Windows 10: Intel HD Graphic driver not updating

Discus and support Intel HD Graphic driver not updating in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've download intel hd graphic driver set up.exe from my manufactures website for the supporteed windows version, still when I run it shuts off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shivam Kaushal, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Intel HD Graphic driver not updating

I've download intel hd graphic driver set up.exe from my manufactures website

for the supporteed windows version, still when I run it shuts off automatically and a cmd windows open up like this and set up closes.

My system info

HP Notebook 15-bs542tu

OS-windows 10 pro 64 bit (1903)

CPU- intel core i3 60006U

intel HD graphics 520

4GB ram

screenshot

Intel HD Graphic driver not updating c64b6ac4-2ec1-44be-9ddc-f8d1407e3121?upload=true.png

:)

Shivam Kaushal, Sep 11, 2019
  2. prelo Win User

Intel HD Graphics Driver

If your Intel Graphics card is one of the following :

Intel HD Graphics 4200, 4400, 4600 cards (4th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200 cards (4th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 5300 cards (Intel Core M Processors)

Intel Iris Graphics 6100 (5th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 (5th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 5500, 6000 (5th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 515, 520, 530 (6th Generation)

Intel Iris Graphics 540, 550 (6th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580 (6th Generation)

try this, it works for many people:

1.- Download from this site the beta zip file (win64_154012.zip), and not the exe file:

Download Beta Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 and Windows 7*/8.1* [15.40]

(for 32-bit download win32_154012.zip).

2.- Unzip the driver to C:\Windows\Temp folder.

3.- Right click on Start and choose Device Manager, Display adapters,
    Intel(R) HD Graphics Family.

4.- Double click to open it (or right click and choose Properties).

5.- Click on the Driver tab and then on Update Driver.

6.- On the new tab click on Browse my computer for driver software.

7.- On the new tab click on Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

8.- On the new tab click on Have Disk.

9.- Click on Browse and then choose Windows\Temp\win64_154012\Graphics\igdlh64.inf
    (igdlh32.inf for 32-bit) and click on Open and then
    OK.

10..- On the new tab where Intel (R) HD Graphics Family is showing click on
    Next and let the driver to install.

11.- The new Driver Version is 20.19.15.4326 and is digitally signed.

Be aware to follow step by step all the procedure and do not try to use the wizard to update the driver directly, in many cases it won’t work.

prelo, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Intel HD Graphics Driver

Message says your display driver has crashed, but has recovered ( it hasn't). Below the message it says, Intel HD Graphics Driver for Windows 8(R).

Happens when playing Microsoft Pyramid Solitaire.

Any suggestions.

Jim1942lecanto, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Intel HD Graphic driver not updating

intel hd graphics 4000 driver

My computer is ready for windows 10 update, its reserved. But it gave me a message saying my intel hd graphics 4000 driver is not compatible. There is no windows 10 drivers on Intels site. Will microsoft give an updated driver for intel hd graphics 4000
    ?

Tunç Köyağasıoğlu, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Intel HD Graphic driver not updating

1. Intel HD Graphic driver not updating - Similar Threads - Intel Graphic driver

2. Intel HD graphics driver 5500?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel HD graphics driver 5500?: Got updated with windows 10 The Intel graphics driver has a new command center which was downloaded from ms store now I'm completely unable to fix the saturation and hue of my laptop It's asus x454l core i3 5th gen Please help me how do I set the color of my laptop It's way...
  3. Intel HD Graphics driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD Graphics driver problem: My laptop isn't connected to any display, but it still getting connecting and disconnectingto unknown VGA monitor which i have seen from PC settings with display flickering and usb sound, this problem goes away when i disable intel hd graphics driver from device manager, and...
  4. Update graphics card drivers Intel HD Graphics 620?

Update graphics card drivers Intel HD Graphics 620?: I have an Acer Aspire E5-575G laptop and I really need the latest driver for the graphics card. Windows says that the latest drivers are installed. Intel says so: [ATTACH] And if I go to the manufacturer. namely Acer, I can't find any installation option for...
  5. Intel HD graphics 530 Driver

Intel HD graphics 530 Driver: I updated the driver for Intel HD graphics 530 Driver to a 2018 version from a 2017 version. I needed to do this for Adobe Premiere to work properly. After I install it everything is fine for maybe a day, then the next day I try to run Premiere again and it tells me to update...
  6. Intel hd graphic driver

Intel hd graphic driver: my laptop is running a corei5 m460 cpu it came preinstalled with windows 7 so i upgraded to windows 10 but i faced a problem i tried looking for the graphic driver using the internet search function in device manger but it just says the best driver is allready installed (...
  7. About Intel HD graphic driver

About Intel HD graphic driver: My Intel HD graphic is fried (i think). Only 50/50 chances are there to succeed if tried to fix. I was wondering if i could play steam games ( CSGO ) just with NVIDIA driver version 418.81 My laptop is Acer V3-574G-79K4 Intel Core i7-5500U Geforce 940M 2gb vram 8gb...
  8. update intel hd graphic 3000 driver

update intel hd graphic 3000 driver: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) {Bad Image} %hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your...
  9. intel hd graphics driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    intel hd graphics driver: i am running intel i3 1st gen m330 2.13 GHz processor with in-built intel HD graphics (core i3). before upgrading to windows 10 whenever I used to play any pc games the display scaled to full screen but after upgrading to windows 10 play the games I want to play at low...
  10. Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Failed

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Failed: Product Name: HP ENVY DESKTOP 750 124 Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) HP Support Assistiant Action Log reported an update was needed for th Intel HD Graphics Driver.* Upon exectucting the update a message box indicates "A seperate installer has lauched....