Windows 10: Intel hd graphic driver

Discus and support Intel hd graphic driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my laptop is running a corei5 m460 cpu it came preinstalled with windows 7 so i upgraded to windows 10 but i faced a problem i tried looking for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MohammedOmar2, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Intel hd graphic driver

my laptop is running a corei5 m460 cpu it came preinstalled with windows 7 so i upgraded to windows 10 but i faced a problem

i tried looking for the graphic driver using the internet search function in device manger but it just says the best driver is allready installed ( the basic microsoft display adapter) so i tried to look for the driver on intel website i only found windows 7 drivers dated at 2013 so i thought that it will work but it didnot i tried using one of those driver update software but still didnot do anything

i hope you can help me.

:)

MohammedOmar2, Jul 10, 2019
  2. prelo Win User

Intel HD Graphics Driver

If your Intel Graphics card is one of the following :

Intel HD Graphics 4200, 4400, 4600 cards (4th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200 cards (4th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 5300 cards (Intel Core M Processors)

Intel Iris Graphics 6100 (5th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 (5th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 5500, 6000 (5th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 515, 520, 530 (6th Generation)

Intel Iris Graphics 540, 550 (6th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580 (6th Generation)

try this, it works for many people:

1.- Download from this site the beta zip file (win64_154012.zip), and not the exe file:

Download Beta Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 and Windows 7*/8.1* [15.40]

(for 32-bit download win32_154012.zip).

2.- Unzip the driver to C:\Windows\Temp folder.

3.- Right click on Start and choose Device Manager, Display adapters,
    Intel(R) HD Graphics Family.

4.- Double click to open it (or right click and choose Properties).

5.- Click on the Driver tab and then on Update Driver.

6.- On the new tab click on Browse my computer for driver software.

7.- On the new tab click on Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

8.- On the new tab click on Have Disk.

9.- Click on Browse and then choose Windows\Temp\win64_154012\Graphics\igdlh64.inf
    (igdlh32.inf for 32-bit) and click on Open and then
    OK.

10..- On the new tab where Intel (R) HD Graphics Family is showing click on
    Next and let the driver to install.

11.- The new Driver Version is 20.19.15.4326 and is digitally signed.

Be aware to follow step by step all the procedure and do not try to use the wizard to update the driver directly, in many cases it won’t work.

prelo, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Intel HD Graphics Driver

Message says your display driver has crashed, but has recovered ( it hasn't). Below the message it says, Intel HD Graphics Driver for Windows 8(R).

Happens when playing Microsoft Pyramid Solitaire.

Any suggestions.

Jim1942lecanto, Jul 10, 2019
  4. prelo Win User

Intel hd graphic driver

Intel HD Graphics Display Driver Windows 10

For those of you who still have this problem with those Intel HD Graphics cards :

Intel HD Graphics 4200, 4400, 4600, 5000. 5200 cards (4th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200 cards (4th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 5300 cards (Intel Core M Processors)

Intel Iris Graphics 6100 (5th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 (5th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 5500, 6000 (5th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 515, 520, 530 (6th Generation)

Intel Iris Graphics 540, 550 (6th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580 (6th Generation)

give a try to this, it worked for me and many other people:

1.- Download from this site the beta zip file (win64_154012.zip), and not the exe file:

Download Beta Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 and Windows 7*/8.1* [15.40]

(for 32-bit download win32_154012.zip).

2.- Unzip the file to C:\Windows\Temp folder.

3.- Right click on Start and choose Device Manager, Display adapters,
    Intel(R) HD Graphics Family.

4.- Double click to open it (or right click and choose Properties).

5.- Click on the Driver tab and then on Update Driver.

6.- On the new tab click on Browse my computer for driver software.

7.- On the new tab click on Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

8.- On the new tab click on Have Disk.

9.- Click on Browse and then browse to Windows\Temp\(win64_154012 if you have another win64_15.... folder, otherwise this folder isn't showing)\Graphics\igdlh64.inf
    (igdlh32.inf for 32-bit) and click on it and then click on Open
    and then OK.

10..- On the new tab where Intel (R) HD Graphics Family is showing click on
    Next and let the driver to install.

11.- The new Driver Version is 20.19.15.4326 and is digitally signed.

Be aware to follow step by step the whole procedure and do not try to use the wizard to update the driver directly, in many cases it won’t work at all or not for too long, don't ask me why.

prelo, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Intel hd graphic driver

1. Intel hd graphic driver - Similar Threads - Intel graphic driver

2. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel hd graphics: I'm trying to update my intel hd graphics 500 but when i go to intel driver assistant it said that my pc has customized manufacturer..im on 2016 version of intel hd graphics i really wanted to update to the latest version....
  3. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    intel hd graphics: I'm trying to update my intel hd graphics 500 but when i go to intel driver assistant it said that my pc has customized manufacturer..im on 2016 version of intel hd graphics i really wanted to update to the latest version....
  4. Intel HD graphics driver 5500?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel HD graphics driver 5500?: Got updated with windows 10 The Intel graphics driver has a new command center which was downloaded from ms store now I'm completely unable to fix the saturation and hue of my laptop It's asus x454l core i3 5th gen Please help me how do I set the color of my laptop It's way...
  5. Intel HD Graphics driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD Graphics driver problem: My laptop isn't connected to any display, but it still getting connecting and disconnectingto unknown VGA monitor which i have seen from PC settings with display flickering and usb sound, this problem goes away when i disable intel hd graphics driver from device manager, and...
  6. Intel HD graphics 530 Driver

Intel HD graphics 530 Driver: I updated the driver for Intel HD graphics 530 Driver to a 2018 version from a 2017 version. I needed to do this for Adobe Premiere to work properly. After I install it everything is fine for maybe a day, then the next day I try to run Premiere again and it tells me to update...
  7. intel hd graphics

intel hd graphics: Hi my intel hd graphics settings wont open I am clicking it but it doesnt open I tried to uninstall my driver and reinstall it but no result and I tried to uninstall intel graphics control panel and reinstalling it but no result again Please fix it my email is ***...
  8. Intel HD Graphic driver not updating

Intel HD Graphic driver not updating: I've download intel hd graphic driver set up.exe from my manufactures website for the supporteed windows version, still when I run it shuts off automatically and a cmd windows open up like this and set up closes. My system info HP Notebook 15-bs542tu OS-windows 10 pro 64...
  9. About Intel HD graphic driver

About Intel HD graphic driver: My Intel HD graphic is fried (i think). Only 50/50 chances are there to succeed if tried to fix. I was wondering if i could play steam games ( CSGO ) just with NVIDIA driver version 418.81 My laptop is Acer V3-574G-79K4 Intel Core i7-5500U Geforce 940M 2gb vram 8gb...
  10. intel hd graphics driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    intel hd graphics driver: i am running intel i3 1st gen m330 2.13 GHz processor with in-built intel HD graphics (core i3). before upgrading to windows 10 whenever I used to play any pc games the display scaled to full screen but after upgrading to windows 10 play the games I want to play at low...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel graphics command center download