Windows 10: Intel Graphics

Discus and support Intel Graphics in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After having a blank screen on start up occasionally I decided to uninstall the display driver in Device manager. I shutdown and rebooted and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Intel Graphics

After having a blank screen on start up occasionally I decided to uninstall the display driver in Device manager. I shutdown and rebooted and it reinstalled itself and everything seemed ok. I have noticed now that my Intel HD graphic app which I use for setting display settings as gone ! I normally set the colouring and gamma using this app so how do I get it back ? I am on Windows 10 with the new 20H2 update installed yesterday. Is it still compatible with the latest Windows 10 ? Is there anything similar if this is not available ?

Brian

Intel Graphics 860e92b9-0dbe-4a61-8590-ba9ebe4f50d8?upload=true.jpg

:)

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to detect Intel Graphics 630 drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that Intel HD Graphics 630 drivers are not getting detected on your computer.

As you have mentioned that you get an error no compatible device found when trying to update driver, I would suggest you to check if there is any hidden device for Intel HD Graphics 630 in the Device Manager. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type devmgmt.msc and hit
      Enter.
    3. Click on View and click on
      Show hidden devices
    4. Go to Display adapters and expand it.
    5. Now, check if Intel HD Graphics driver is listed as
      greyed out device.
    6. If you see the Intel HD Graphics driver, right click on the driver and select Update Driver.
    7. Restart the PC.

I would also suggest you to check in BIOS if the option for Integrated Graphics is disabled. If the option is disabled, I would suggest you to enable and check.

Note: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems
    resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Intel Graphic Driver Update

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What exactly happens when you launch the game?
    • Do you get any error message?

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 22, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Intel Graphics

Graphics Driver failing/reinstalling (Intel (R) HD Graphics Ver. 8.15.10.2900

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

1. What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to install any pending updates on the pc to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

I suggest you to follow the Methods below and check if that helps.

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Steps to uninstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

1. Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

2. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

3. Search for the Graphics Card from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
    from the computer.

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Refer the link below to download drivers for Intel.

Drivers & Software

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Intel Graphics

1. Intel Graphics - Similar Threads - Intel Graphics

2. My laptop has been laggin a lot after i dounloaded a new graphic driver by intel like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been laggin a lot after i dounloaded a new graphic driver by intel like...: Please help My laptop has been laggin a lot after i dounloaded a new graphic driver by intel like simple games get 2fps my laptop is a Acer Extena 215 52 it used to work now not i tried dounloading a new software it was a intel 6 10 gen procerer please help...
  3. My laptop has been laggin a lot after i dounloaded a new graphic driver by intel like...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop has been laggin a lot after i dounloaded a new graphic driver by intel like...: Please help My laptop has been laggin a lot after i dounloaded a new graphic driver by intel like simple games get 2fps my laptop is a Acer Extena 215 52 it used to work now not i tried dounloading a new software it was a intel 6 10 gen procerer please help...
  4. After Installing new Intel graphics drivers windows starts with a black screen locked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Installing new Intel graphics drivers windows starts with a black screen locked.: Hitman 3 Wasnt launching and it seemed like the solution was to download thia driver. Well after restarting my pc just goes to a black screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-installing-new-intel-graphics-drivers/ce30e79d-2e77-41ac-83e4-691deda2632c
  5. After Installing new Intel graphics drivers windows starts with a black screen locked.

After Installing new Intel graphics drivers windows starts with a black screen locked.: Hitman 3 Wasnt launching and it seemed like the solution was to download thia driver. Well after restarting my pc just goes to a black screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-installing-new-intel-graphics-drivers/ce30e79d-2e77-41ac-83e4-691deda2632c
  6. Can I install Nvidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I install Nvidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card: Can I install Nvidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card * Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-nvidia-graphic-drivers-on-intel/c0fdb01a-7af1-4cb7-8bfd-2f007f9ccd26
  7. Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card: Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-invidia-graphic-drivers-on-intel/c0fdb01a-7af1-4cb7-8bfd-2f007f9ccd26
  8. Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card

Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card: Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-invidia-graphic-drivers-on-intel/c0fdb01a-7af1-4cb7-8bfd-2f007f9ccd26
  9. Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. I have a Intel Graphics chip however I use NVIDIA and its Software for Graphics Do I really...

I have a Intel Graphics chip however I use NVIDIA and its Software for Graphics Do I really...: I use NVIDIA and its Software for Graphics on my Windows 7 Desktop Computer - Do I really need anything more I did research it works without: Microsoft .Net and Microsoft XNA and Microsoft Visual Studio C++ and more efficient and my Sony Locationfree still works. I have not...