.6890 when I stop Windows update from invoking)

16 GB RAM

Gigabyte Z370N Wifi (note, there are no customised DCH drivers for this motherboard for Intel Graphics or Windows 10 that I could see)

LG OLED65C7T 4K HDR Dolby Vision TV

Yamaha RXA-3070

Windows 10 Pro (64 bit) Build 1903

Best wishes and thanks in advance!

Mike.

MikeyJeff, May 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers Won't Install On Dell Laptop - Similar Threads - Intel® Graphics Windows®

2. Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers update cant use windows button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers update cant use windows button: Hi all,I'm updating my Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers right now, but after a long time it still hasn't finished. My windows button also doesn't work. I know this sounds really dumb, but my install page thing is on my second desktop which i cant use right now because...
  3. Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers update cant use windows button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers update cant use windows button: Hi all,I'm updating my Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers right now, but after a long time it still hasn't finished. My windows button also doesn't work. I know this sounds really dumb, but my install page thing is on my second desktop which i cant use right now because...
  4. Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers update cant use windows button

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Repeating update request Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeating update request Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers: On my old laptop with windows 10, and now my Windows 11 laptop, I keep getting notified of constant graphics driver updates in a constant loop. I can't imagine Intel is issuing a new update every other day. Is there a permanent fix to this?...
  6. Repeating update request Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeating update request Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers: On my old laptop with windows 10, and now my Windows 11 laptop, I keep getting notified of constant graphics driver updates in a constant loop. I can't imagine Intel is issuing a new update every other day. Is there a permanent fix to this?...
  7. Can't update Driver Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't update Driver Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers: I couldn't update Driver Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers Version : 27.20.100.8681 I'm using ThinkPad Lenovo E580 Model 20KS005NVA Windows 10 Pro -64 CPU: Intel core i5-8250u Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 620. I was trying to update my Graphic driver and it...
  8. Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers Won't Install On Dell Laptop

Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers Won't Install On Dell Laptop: So I own a Dell laptop, and it runs Windows 10, and Intel Core i7 8th Gen, and it keeps notifying me about needing to update the Intel drives but when I do so, it says it cannot download it. So how can I download and install this drive? Find images below of the info. [img]...
  9. Intel® Graphics Control Panel in DCH driver

Intel® Graphics Control Panel in DCH driver: Hi, After I updated Windows 10 with 1809 version I lost access to Intel® Graphics Control Panel where I could disable auto screen brightness. I found out that version brings so called "DCH" drivers for Intel and the Control Panel was replaced with this app...
  10. Intel Beta Graphics Driver for Windows® 7/8.1/10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel Beta Graphics Driver for Windows® 7/8.1/10: Have been wondering whether to install this on my system to try to solve what I suspect could be a graphics related issue when using Adobe Lightroom 2015.4, however, when I check the download page my processor is not listed in the 'This download is valid for the products(s)...