Windows 10: Intel HD 1000, but with problems with OpenGL on windows 10 :(

Discus and support Intel HD 1000, but with problems with OpenGL on windows 10 :( in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello guys, I really don't know if my gpu is really the Intel HD 1000, but I'll be sending the prints that will be able to help you and me :), and for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Tilti, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Tilti Win User

Intel HD 1000, but with problems with OpenGL on windows 10 :(

Hello guys, I really don't know if my gpu is really the Intel HD 1000, but I'll be sending the prints that will be able to help you and me Intel HD 1000, but with problems with OpenGL on windows 10 :( :), and for now you could help me to have full support for OpenGL 2.1, in this gpu on windows 10?

Windows Build is 2004,Release Preview > 19613
    Intel HD 1000, but with problems with OpenGL on windows 10 :( [​IMG]

:)

Tilti, Apr 26, 2020
  2. UStein Win User

Intel OpenGl driver HD 520 update

Surface pro 4 i5-6300U CPU, 256, 8GB

Windows 10 pro Vers. 1709 Build 16299.19

Intel HD-Graphics 520, Driver 21.20.16.4627, Date 09-Mar-2017

Problem: GeoGebra 5.0 software doesn't start. Error: Can't find the name of Intel ICD OpenGL driver.

The problem is known since march 2017 and often reported in Internet also in context with other software.

There are two new drivers from Intel for HD 520 15.46.02.4729 and the latest 15.45.2148 from 17-Oct-2017 where the bug is said to be eliminated.

All Attempts to install these drivers failed with the hint that the newest driver is installed. The problem occurred in W 10 1703, but there it was possible reset the driver to an older version wich is now impossible.

UStein, Apr 26, 2020
  3. no opengl acceleration with HD 3000 on windows 10

Intel user told me on intels foum, that since my HD 3000 is no longer supported by them with a driver, that windows will supply it, whichit does.

Trouble is it seems MS is not providing any opengl support and some programs that I need a lot, use only opengl acceleration.

Does this mean I have to go back to windows 8.1 since intel does provide a 3d acceleration drive that does have opengl 3d acceleration ?

thx

lbj

leebojammin, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Intel HD 1000, but with problems with OpenGL on windows 10 :(

Windows 10 64 bit OpenGL problem with minecraft

The issue is that the Microsoft-supplied WHQL drivers for Intel HD Graphics cards lack OpenGL support. The native Intel drivers for Windows 8 and previous included OpenGL support, but Intel no longer directly supplies these drivers for Windows 10 per Microsoft's
    directive. This seems to be a common theme where Microsoft favors their Direct3D over OpenGL, but effectively renders Windows 10 unusable for many popular graphics apps/games.

I wound up backing out several Windows 10 upgrades and will stick with Windows 7 for the long haul.

FlipperDolphin, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Intel HD 1000, but with problems with OpenGL on windows 10 :(

1. Intel HD 1000, but with problems with OpenGL on windows 10 :( - Similar Threads - Intel 1000 problems

2. opengl with Windows 11 and intel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    opengl with Windows 11 and intel: Hey guys,I came across a problem while I was trying to use an app Anki. When trying to use the app my screen started glitching. I am pretty sure the problem is due to me not having an open gl driver because of an error code . I am using an acer swift 3 with windows 11 and my...
  3. opengl with Windows 11 and intel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    opengl with Windows 11 and intel: Hey guys,I came across a problem while I was trying to use an app Anki. When trying to use the app my screen started glitching. I am pretty sure the problem is due to me not having an open gl driver because of an error code . I am using an acer swift 3 with windows 11 and my...
  4. Can i install OpenGL 3.1 in an Windows 10 notebook running Intel(r) HD graphics?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can i install OpenGL 3.1 in an Windows 10 notebook running Intel(r) HD graphics?: When i try to update the drivers it says that everything is already updated and fine, but when trying to run an app which requires opengl 3.1 or above, an error window appears, is there a way to fix this? submitted by /u/Wolferoo6420 [link] [comments]...
  5. Intel HD Graphics driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD Graphics driver problem: My laptop isn't connected to any display, but it still getting connecting and disconnectingto unknown VGA monitor which i have seen from PC settings with display flickering and usb sound, this problem goes away when i disable intel hd graphics driver from device manager, and...
  6. Windows 10 problem with Intel HD Graphics driver

Windows 10 problem with Intel HD Graphics driver: Windows 10 is automatic and force update the Intel HD Graphics Driver, and something wrong with it. Many unknown display devices appear, windows keeps lagging and slower than before.[ATTACH] My current machine is running with Intel HD Graphics 4600, and installed Hyper-V...
  7. Problems with Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 on my laptop

Problems with Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 on my laptop: Hello, Community. I'm having trouble with Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 on my laptop (the specifications are at this link) Toshiba P755-S5380 Specs - CNET Operating System Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1909. The problem occurred after one of the last updates of Windows...
  8. Fix Intel HD Graphic 3000 problem with Windows 10

Fix Intel HD Graphic 3000 problem with Windows 10: i fix that problem. i find a file for install driver intel hd graphic 3000 (for win 8 64 bit ,version 9.17.10.4229 ,WDDM 1.2) that install on windows 10 1903 and now fix my problem screw up screen and black screen. go to below link and install it:...
  9. Intel HD Graphics Driver 4000 Problems with Windows

Intel HD Graphics Driver 4000 Problems with Windows: The driver for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with Windows. Contact the hardware vendor for a new driver. (Code 48) Is there any available solution(s) at the moment, it is my first time to encounter this problem with Windows...
  10. Intel HD Graphics Family Drivers for windows 10 64bit problem?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD Graphics Family Drivers for windows 10 64bit problem?: I'm using a machine with the following specs. 1) Windows 10 64 bit 2) Intel Pentium Processor G630 Dual Core. 3) Intel Graphics Family 4) Acer Veriton M290 5) 4GB RAM 6) No internet connection on computer in question I cant find compatible drivers for 64 bit but I...