Windows 10: Intel HD 3000

Discus and support Intel HD 3000 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello guys,I have a second gen i3 laptop running windows 7,I am planning to upgrade to windows 10,but will it work since there is no drivers of HD 3000... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RealPace4, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Intel HD 3000

Hello guys,I have a second gen i3 laptop running windows 7,I am planning to upgrade to windows 10,but will it work since there is no drivers of HD 3000 in Intel's official site,I don't game but I watch 1080p movies via the HDMI port hooked to my TV,will it pose a problem...

submitted by /u/RealPace4
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RealPace4, Mar 31, 2020

2. Intel HD 3000 Graphic card for Windows 10

Hello Mohammad,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

Intel 3000 doesn't have driver for Windows 10. So I suggest you to download the Windows 8.1 driver from the Intel Website and then try to install the driver in compatibility mode.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us...for-2nd-generation-intel-core-processors.html

Download the driver from the above link and install it in compatibility mode.
    Now, to install in Compatibility Mode, follow these steps:

a. Locate the executable file (.exe file) for the driver installation program.

b. Right-click the file, and then click Properties.

c. In the Package Name Properties dialog box, click the Compatibility tab.

d. Click to select the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box, click Windows 8 with which it is compatible with in the Run this program in compatibility mode for list, and then click OK.

e. Double-click the executable file to start the installation program.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 31, 2020
  3. FriendA Win User
    LifeCam HD-3000

Hi,

• When was the last time you were able to use the Camera application without encountering any problem?
    - I was able to use the camera app before I installed the Lifecam HD-3000 webcam.

- It was installed on January 29, 2017.

- I can use Lifecam HD-3000 with Skype, Viber, and Messenger with no problem.

- It just doesn't work on my computer's Camera app.

• Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    - I didn't make any changes to my computer's configuration prior to this issue.

- I followed the steps you provided below and nothing changed. I still cannot use it on my Camera app.

My PC information:

- Model: Alienware Aurora R5

- Edition: Windows 10 Home

- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz

- Installed RAM: 16.0 GB

- System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

FriendA, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Intel HD 3000

Problems with Intel HD 3000 graphic

Hello

Windows 10 build 10240
    has a problem with Intel
    HD 3000 graphics. Work only in WGA mode.

bojannovbody, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Intel HD 3000

1. Intel HD 3000 - Similar Threads - Intel 3000

2. video card I use is intel hd graphics 3000 laptop dont open valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video card I use is intel hd graphics 3000 laptop dont open valorant: Hello Microsoft, I am using an old laptop from my father, my dx version is not enough for some games, what is the solution, by the way, the video card I use is intel hd graphics 3000 and for some reason I want to play valorant, can you answer me if there is a solution?...
  3. video card I use is intel hd graphics 3000 laptop dont open valorant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    video card I use is intel hd graphics 3000 laptop dont open valorant: Hello Microsoft, I am using an old laptop from my father, my dx version is not enough for some games, what is the solution, by the way, the video card I use is intel hd graphics 3000 and for some reason I want to play valorant, can you answer me if there is a solution?...
  4. How Can I Fix Xbox Game Dvr Broken after Windows Update? Graphics Card: Intel HD 3000 Graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Fix Xbox Game Dvr Broken after Windows Update? Graphics Card: Intel HD 3000 Graphics: Hello!Xbox Game Dvr is Broken After Windows Update.my laptop has intel i3-2350m cpu and intel intergrated hd 3000 gpu.i know it is too old for windows 10.it worked before windows update.so pls help i have been trying to fix this issue for 2 and a half month now ....
  5. How Can I Fix Xbox Game Dvr Broken after Windows Update? Graphics Card: Intel HD 3000 Graphics

How Can I Fix Xbox Game Dvr Broken after Windows Update? Graphics Card: Intel HD 3000 Graphics: Hello!Xbox Game Dvr is Broken After Windows Update.my laptop has intel i3-2350m cpu and intel intergrated hd 3000 gpu.i know it is too old for windows 10.it worked before windows update.so pls help i have been trying to fix this issue for 2 and a half month now ....
  6. If you have laptop with Nvidia RTX 3000 dGPU and Intel iGPU 12gen please check..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If you have laptop with Nvidia RTX 3000 dGPU and Intel iGPU 12gen please check..: If you have laptop with Nvidia dGPU and Intel iGPU 12gen please check..For me, windows store, if I opened some movie product, and played preview video on external monitor, I did get around 3 FPS, video barely moved. On internal laptop monitor all fine.Laptop was in dGPU mode...
  7. If you have laptop with Nvidia RTX 3000 dGPU and Intel iGPU 12gen please check..

If you have laptop with Nvidia RTX 3000 dGPU and Intel iGPU 12gen please check..: If you have laptop with Nvidia dGPU and Intel iGPU 12gen please check..For me, windows store, if I opened some movie product, and played preview video on external monitor, I did get around 3 FPS, video barely moved. On internal laptop monitor all fine.Laptop was in dGPU mode...
  8. Intel HD Graphics 3000 don't work properly at startup, any fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel HD Graphics 3000 don't work properly at startup, any fix?: Yesterday i upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 and it went pretty smooth, after re-installing the display drivers i restart and it hit me with a black screen (no cursor) i could hear the startup sound, so i assumed it was a display issue, i hit the power button to power reset but...
  9. intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb: hi, I have a laptopWIYH INTEL HD GRAPHICS 3000 DRIVER i have my Vram 0 mb I want to increase it ,thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-hd-graphics-3000-vram-0mb/4c7b085c-40a2-4cea-9637-b1ac4bd38b3a
  10. intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb

intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb: hi, I have a laptopWIYH INTEL HD GRAPHICS 3000 DRIVER i have my Vram 0 mb I want to increase it ,thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-hd-graphics-3000-vram-0mb/4c7b085c-40a2-4cea-9637-b1ac4bd38b3a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel 3000 windows 10